Page 26 of 43 FirstFirst ... 1622232425262728293036 ... LastLast
Like Tree27Likes

Phenom KO Farm Server

This is a discussion on Phenom KO Farm Server within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by LightningReactionZ What actions were taken agaisnt AggroStarz??.. I haven't been able to log into the game yet ...
Page: 26

Genius Senior Member ExclusiveBastard's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LightningReactionZ View Post
    What actions were taken agaisnt AggroStarz??.. I haven't been able to log into the game yet so if it was in game i wouldn't know, if it was on forum i would have heard about it.
    i heard eric deleted their rols/rocs cause they dropped at the wrong % rate..

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by ExclusiveBastard View Post
    We were also forbidden from raiding.

LEJ
    Banned Senior Member

aviv i would just start playing here to rape u and then /quit ^^

Quote Originally Posted by ExclusiveBastard View Post
    Yeah apparently there was an extra drop on the mobs that was dropping at 25~30% (wayy too much). So i fixed the drops and deleted everyones had roc, rol, rom, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by coolboyp2 View Post
    We were also forbidden from raiding.
    You told me about that and I said you can do whatever you want. Haven't had time to check which GM told you that.

Teh Rapist Senior Member TheRealCandyman's Avatar

lol forbidden from raiding, that's funny, never heard someone say that before hahaha, and there's a lack of PK because everyone's busy leveling and farming, once people start gearing up there will be plenty of PK, some of us prefer to PK in gear other than paper and plates, like me and my clan will be pk'ing very soon cause we're starting to get pretty well geared out. Till then we just gain NPs from players who try to raid us and fail hahaha.

As far as the rols/rocs go I think it's a good thing he deleted the ones that came off messed up drop rates, cause it does cause an unfair advantage if a rate was bugged and you guys received an extra boost because of it so early into the server before it was fixed. But the fact that aggroz is disbanding I find hilarious cause me and a few others called that out right before launch hahaha.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealCandyman View Post
    lol forbidden from raiding, that's funny, never heard someone say that before hahaha, and there's a lack of PK because everyone's busy leveling and farming, once people start gearing up there will be plenty of PK, some of us prefer to PK in gear other than paper and plates, like me and my clan will be pk'ing very soon cause we're starting to get pretty well geared out. Till then we just gain NPs from players who try to raid us and fail hahaha.

As far as the rols/rocs go I think it's a good thing he deleted the ones that came off messed up drop rates, cause it does cause an unfair advantage if a rate was bugged and you guys received an extra boost because of it so early into the server before it was fixed. But the fact that aggroz is disbanding I find hilarious cause me and a few others called that out right before launch hahaha.
    The reason aggroz is disbanding is because Rabiator wasnt able to make the launch and he went on a 3 day vacation and theres no point having a clan without the clan leader.

Server is fucking shitty, we got told by the GMs to stop raiding because we made 60 people quit the server in less than 20 minutes. He rigs the fucking online list there is only half the amount of people that the panel says and I bet he will try and deny it now but its so obvious. It lags all fucking day which is also annoying and some of us were under the impression that exping to 70 would be easier and thats why we decided to quit.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by FreekaleeK View Post
    The reason aggroz is disbanding is because Rabiator wasnt able to make the launch and he went on a 3 day vacation and theres no point having a clan without the clan leader.

Server is fucking shitty, we got told by the GMs to stop raiding because we made 60 people quit the server in less than 20 minutes. He rigs the fucking online list there is only half the amount of people that the panel says and I bet he will try and deny it now but its so obvious. It lags all fucking day which is also annoying and some of us were under the impression that exping to 70 would be easier and thats why we decided to quit.
    Bing bong bam, got it?

I didn't rig anything lol? I forgot the truncate the table that panel reads it from before restart.. its fixed now. Also lag is being worked on... I don't have much control over that. Dedi company is switching its data transfer provider which should fix the lag issues. 240 Users Online at the moment.

Teh Rapist Senior Member TheRealCandyman's Avatar

well now lets get things straight, we figured you guys were gonna disband either way cause of the lack of organization in your clan. I doubt 60 players quit in 20 minutes cause you guys were raiding them non stop, you guys were raiding us as well we just laughed it off and continued doing what we were doing cause while you guys sat and raided there with your little plates and shit we're over here makin chitin sets +6 and what not, remember this doesn't apply to your entire clan cause I see sheldon and a few others are actually taking the time to level/farm normally instead of raiding all day in plates. Anyways besides the point, back on topic, the panel isnt rigged, sometimes when he restarts the server he forgets to delete the online list, no big deal, he always does a /count and tells players how many are online, and most of the time it is 200+ ppl online. Yes the server tends to lag every now and then but that's not because of the dedi, it's because of people continuously attacking the server, there's nothing he can really do seeing as how there are just wayy to many jealous people out there.

All in all it's a good server, if you're an old school player you'll like it and stick around, if you're more of a new player who enjoys rage quitting and server hopping cause they don't get what they want, well then idk what to tell you, not the server for you then. Other than that me and my friends are having fun, farm rates are pretty hard, anvil isn't too bad, exp rates are fairly simple, all in all id recommend playing. Over 200+ players online most of the time, and that's real players in game, not just bugged players on panel.

Server is getting flooded by dedi is blocking that type of attack. Besides that the main reason for lag is the service the dedi company uses to transfer data (Cogent Communications) they are having issues which is why we experience the lag. The dedi company said they will be switching to a new service at the end of the month and will give us 3~5 days to try it and make sure server doesn't lag.

Nothing I can do about the lag issues besides communicating with the dedi company and get it working.

SEXIEST NOSE ON EARTH Senior Member SheldonCooper's Avatar

is there a temp fix to lagg problems because this morning it wasn't lagging at all when I logged in. Any chance you could like make fast restart or something every 2-3 hours which is exactly the bowl boss times anyway so no need to kill those but you just rape the eslant bosses every 2nd restart? You know what I mean right if you restart it now for example you kill all eslant bosses then in 3 hours when it's 2nd restart you don't kill em and then on 3rd restart that would be 3 hours from 2nd one you kill them again and do that all the time. I think it would at least fix the lagg for shorter period of time temporarly and bosses would be up approximately to what is their respawn time anyway if the server wouldn't be restarted at all.

When i try to get to the forums,it says this is the new link,i type the link and get the same page again ? wtf ? btw 10060 error poop. p.s. nvm got it to work now

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealCandyman View Post
    well now lets get things straight, we figured you guys were gonna disband either way cause of the lack of organization in your clan. I doubt 60 players quit in 20 minutes cause you guys were raiding them non stop, you guys were raiding us as well we just laughed it off and continued doing what we were doing cause while you guys sat and raided there with your little plates and shit we're over here makin chitin sets +6 and what not, remember this doesn't apply to your entire clan cause I see sheldon and a few others are actually taking the time to level/farm normally instead of raiding all day in plates. Anyways besides the point, back on topic, the panel isnt rigged, sometimes when he restarts the server he forgets to delete the online list, no big deal, he always does a /count and tells players how many are online, and most of the time it is 200+ ppl online. Yes the server tends to lag every now and then but that's not because of the dedi, it's because of people continuously attacking the server, there's nothing he can really do seeing as how there are just wayy to many jealous people out there.

All in all it's a good server, if you're an old school player you'll like it and stick around, if you're more of a new player who enjoys rage quitting and server hopping cause they don't get what they want, well then idk what to tell you, not the server for you then. Other than that me and my friends are having fun, farm rates are pretty hard, anvil isn't too bad, exp rates are fairly simple, all in all id recommend playing. Over 200+ players online most of the time, and that's real players in game, not just bugged players on panel.
    i believe people were laughing at them because they were too organised with their party lists and shit.

and you can laugh all you want, i know for a fact that when you were being raided by the people in question, all three of them had chitin sets at least at +4. they were all literally 62 and got in on golems.

lets see a /count maybe?

Exping is way too hard. It is not a farm server but an exping server. Lag is annoying too.