Page 27 of 43 FirstFirst ... 1723242526272829303137 ... LastLast
Like Tree27Likes

Phenom KO Farm Server

This is a discussion on Phenom KO Farm Server within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; LOL , that GM who told AggroStarz to stop raiding is basicly a retarded guys , such as candyman (no ...
Page: 27

MadMan Senior Member SacredHealDane's Avatar

LOL , that GM who told AggroStarz to stop raiding is basicly a retarded guys , such as candyman (no effence).
    And i knew this is gonna happen so good thing i didnt get involved in this drama :P

There is your online count.... Was more during war.
    _____

AggroStarz rage quit cause bugged boxes dropped it at 30% instead of 5% and i removed everyones unique (not just theirs). Did nothing but complain anyways so there loss.

Its only been 3 days and already have someone who is 68 (last time i checked).

Already know about the lag issue and ive stated 100x before that it will be resolved soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Russian View Post

_____

AggroStarz rage quit cause bugged boxes dropped it at 30% instead of 5% and i removed everyones unique (not just theirs). Did nothing but complain anyways so there loss.

Already know about the lag issue and ive stated 100x before that it will be resolved soon.
    Who is 68?
    And you shouldnt remove the uniques since it was their drop, not their fault u should of rewarded them with something.

Genius Senior Member ExclusiveBastard's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SacredHealDane View Post
    Who is 68?
    And you shouldnt remove the uniques since it was their drop, not their fault u should of rewarded them with something.

Game from our clan (Beg4Mercy)

I think hes totally right on deleting the uniques, it wouldnt be fair if u guys used easy-dropped uniques and the rest of the server has hard-dropped uniques

Quote Originally Posted by ExclusiveBastard View Post
    Game from our clan (Beg4Mercy)

I think hes totally right on deleting the uniques, it wouldnt be fair if u guys used easy-dropped uniques and the rest of the server has hard-dropped uniques
    if it would drop to u , i highly do dought u would say this.
    So please.

if it would drop to u , i highly do dought u would say this.
    So please.
    This happened to me on the last farm server i played but then it was 2x rol just for me
    So please.

Banned

He should have let them keep atleast one or two, just to be fair.

Quote Originally Posted by Santa Claus View Post
    He should have let them keep atleast one or two, just to be fair.
    That wouldve been unfair.

Let them keep all, or delete all not half half

& he choose for delete all

Quote Originally Posted by ExclusiveBastard View Post
    That wouldve been unfair.

Let them keep all, or delete all not half half

& he choose for delete all
    lol
    Lets say u would have 50$, and lets add that u are not that millioner , and has a tough life , would u give those 50$ to the police because its ilegal money?

SEXIEST NOSE ON EARTH Senior Member SheldonCooper's Avatar

exp is easy lol 1 hour for 1 lvl 62-65

lol
    Lets say u would have 50$, and lets add that u are not that millioner , and has a tough life , would u give those 50$ to the police because its ilegal money?
    I think the more relevant question here is, would the police take it if it's illegally gained -- obviously nobody wants to lose $50, but it's not up to them. As is the case here.

Just my 2 cents.

^ Well no, that doesn't work either, as the items weren't illegally obtained, they were obtained legally due to the fault of the owner.

Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    ^ Well no, that doesn't work either, as the items weren't illegally obtained, they were obtained legally due to the fault of the owner.
    Fair enough, didn't read far enough up to see what actually happened. Doesn't appear he had much choice, either way.

Quote Originally Posted by Russian View Post

_____

I quit before my ROC even got deleted, I had no idea you were even deleting them till someone asked for it on msn. But I do love how even the GM is joining in on the this is why aggrostarz quit, what a professional you are.

The aggrostarz on this server wasnt even a real clan it was just Dane and sheldon adding every fucking person who applied and when rabi decided to play FOR A COUPLE OF DAYS they changed the clan name and just expected us to play with all these random people they added. Rabi was then busy the first few days, then nick didnt show up, so I decided after the first day to stop playing as did aviv and josh, then rabi came back and I guess he didnt want to play so sheldon made his own clan.

Oh and you can say lag will be resolved a million fucking times it doesnt make it true you retard. The server lags all day long and it just pisses you off after a while and makes you not want to play.

Teh Rapist Senior Member TheRealCandyman's Avatar

It doesn't lag all day long, yes there are certain times where it lags but then it dies down, and when it lags too much he restarts the server and it's fixed. Either way he's stated that he's working with the dedi company to get it fixed there's nothing he can do anymore it's all on the companies end now.

As far as losing the items you guys got cause the rates weren't set, yes I believe it was a smart decision on Russians end to take them away, BUT if you did pay USD for the monsummon scrolls I believe he should've gave you KC in return for the items, the boss drop rates atm are really fucked imo, they'll be fixed later on today cause they're far too low especially for eslant mobs, but after that everything else should be fine.

The server still has 200+ players on most of the day, yes actual count not a panel bug or anything, the players for the most part are pretty good, there's less raiding now then before mainly cause more players are leveling up higher and finally getting to PK a bit. So far 3 days and it's been pretty good/fun, me and my clan aren't having many problems.

All players who are considering joining I think you really should, my clan started with only 8 members, and we've stayed at 8 members, and we're keeping up with all the main clans in levels/items (fell behind a bit on levels yesterday but gonna make up for it today) and as for NPs they're easy to obtain as always. Plenty of english speaking players and other languages as well, plenty of clans that are recruiting and new players aren't very underpowered, in 2 days you can be caught up easily.