Page 28 of 43 FirstFirst ... 1824252627282930313238 ... LastLast
Results 406 to 420 of 633
Like Tree27Likes

Phenom KO Farm Server

This is a discussion on Phenom KO Farm Server within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by nightmare67 Exping is way too hard. It is not a farm server but an exping server. Lag ...
Page: 28


  1. #406
    Validating
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    72

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nightmare67 View Post
    Exping is way too hard. It is not a farm server but an exping server. Lag is annoying too.

    u are wrong, exp not hardy, acctuly somes players are 65 ,, alots 64-63 , and its noot to hard..

    just hit 70 in few mins ago, and i can say, exp not to hard, and server not lagging more. its 100% fixed as i can see by now



  2. #407
    Senior Member nightmare67's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Victoria, Texas
    Posts
    431

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Moonwalker View Post
    u are wrong, exp not hardy, acctuly somes players are 65 ,, alots 64-63 , and its noot to hard..

    just hit 70 in few mins ago, and i can say, exp not to hard, and server not lagging more. its 100% fixed as i can see by now

    And on what basis I am wrong? You may disagree but that does not mean that I am wrong... I get to play may be 5 hours a week due to my busy schedule and that goes to exping. On a private server, its too much. I've had better ones before plus you are in a clan doing harpies as a warrior in a mage party. OFC exping is easy for you.

  3. #408
    Teh Rapist Senior Member TheRealCandyman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    358

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nightmare67 View Post
    And on what basis I am wrong? You may disagree but that does not mean that I am wrong... I get to play may be 5 hours a week due to my busy schedule and that goes to exping. On a private server, its too much. I've had better ones before plus you are in a clan doing harpies as a warrior in a mage party. OFC exping is easy for you.
    for starters exping really isn't hard if you actually do put your time to use, imo in 5 hours total you can easily get from level 1-64 easily if you have the right friends/party and or if you just join a random one and exp the whole time. Sheldon said it himself, from level 62-65 it's probably 1 hour of exp per level if you actually exp.

    Yes it's not like most servers and not like what you're used to, but that's why those servers that you used to play are gone, exp'ing is a part of the game, and if it doesn't consume SOME time then players will get bored of just farming and PK'ing, yes it will be fun for a while but after that it just gets boring doing the same shit everyday, the way this server is setup you can choose to exp, farm and or PK, I see plenty of people non stop pking at lvl 61 and shit, atleast be thankful it's not like oldschool ko where you have to exp for a month to get 70. The reason why moon got 70 so quick is cause he got a sharer, if you want to do the same do it at your own risk, no one else is really caught up cause we'd prefer to have our own characters, so it's really up to you.

    You can complain exp is hard, rates are hard, pk is hard, but at the end of the day no ones making you play, so don't go giving the server a bad name just cause you can't compete with the players.

  4. #409
    Senior Member nightmare67's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Victoria, Texas
    Posts
    431

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealCandyman View Post
    You can complain exp is hard, rates are hard, pk is hard, but at the end of the day no ones making you play, so don't go giving the server a bad name just cause you can't compete with the players.
    Nobody is complaining its called criticism. I know nobody is making me play and thats why I dont play it anymore. If I think server is bad, I will say so. It's called freedom of speech. You should look into that. Don't get in the kitchen if you can't take the heat.
    N4v4rr0 likes this.

  5. #410
    SEXIEST NOSE ON EARTH Senior Member SheldonCooper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,378

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FreekaleeK View Post
    I quit before my ROC even got deleted, I had no idea you were even deleting them till someone asked for it on msn. But I do love how even the GM is joining in on the this is why aggrostarz quit, what a professional you are.

    The aggrostarz on this server wasnt even a real clan it was just Dane and sheldon adding every fucking person who applied and when rabi decided to play FOR A COUPLE OF DAYS they changed the clan name and just expected us to play with all these random people they added. Rabi was then busy the first few days, then nick didnt show up, so I decided after the first day to stop playing as did aviv and josh, then rabi came back and I guess he didnt want to play so sheldon made his own clan.

    Oh and you can say lag will be resolved a million fucking times it doesnt make it true you retard. The server lags all day long and it just pisses you off after a while and makes you not want to play.
    Meh it is either I am not capable of being assist or leader of bigger clan or it's the people that were in clan were the reason it failed:/ to bad you didn't decide earlier to play Andy and just remake TheySeeUsTrollin <.<

  6. #411
    Teh Rapist Senior Member TheRealCandyman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    358

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nightmare67 View Post
    Nobody is complaining its called criticism. I know nobody is making me play and thats why I dont play it anymore. If I think server is bad, I will say so. It's called freedom of speech. You should look into that. Don't get in the kitchen if you can't take the heat.
    the kitchen is for the bitches, I don't make no sandwich fo no man. But back on topic, your criticism is based off the fact that you don't have the time to play. If you actually had a chance to try out the server, and play it normally like other players and then said the server is bad because you've been spending so much time doing this and that and you haven't gotten shit back for it or w/e then id understand. But atm your criticism is based solely on the fact that you don't have enough time in your day to play, that's not the servers fault, that's your own fault, so don't go bringing down the server cause you're working or w/e. based off the amount of free time you have you're better off at a PK server so hopefully you can find one that fits your needs.

  7. #412
    SEXIEST NOSE ON EARTH Senior Member SheldonCooper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,378

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nightmare67 View Post
    Nobody is complaining its called criticism. I know nobody is making me play and thats why I dont play it anymore. If I think server is bad, I will say so. It's called freedom of speech. You should look into that. Don't get in the kitchen if you can't take the heat.
    I will just be very direct with my answer to your "critic". This is not the server you are looking for, considering to your "critic" you enjoy pk servers most of all (imo). It will save you a lot of nerves and gray cells in your brain if you just move on. You are just going to rage to much if you will continue playing. I guarantee you that.

    Myself I can enjoy this server cause I got nice team of 7 guys that we can do whatever we want, we don't geek with lvls, or peekay all the time. We just do everything in some ratio 40% farm 40% exp and 20% pk of the time we are online. And we really enjoy it that way. Even if we are only 65 lvls. But don't tell me that exp is what is troubling you, 3 slot trolls with full party in cz I got from 64 - 65 in 55 mins. It will consume way much time from you if you will try to make your gear +6 +7 then getting 70 straight. That is ofcourse hipotheticaly, you always need gear to exp better too.
    Let me tell you that I'm working 4-6 hours everyday now too and still getting a piece or 2 of some new item every day and at least 1 lvl up.

    And there were a lot of people like you and you can still see them on ranks they are lvl 61 62 with no gear left cause they burned everything and quited but the population remains 250+ so you can use your freedom of speech all you want here in this topic I don't know what your aim is here, maybe to disattract people to try the server? Trust me man, the ones that don't like farm server will simply not play it, the ones they do will still join.

    On the server topic tho: Server is running smoother everyday with no laggs pking is getting better, cooldown on archer's styx is 25 minutes :P which is OK cause archer still rapes the stunned duffed guys in like 1 second with good combo (make sure you go hp build tho I strongly recommend it) As of yesterday I have experienced smaller lagg periods for no more then 10 minutes. Server is getting in order and is definetly worth the try !

    Regards

  8. #413
    Senior Member ThisKiD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    116

    Default

    Ahh well im not dealing with that shit burnt every item i had +6-+7 with trina lol heal breaker, shard iron bow chitins lol Glacier Erenion
    If anyone wants a lvl 52 rouge account pm me

  9. #414
    World War 3 Senior Member SacredHealDane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Jewish Landscape
    Posts
    814

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thiskid View Post
    ahh well im not dealing with that shit burnt every item i had +6-+7 with trina lol heal breaker, shard iron bow chitins lol glacier erenion
    if anyone wants a lvl 52 rouge account pm me
    trololololol

  10. #415
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Colony Zone
    Posts
    156

    Default

    I played at start, lagged like hell, died like 20 times from lag. Decided to quit.
    My friend told me lag was fixed, I made a new char, first 30 min was smooth, after that, lag everywhere. Even the lag was lagging -.-
    I don't know if it is just my location ( New york city ), but I really can't play like that.

  11. #416
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    2,943

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Santa Claus View Post
    I played at start, lagged like hell, died like 20 times from lag. Decided to quit.
    My friend told me lag was fixed, I made a new char, first 30 min was smooth, after that, lag everywhere. Even the lag was lagging -.-
    I don't know if it is just my location ( New york city ), but I really can't play like that.
    Lol @ even the lag was lagging, so true

  12. #417
    World War 3 Senior Member SacredHealDane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Jewish Landscape
    Posts
    814

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by coolboyp2 View Post
    Lol @ even the lag was lagging, so true
    Ur the best troll rofl

  13. #418
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    215

    Default

    well.. I give up on this server. I'm fine with the downtime, the lag, etc.etc.etc. but the community is useless.

    i joined a total of 3 supposedly english speaking clans on this server since it started. every time i log back in im out of the clan, and the members have left the server. 3 times in a couple days? the fuck is that.

    the only realistic way to make any money in the game is BUS farming; anyone with premium can npc them for 300k each instead of 200k. so.. i farmed 150 bus on a warrior thinking that 30m wouldnt be too bad. premium users would have made 45m. that doesnt seem stupid to you? premium = better drop rate, and 50% higher npc sell rate. so that works out to about 75% faster income. int he time i can make 100m, they'd make 150 - 175m. thought donors didnt have anything that made them op?

    and when i say main source of income, im talking about while playing solo since even just Stone Golems hit me for 900 - 1200 out of 2350 or so hp.. i mean what am i going to do, slide and use Cleave, and hope it doesnt fail *every* time?

    but regardless, the real reason im quitting is the shear lack of compitent players. as far as i can tell there's likely atleast 1 english speaking clan human side (though i dont know who it'd even be) but since seeking party is down, clans keep to themselves even more; no one wants a lvl 56 warrior when they all finished xping together and are like 65 - 70, they just want to go pk and do boss runs/farm shell and chitin for their clannies.

    Lets be realistic. 50k xp on beast solo.. about 48k while farming lamias, maybe like 65k on ash knights (havent checked since like 45). thats just not going to cut it. "you could do cz apos" - sure you could, with a full party and maybe a 2nd party beside you incase the orcs raid you. i tried lvling on apos and deru and have yet to have even a 30 minute uninterupted window where lvl 65 sins dont show up and take my party apart then camp the spot.

    Nice try, anyways. Guess this isnt Russian's fault (though the relaunch that was caused by some major exploits not being fixed during the beta probably helped a good number of people quit). oh and inb4 wiseman tells me "if you dont want to play here leave" or whatever he's been using as his campaign speach thus far.

  14. #419
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Colony Zone
    Posts
    156

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jessupar View Post
    well.. I give up on this server. I'm fine with the downtime, the lag, etc.etc.etc. but the community is useless.

    i joined a total of 3 supposedly english speaking clans on this server since it started. every time i log back in im out of the clan, and the members have left the server. 3 times in a couple days? the fuck is that.

    the only realistic way to make any money in the game is BUS farming; anyone with premium can npc them for 300k each instead of 200k. so.. i farmed 150 bus on a warrior thinking that 30m wouldnt be too bad. premium users would have made 45m. that doesnt seem stupid to you? premium = better drop rate, and 50% higher npc sell rate. so that works out to about 75% faster income. int he time i can make 100m, they'd make 150 - 175m. thought donors didnt have anything that made them op?

    and when i say main source of income, im talking about while playing solo since even just Stone Golems hit me for 900 - 1200 out of 2350 or so hp.. i mean what am i going to do, slide and use Cleave, and hope it doesnt fail *every* time?

    but regardless, the real reason im quitting is the shear lack of compitent players. as far as i can tell there's likely atleast 1 english speaking clan human side (though i dont know who it'd even be) but since seeking party is down, clans keep to themselves even more; no one wants a lvl 56 warrior when they all finished xping together and are like 65 - 70, they just want to go pk and do boss runs/farm shell and chitin for their clannies.

    Lets be realistic. 50k xp on beast solo.. about 48k while farming lamias, maybe like 65k on ash knights (havent checked since like 45). thats just not going to cut it. "you could do cz apos" - sure you could, with a full party and maybe a 2nd party beside you incase the orcs raid you. i tried lvling on apos and deru and have yet to have even a 30 minute uninterupted window where lvl 65 sins dont show up and take my party apart then camp the spot.

    Nice try, anyways. Guess this isnt Russian's fault (though the relaunch that was caused by some major exploits not being fixed during the beta probably helped a good number of people quit). oh and inb4 wiseman tells me "if you dont want to play here leave" or whatever he's been using as his campaign speach thus far.
    And that is just in a nutshell lol.

  15. #420
    Teh Rapist Senior Member TheRealCandyman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    358

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jessupar View Post
    well.. I give up on this server. I'm fine with the downtime, the lag, etc.etc.etc. but the community is useless.

    i joined a total of 3 supposedly english speaking clans on this server since it started. every time i log back in im out of the clan, and the members have left the server. 3 times in a couple days? the fuck is that.

    the only realistic way to make any money in the game is BUS farming; anyone with premium can npc them for 300k each instead of 200k. so.. i farmed 150 bus on a warrior thinking that 30m wouldnt be too bad. premium users would have made 45m. that doesnt seem stupid to you? premium = better drop rate, and 50% higher npc sell rate. so that works out to about 75% faster income. int he time i can make 100m, they'd make 150 - 175m. thought donors didnt have anything that made them op?

    and when i say main source of income, im talking about while playing solo since even just Stone Golems hit me for 900 - 1200 out of 2350 or so hp.. i mean what am i going to do, slide and use Cleave, and hope it doesnt fail *every* time?

    but regardless, the real reason im quitting is the shear lack of compitent players. as far as i can tell there's likely atleast 1 english speaking clan human side (though i dont know who it'd even be) but since seeking party is down, clans keep to themselves even more; no one wants a lvl 56 warrior when they all finished xping together and are like 65 - 70, they just want to go pk and do boss runs/farm shell and chitin for their clannies.

    Lets be realistic. 50k xp on beast solo.. about 48k while farming lamias, maybe like 65k on ash knights (havent checked since like 45). thats just not going to cut it. "you could do cz apos" - sure you could, with a full party and maybe a 2nd party beside you incase the orcs raid you. i tried lvling on apos and deru and have yet to have even a 30 minute uninterupted window where lvl 65 sins dont show up and take my party apart then camp the spot.

    Nice try, anyways. Guess this isnt Russian's fault (though the relaunch that was caused by some major exploits not being fixed during the beta probably helped a good number of people quit). oh and inb4 wiseman tells me "if you dont want to play here leave" or whatever he's been using as his campaign speach thus far.

    In a nutshell let me help you figure things out.

    Don't join a random clan, find one with credibility, premium doesnt raise drop rates, drop rates remain the same, if you want to make money your best bet is to kill huangas, the mage scrolls (fire blast, etc) npc for 300K and u get bus from them, in a exp party you get 2x the exp than you do solo. Find a few ppl to play with and you'll be set, you don't need premium to keep up, you don't need a big clan to keep up, I think my clan is proving that pretty well granted half of us do have premium but others dont, and we're only 8 members.
    SheldonCooper likes this.


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 89
    Last Post: 12-03-2012, 03:27 PM
  2. Survivorko Fresh Light Farm Server Official in ON!
    By Survivorko in forum Private Servers
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 03-26-2012, 02:22 PM
  3. BlazinKO Private Farm Server **OFFICIAL RELEASE**
    By Bl4z3 in forum Private Servers
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-20-2012, 08:58 PM
  4. BlazinKO Private Farm Server **OFFICIAL RELEASE**
    By Bl4z3 in forum Private Servers
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-14-2012, 04:37 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •