Page 29 of 43 FirstFirst ... 1925262728293031323339 ... LastLast
Like Tree27Likes

Phenom KO Farm Server

This is a discussion on Phenom KO Farm Server within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Why is everyone talking about nutshells?...
Page: 29

Banned Senior Member

Why is everyone talking about nutshells?

Teh Rapist Senior Member TheRealCandyman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rocket View Post
    Why is everyone talking about nutshells?
    cause talking about nutsacks just seems inappropriate, we like to keep things clean around here, but yes as I said in my previous post, there's a simple solution to all of his problems that is if he wants to try again.

Bump... 260 online atm. SHould be automatic war in ~40min.

flame rock drop?

LEJ
    Banned Senior Member

keep going on russian!

Quote Originally Posted by FreekaleeK View Post
    The aggrostarz on this server wasnt even a real clan it was just Dane and sheldon adding every fucking person who applied and when rabi decided to play FOR A COUPLE OF DAYS they changed the clan name and just expected us to play with all these random people they added. Rabi was then busy the first few days, then nick didnt show up, so I decided after the first day to stop playing as did aviv and josh, then rabi came back and I guess he didnt want to play so sheldon made his own clan.
    Sorry about that. Haven't got the time like I used to ^^.
    This was the first server we were gonna try in months and it will probably be the last one.

Still the same shit as always, laggs, crying, crashing and same old same old ko version.
    Couldn't stay after those first few hours/day. lol

MadMan Senior Member SacredHealDane's Avatar

Someone deleting posts over here.
    Candyman is a gayzor.

Quote Originally Posted by KingNick View Post
    This was the first server we were gonna try in months and it will probably be the last one.

Still the same shit as always, laggs, crying, crashing and same old same old ko version.
    Yeah I know I wasnt saying it as a bad thing was just pointing it out :P

Quote Originally Posted by KingNick View Post

Your loss. Not crashing anymore, lag has been getting lower and lower and should be fixed completely by the end of the week, people will always cry (Its KO).

Would probably have over 300 online but server cant handle it at the moment dedi switches services.

I want to say that this server has remained liable and it will continue. If there were some more users it'd help them push for an exp event too.

This server has a lot of things it can switch. If you check out their forums you'll see some of my suggestions about what they can do. I honestly believe they are having a hard time to communicate with each other and are very slow at responses. If they took time to respond to the community then they would make a lot of progressions for their server and make it great.

Quote Originally Posted by volcompat View Post
    I want to say that this server has remained liable and it will continue. If there were some more users it'd help them push for an exp event too.

This server has a lot of things it can switch. If you check out their forums you'll see some of my suggestions about what they can do. I honestly believe they are having a hard time to communicate with each other and are very slow at responses. If they took time to respond to the community then they would make a lot of progressions for their server and make it great.
    yeah, I mean honestly Idk who the GMs are besides russian, so far Jose seems active but more for the spanish population, as for GMChill, no clue who he was but he got removed from staff, right now it looks as if he's adding more staff so that'll be good cause he'll have more people that will be able to respond to peoples posts and such.

But ya either way server is good, me and my small clan have no problem competing, yes server lags but it has been slowly decreasing as Russian said. As far as everything else goes it seems to be going pretty good, still a bunch of bugs that should've been fixed during beta but nothing that people can't live with for now, would've been better if they had been dealt with before hand but i'm sure we can point fingers else where for that matter and not towards Russian.

MadMan Senior Member SacredHealDane's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealCandyman View Post
    yeah, I mean honestly Idk who the GMs are besides russian, so far Jose seems active but more for the spanish population, as for GMChill, no clue who he was but he got removed from staff, right now it looks as if he's adding more staff so that'll be good cause he'll have more people that will be able to respond to peoples posts and such.

But ya either way server is good, me and my small clan have no problem competing, yes server lags but it has been slowly decreasing as Russian said. As far as everything else goes it seems to be going pretty good, still a bunch of bugs that should've been fixed during beta but nothing that people can't live with for now, would've been better if they had been dealt with before hand but i'm sure we can point fingers else where for that matter and not towards Russian.
    what u trying to say is u would be better as a gm then them,but wait u have been a complete noob gm B-)

Dane, shhhhhhut up. He got the point, you don't like him. Quit trolling.
    Oscar likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by SacredHealDane View Post
    what u trying to say is u would be better as a gm then them,but wait u have been a complete noob gm B-)
    What i'm trying to say is a couple of trolls ruined what could've been a more promising and successful beta with a lot more fixes. Instead all we got is an official that needs work to be done. But god you need to get a life, i'm starting to feel very sorry for you.
    RaRaRaZieLLLLLL likes this.

Im suprised people actually read what dane writes anymore