Page 30 of 43 FirstFirst ... 2026272829303132333440 ... LastLast
Like Tree27Likes

Phenom KO Farm Server

This is a discussion on Phenom KO Farm Server within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Prodigy™ Im suprised people actually read what dane writes anymore Im surprised people read what your "don't ...
Page: 30

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy™ View Post
    Im suprised people actually read what dane writes anymore
    Im surprised people read what your "don't know nerr a nigga" ass writes, im tired so you may not get that lol.

Bump for this nice server !!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealCandyman View Post
    What i'm trying to say is a couple of trolls ruined what could've been a more promising and successful beta with a lot more fixes. Instead all we got is an official that needs work to be done. But god you need to get a life, i'm starting to feel very sorry for you.
    Although I agree dane is a retard you spend more time in this topic than oscar does on a bong so you cant tell anyone to get a life.
    Oscar and N4v4rr0 like this.

Teh Rapist Senior Member TheRealCandyman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FreekaleeK View Post
    Although I agree dane is a retard you spend more time in this topic than oscar does on a bong so you cant tell anyone to get a life.
    sorry I just leave my browser open with ko4life open when my comps on to be honest with u, doesnt mean im actually at my computer or actually reading the topic lol

i think he was talking about mainly the amount of post you have in this thread compared to even the trolls lol feels like your watching the topic all the time but your supporting it.

MadMan Senior Member SacredHealDane's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mythlost View Post
    i think he was talking about mainly the amount of post you have in this thread compared to even the trolls lol feels like your watching the topic all the time but your supporting it.
    Hes trying to get hes impression on eric so he could put him back as gm, although i got life more then candyman thats fosho
    Seems how i post 1reply and hw post3-6 didnt realy see since i rarly even read what he sais but when i do hes just a useless man.

Tho i had time on ko is the reason im going to army in couple a months and since i dont have trouble with money i dun wanna work.

Edit : stop ruinng the fun of me trollin him i wanna make him mad like before:-/

Quote Originally Posted by FreekaleeK View Post
    Still mad aswell?
    Go fuck a fish.

Genius Senior Member ExclusiveBastard's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SacredHealDane View Post
    Still mad aswell?
    Go fuck a fish.

dane ur the most annoying fking child on this freaking forum, u quit this server so just fuck off from this topic kay?

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ExclusiveBastard View Post
    dane ur the most annoying fking child on this freaking forum, u quit this server so just fuck off from this topic kay?

thanks
    another victim.

Personal Item upgrades should be fixed after restart.

Should have no more issues with "Items required for upgrade do not match"

Hes trying to get hes impression on eric so he could put him back as gm
    excuse me? says who? the guy who tried sucking eriks dick for a gm when the server first came out? when you tried dissing vince in ur gm app? calling him a bitch, rofl cmon man..

Teh Rapist Senior Member TheRealCandyman's Avatar

Hes trying to get hes impression on eric so he could put him back as gm, although i got life more then candyman thats fosho
    Seems how i post 1reply and hw post3-6 didnt realy see since i rarly even read what he sais but when i do hes just a useless man.

Tho i had time on ko is the reason im going to army in couple a months and since i dont have trouble with money i dun wanna work.

Edit : stop ruinng the fun of me trollin him i wanna make him mad like before:-/

lmfao you think i'm trying to get my GM back? You do realize I STEPPED DOWN, I wasn't removed from staff, I had the choice to stay on staff, I also had the choice to name change and stay on staff because 2 trolls (you and aviv) attempted to ruin my name but really did nothing except make yourself look even worse than you already do.

Listen here kid, I play the server, I still help Eric, and I don't ask or need anything in return, whenever I find a bug or see something that should be changed/edited/fixed I tell Eric about it. I post in this topic because for 1. Yes I was Head GM at one point till I stepped down, 2. I play the server with my group of friends and would like to see the server succeed, 3. I love seeing little faggot trolls such as yourself try to make a name for themselves by annoying everyone just to be a little attention whore. You're like a 12 year old kid, you fiend off peoples attention, you'll do anything just to have people see/talk about what you've done/said whether it's good or bad(and it's always bad from the look of it). You annoy everyone and act like a little child on an online game in order to try and help yourself sleep better at night, you attempt to bully and make fun of people by trolling because you're hidden behind a computer screen, is it because you in real life gets bullied? Do people tease you and make fun of you in the real world Dane? Is that why you have to come on here and attempt to "pick" on people by showing them you're some badass over the internet, when in reality all you are is a little frustrated child who couldn't fight his way out of a cardboard box.

You can keep trolling, you can keep posting, you can keep flaming, but at the end of the day everyone on these forums knows that you're just a little kid who seeks any sort of attention he can get because he lacks friends to impress in the real world. Maybe you should step outside your home and try meeting a few people, maybe then you'll have a real life outside of this game and hopefully mature up a bit and realize how childish you really seem.
    RaRaRaZieLLLLLL likes this.

Shut up bitches, I'll rape you all. You have no importance in this life & bring the stupidity out on this forum.

up for gg server

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealCandyman View Post
    lmfao you think i'm trying to get my GM back? You do realize I STEPPED DOWN, I wasn't removed from staff, I had the choice to stay on staff, I also had the choice to name change and stay on staff because 2 trolls (you and aviv) attempted to ruin my name but really did nothing except make yourself look even worse than you already do.

Listen here kid, I play the server, I still help Eric, and I don't ask or need anything in return, whenever I find a bug or see something that should be changed/edited/fixed I tell Eric about it. I post in this topic because for 1. Yes I was Head GM at one point till I stepped down, 2. I play the server with my group of friends and would like to see the server succeed, 3. I love seeing little faggot trolls such as yourself try to make a name for themselves by annoying everyone just to be a little attention whore. You're like a 12 year old kid, you fiend off peoples attention, you'll do anything just to have people see/talk about what you've done/said whether it's good or bad(and it's always bad from the look of it). You annoy everyone and act like a little child on an online game in order to try and help yourself sleep better at night, you attempt to bully and make fun of people by trolling because you're hidden behind a computer screen, is it because you in real life gets bullied? Do people tease you and make fun of you in the real world Dane? Is that why you have to come on here and attempt to "pick" on people by showing them you're some badass over the internet, when in reality all you are is a little frustrated child who couldn't fight his way out of a cardboard box.

You can keep trolling, you can keep posting, you can keep flaming, but at the end of the day everyone on these forums knows that you're just a little kid who seeks any sort of attention he can get because he lacks friends to impress in the real world. Maybe you should step outside your home and try meeting a few people, maybe then you'll have a real life outside of this game and hopefully mature up a bit and realize how childish you really seem.
    That is ur opinion ,u just take this and see this as u are knowing alot,guess what little idiot u dont know shit about my life lol ,in addition i can assure u i have better life ,ko is a hobby which we all experience so no 'geek' involving as for trollin it is something that i may do in rl aswell? Just with talking and not trollin .
    Seems as so with me and aviv we actualy trolled u so bad that u actually resighned from truth and 'lies' we said u were offended so u resighned.