Page 36 of 43 FirstFirst ... 26323334353637383940 ... LastLast
Results 526 to 540 of 633
Like Tree27Likes

Phenom KO Farm Server

This is a discussion on Phenom KO Farm Server within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Thanks... had someone make another ko-cuce thread to get more players. I know they are turkish but its better to ...
Page: 36


  1. #526
    Regular Member Russian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    187

    Default

    Thanks... had someone make another ko-cuce thread to get more players. I know they are turkish but its better to keep server alive with more population/pk.

    http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/f1...1/index35.html

    If someone can pay to pin the topic i would greatly appreciate it so it doesnt need to be bumped constantly. I will pay you 20$ once you pm me and I see thread is pinned.

  2. #527
    Senior Member 4YouNoHealStupiD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    857

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Russian View Post
    Thanks... had someone make another ko-cuce thread to get more players. I know they are turkish but its better to keep server alive with more population/pk.

    http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/f1...1/index35.html

    If someone can pay to pin the topic i would greatly appreciate it so it doesnt need to be bumped constantly. I will pay you 20$ once you pm me and I see thread is pinned.
    did you post in neronlineworld.com?

  3. #528
    Regular Member Russian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    187

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 4YouNoHealStupiD View Post
    did you post in neronlineworld.com?
    Not that I am aware of...

  4. #529
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    109

    Default

    server is losing ppl everyday most ppl quitting now no1 is gonna consider joining with every1 geared up so the slide will continue it wont be long before it gets wiped so not gonna continue here.

    is boring with nothing to do and i mean nothing which is actually pretty poor for a farm serv its normally the pk servs thats boring...

  5. #530
    Regular Member Russian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    187

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by g0nn4b3 View Post
    server is losing ppl everyday most ppl quitting now no1 is gonna consider joining with every1 geared up so the slide will continue it wont be long before it gets wiped so not gonna continue here.

    is boring with nothing to do and i mean nothing which is actually pretty poor for a farm serv its normally the pk servs thats boring...
    What do you mean there is nothing to do? I made xp easier so people can get to lv 70 and pk becomes more active.

  6. #531
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Leicester, England
    Posts
    1,466

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Russian View Post
    What do you mean there is nothing to do? I made xp easier so people can get to lv 70 and pk becomes more active.
    If people just wanted to pk all day they would play a PK server. You need BDW/FT/Bifrost/ED and other stuff for people to do every day which keeps them interested in the server. Farming and PKing isnt enough anymore, this server would have been a hit like a year ago but not anymore.

  7. #532
    Senior Member stimpy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    578

    Default

    The server has no future,all the problems that the server had so far should have been fixed in beta,i dont belive that the dedi costs 500 USD if it does than you got ripped off,the server is boring,going down and in few days probably gonna die since the population is going down,it had potential but the bad managment brought it where it is,i do not recomende the server.

  8. #533
    LEJ
    LEJ is offline
    Senior Member LEJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    665

    Default

    server isnt bad at all, if ur an oldschool player u would know that this is the kind of servers , most of the people like. only reason why people quit , is cause they are alone, or they get raided alot and ragequit. just start advertising on many forums eric, and ull see that everything will grow, make etaroth events maybe, that drop RED chets , instead of blue ofcourse make them appear everywhere and easy to kill, so solo/noob players can get some too

  9. #534
    Regular Member Chunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    96

    Default

    I wasn't alone, our group quit because IT WAS BORING. Read the last 10 posts... He needs events, Find the GM, Bifrost shit like that. It will slowly die off until he does something, it drops day after day.

  10. #535
    LEJ
    LEJ is offline
    Senior Member LEJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    665

    Default

    You clearly have no clue about server population. Why would an find the gm event get more population? its not boring, its cause you guys clearly are noobs, if all people just go cz, u will have alot of fun. Gm's should be more active ofcourse, brining up events in bowl, cz just to make CZ more populated. Newcomers can xp , 70'ers can have fun in cz thats it

  11. #536
    Regular Member Chunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    96

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LEJ View Post
    You clearly have no clue about server population. Why would an find the gm event get more population? its not boring, its cause you guys clearly are noobs, if all people just go cz, u will have alot of fun. Gm's should be more active ofcourse, brining up events in bowl, cz just to make CZ more populated. Newcomers can xp , 70'ers can have fun in cz thats it
    We were the most geared on the server, even got called corrupt. He lost us because he didn't listen. You need something other than just PK or else its a PK server..

  12. #537
    Teh Rapist Senior Member TheRealCandyman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    358

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chunk View Post
    We were the most geared on the server, even got called corrupt. He lost us because he didn't listen. You need something other than just PK or else its a PK server..
    Well it mainly got boring because there was a LACK of PK, lets be honest here there was barely 1 party PK'ing if anything, but the main reason for that is because of the hard rates in the beginning, and the continuous lag didn't do the server much justice either, imo once more ppl hit 70 (which should be soon since exp rates were decreased drastically) the PK should pick up which will keep ppl interested for the time being until he gets a chance to work on something new to add such as bifrost, and I think they're planning on doing some events this weekend.

    But yes bro we were ver˙ ver˙ corrupt, GM g˙ft us all our ˙tems all the time! lol if only.
    Last edited by TheRealCandyman; 08-31-2012 at 10:22 AM.

  13. #538
    Regular Member Russian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    187

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by stimpy View Post
    The server has no future,all the problems that the server had so far should have been fixed in beta,i dont belive that the dedi costs 500 USD if it does than you got ripped off,the server is boring,going down and in few days probably gonna die since the population is going down,it had potential but the bad managment brought it where it is,i do not recomende the server.
    Dedi cost $441.00 USD and I that's because of a 10% off coupon. Bad Managment? I had good managment but then everyone bitched at the people I have on staff and now nobody is on staff and guess what... PEOPLE ARE BITCHING lol. I did not expect any of the issues to come with the dedi (such as lag,server being shutdown cause of equipment failure, etc.) but all that should be fixed now. Just waiting for an email back from the company telling me they switched to the new network and lag should hopefully be fixed.

    I have done everything people have asked and I don't think I coud've done any better. I am on every day, I fixed all the bugs I could. War is flawless, FT is flawless and I tried to make everyone happy while still dealing with bullshit drama.

    XP has been made easier so WHEN the ~200 population online gets geared up pk in cz will be amazing.


    Quote Originally Posted by Chunk View Post
    I wasn't alone, our group quit because IT WAS BORING. Read the last 10 posts... He needs events, Find the GM, Bifrost shit like that. It will slowly die off until he does something, it drops day after day.
    Listen to what? -_-

    I listened to everything people told me but it doesn't mean I agreed with it. Polls were made regarding certain topics. I understand that server can use more events and I will work on adding Bi-Frost to the server.

  14. #539
    Teh Rapist Senior Member TheRealCandyman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    358

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Russian View Post
    Dedi cost $441.00 USD and I that's because of a 10% off coupon. Bad Managment? I had good managment but then everyone bitched at the people I have on staff and now nobody is on staff and guess what... PEOPLE ARE BITCHING lol..
    Yeah that's usually what happens, trolls hit the server, staff resigns/gets removed, then you're left there to test everything alone and stuck with a bunch of little kids continuously nagging your ear telling you to launch the server asap before people rage quit, and at the end of the day because of the fact that you launched early before completely testing everything out the way it should've been now has you fixing/testing things that should've been fixed earlier. It's unfortunate because instead of ending the drama by just getting rid of those 2-5 players who were causing it for no reason besides the fact that they "disliked" a few staff members, you removed/had the staff resign, which in return ended up hurting you, because those kids who were the reason behind all the drama have all quit off as we all knew they would.

    So for the future if you do choose to run another server if this one happens to fail (which I still hope it doesn't TO EVERYONE - Suggestions - Phenom KO | Forum) instead of removing your staff and or having them reisgn because you choose to listen to a bunch of 12 year old kids over the internet, either have those trolls provide legitimate proof and reasoning behind why certain players shouldn't be on the staff, and or just ban those trolls and end the drama once in for all. Because trolls never help the server.

    But at the end of the day there are plenty of reasons why the server is slowly dying
    • The lag that was around in the beginning
    • People didn't want to commit their time to farm so long if they didn't see the server getting anywhere (mainly blame the lag)
    • All the drama that was around before hand
    • All the bugs that weren't fixed in the beginning(that should've been fixed during beta)
    • Crashes
    • Lack of PK (slowly picking up)
    • Etc


    So can't just blame a couple trolls and a few missing staff members for everything.

  15. #540
    Regular Member Russian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    187

    Default

    Doing a find the GM event and Mini Boss event today.


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 89
    Last Post: 12-03-2012, 03:27 PM
  2. Survivorko Fresh Light Farm Server Official in ON!
    By Survivorko in forum Private Servers
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 03-26-2012, 02:22 PM
  3. BlazinKO Private Farm Server **OFFICIAL RELEASE**
    By Bl4z3 in forum Private Servers
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-20-2012, 08:58 PM
  4. BlazinKO Private Farm Server **OFFICIAL RELEASE**
    By Bl4z3 in forum Private Servers
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-14-2012, 04:37 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •