Page 39 of 43 FirstFirst ... 29353637383940414243 LastLast
Like Tree27Likes

Phenom KO Farm Server

This is a discussion on Phenom KO Farm Server within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Prophet Only thing to fix the boss event is have ardream active, -59Lvl (Keep it open 24/7 ...
Page: 39

Genius Senior Member ExclusiveBastard's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Prophet View Post
    Only thing to fix the boss event is have ardream active, -59Lvl (Keep it open 24/7 if it must, just get rid of everything in there), and have boss event in normal CZ, and a boss event in Ardream for the lowbies. Meh just my idea.

And yeah, Fix the perma symbols, I want my [H]!!

Bad idea, it will split the pk, people will make 59 chars to pk in ardream

Quote Originally Posted by ExclusiveBastard View Post
    Bad idea, it will split the pk, people will make 59 chars to pk in ardream
    He could setup a timer via (.EVT) that ardream is up at specific time of date.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by mortal View Post
    "could" <---Key word.

Teh Rapist Senior Member TheRealCandyman's Avatar

so if he sets up a timer that's practically a war zone then, people would make secondary accounts at that level and once it's set to open they transfer gear and play on those characters, that would be a good thing to have in general imo cause i always liked old school KO/KE days with DLW at lvl 50 and what not, but that still doesn't solve the boss event problem.

Let's keep this topic up. Server is sitting currently around 150-200 users on average but it has the potential to bring in much more.

Suggestions for the server can be made here; We should keep server alive&#33;&#33; Or it will be dead so fast - Page 3 - Suggestions - Phenom KO | Forum - Page 3

Smile

First CSW! Watch in FULL HD!

Prodigy™ likes this.

I invite you guys to come check us out! The server is only about two weeks old! We are making a lot of improvements. One thing i would like to say that separates this server from the rest is that our staff responds to users unlike a majority that do NOT. Now that leveling to 70 is a lot easier i would recommend this to a lot of people looking for a server! Come on and join PhenomKO guys!

See you on there,

IGN: Koolaid

Teh Rapist Senior Member TheRealCandyman's Avatar

Looking for new ways to make the server more "new user friendly" plenty of suggestions on the forums to hopefully attract/keep new players, the server is very good and can have a promising future as long as the population grows some more, and for that we need as many new players and old players to come and return, if you take the time to actually play the server i'm sure you'll like it, no real over powered players yet, and nothing people can't catch up to, i'm personally still in a chitin set +6 and I do just fine. Bump for a good server

I am the first "Impulsive" on that server. Nobody likes a copy cat.

P.S. Who the fk cares. I dont play that server anymore (:

Banned

Just a metter when server will get lower than 100 population, and ther is going to be relaunch and same story again.... but meh the donations should bring to eric a 5 month payment for a normal guy.

thats just my opintion

Quote Originally Posted by veq0z4 View Post
    Just a metter when server will get lower than 100 population, and ther is going to be relaunch and same story again.... but meh the donations should bring to eric a 5 month payment for a normal guy.

thats just my opintion
    Welcome to PSKO. I'm not sure how this server's any different to 99% of servers out there in that respect. They'll ultimately die, it's just a matter of when. Most do relaunch - virtually every server here's a relaunch of some other server, even if it may not be readily apparent (i.e. hiding behind aliases so people don't recognise the owners).

So... yeah. Not sure what point you're trying to make there.

More or less this server is doing very good out in PSKO compared to most servers out there. They started with 350 players ( could've been) lot more , unfortunetly because of lag it wasnt. They still have 150-170 users daily with peaking in 200+ during wars ? correct me if im wrong. Its quite normal that after week people intent to get frustated & bored to the server, but as twostar pointed its happening out everywere not specificly in phenomKO. However there is always a possiblity that they can re-gain these people without re-launching monthly.

Make EXP/master items a bit easier, which allow people for more fair vs in colony zone. Perhaps start offer a special 3 day bronze premiums (or something similiar) to encourage people to try it out.

More or less this server is doing very good out in PSKO compared to most servers out there. They started with 350 players ( could've been) lot more , unfortunetly because of lag it wasnt. They still have 150-170 users daily with peaking in 200+ during wars ? correct me if im wrong. Its quite normal that after week people intent to get frustated & bored to the server, but as twostar pointed its happening out everywere not specificly in phenomKO. However there is always a possiblity that they can re-gain these people without re-launching monthly.

Make EXP/master items a bit easier, which allow people for more fair vs in colony zone. Perhaps start offer a special 3 day bronze premiums (or something similiar) to encourage people to try it out.
    Exactly, the server isn't doing as good as on start (thats for sure) but its still doing better than many other servers. I hope Russian will implement some starter gear / exp even easier (its really easy at the moment) so there will come some new ones).

Because the server is really great and has the potential to be populated

Quote Originally Posted by Brunodamasceno View Post

Cool bro , it is sad that a clan that has just as good. But let rise another = D

Quote Originally Posted by Brunodamasceno View Post

Great taste in music =P