Page 4 of 43 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
Like Tree27Likes

Phenom KO Farm Server

This is a discussion on Phenom KO Farm Server within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Trying to come up with solutions for archer on the forum....
Page: 4

Trying to come up with solutions for archer on the forum.

Genius Senior Member ExclusiveBastard's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Russian View Post
    Trying to come up with solutions for archer on the forum.
    Make multipile shot 1 arrow instead of 3 & make the damage of dark perseur a little bit less

That will balance it abit but it wont ruin it for the good archers

or add a small cooldown to arrow and multiple shot that will force them to do slower combo.

Quote Originally Posted by SexyLittleAnimal View Post
    or add a small cooldown to arrow and multiple shot that will force them to do slower combo.
    It's actually a bad idea cuz in USKO there's archer cooldown and it makes combo hard tbh. It's easier to combo without cooldown but it'd be a good idea to make multi shot 1 arrow which would decrease damage by 300-400 each second.

SEXIEST NOSE ON EARTH Senior Member SheldonCooper's Avatar

you just need to reduce the skills multi and arrow down for 10% or something every noob can combo with only arrow shower.

MadMan Senior Member SacredHealDane's Avatar

Agreed with sheldon , even on osko its 70 and still got archer combo , no one crys about it,

Edit : Archers not over powered , im doing like 500 dmg on person with dark parsuder, just 5/3 is a good combo and its only tank , Regaring archer they cant minor when they attack so thats a - to them.
    ya ofc when they tank they can beat alot , learn S combo or either slide lol.
    They can put a cooldown on styx and that .

i think open ctrl minor for asasian or minorcooldown

SEXIEST NOSE ON EARTH Senior Member SheldonCooper's Avatar

zamora no offense but wtf you all the time complaining about ctrl stretch your fingers a little bit and minor on keyboard like the rest of us what the hell. You're basicaly saying that if you can't ctrl people that minor legaly on keyboard has to now suffer minor cooldown because of that? >< good one man good one. Go buy pedal like the rest of turks if you can't minor with keyboard and if you can't minor on keyboard on a 70 cap with quite low mana then god help you man.

Teh Rapist Senior Member TheRealCandyman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SheldonCooper View Post
    zamora no offense but wtf you all the time complaining about ctrl stretch your fingers a little bit and minor on keyboard like the rest of us what the hell. You're basicaly saying that if you can't ctrl people that minor legaly on keyboard has to now suffer minor cooldown because of that? >< good one man good one. Go buy pedal like the rest of turks if you can't minor with keyboard and if you can't minor on keyboard on a 70 cap with quite low mana then god help you man.
    Don't mind zamora, he's living in his own little turkey KO world, he keeps saying juraid/bifrost/72 skills/ctrl minor should be added every other post even after everyone tells him no, he's just trying to find the best way for him to get the dragon thats all. Typical private server community member is all. CTRL minor should stay banned, if there was a way to ban pedals id say do that too cause those are just unfair advantages. This game is based off the skill of a player as much as the players gear, so when you have something else doing most of the work for you, it's just unfair. I miss the days when pedals didn't exist and people actually minor'ed with their fingers, if those days still existed i'd still be playing sin, but it's too hard to compete with players these days when you're pk'ing for hours minoring with your fingers and they're over there on the other end stepping down on a little pedal.

And as far as archers go I said it on the server forums and i'll say it here too, players are judging the class based off 1vs1 results, any archer can be beat with the correct SR combo, but either way, this game is based off multiplayer gaming, try taking on archers with a party and see how over powered they are then, they'll die in a heartbeat if you and your party know how to play correctly.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealCandyman View Post
    Don't mind zamora, he's living in his own little turkey KO world, he keeps saying juraid/bifrost/72 skills/ctrl minor should be added every other post even after everyone tells him no, he's just trying to find the best way for him to get the dragon thats all. Typical private server community member is all. CTRL minor should stay banned, if there was a way to ban pedals id say do that too cause those are just unfair advantages. This game is based off the skill of a player as much as the players gear, so when you have something else doing most of the work for you, it's just unfair. I miss the days when pedals didn't exist and people actually minor'ed with their fingers, if those days still existed i'd still be playing sin, but it's too hard to compete with players these days when you're pk'ing for hours minoring with your fingers and they're over there on the other end stepping down on a little pedal.

And as far as archers go I said it on the server forums and i'll say it here too, players are judging the class based off 1vs1 results, any archer can be beat with the correct SR combo, but either way, this game is based off multiplayer gaming, try taking on archers with a party and see how over powered they are then, they'll die in a heartbeat if you and your party know how to play correctly.
    Genius man.

Odi
    Banned Senior Member

btw you guys made topic on ko cuce to get 500 turks as meat to cz on start? ;d

Quote Originally Posted by Odi View Post
    btw you guys made topic on ko cuce to get 500 turks as meat to cz on start? ;d
    I'm trying to freaking get a moderator to pin my topic.
    I'm bump it like shit but still , every 5 mins goes page 10....

official release date/time: 8.17.2012 (12pm (gmt - 5))
    Last edited by Russian; 08-13-2012 at 01:20 PM.

Validating

waiting ancious till friday !!

Page 4 of 43 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast