Page 40 of 43 FirstFirst ... 303637383940414243 LastLast
Results 586 to 600 of 633
Like Tree27Likes

Phenom KO Farm Server

This is a discussion on Phenom KO Farm Server within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Me and mostly of my clan (WeRule) just gave up on this server after 2 weeks, just broke all my ...
Page: 40


  1. #586
    Senior Member Heywazzap's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    147

    Default

    Me and mostly of my clan (WeRule) just gave up on this server after 2 weeks, just broke all my items .
    You say "Here the gms cares about players" and blablabla, i've been waiting my whole weekend for "THE BIG BOSS EVENT" and it didn't happened cause the GM got mad on some players, it was a childish action that a GM shouldn't have. It has everything to be a GG server, but the management on it failed, See ya in another sv, and Gz WeRule

  2. #587
    Teh Rapist Senior Member TheRealCandyman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    358

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Heywazzap View Post
    Me and mostly of my clan (WeRule) just gave up on this server after 2 weeks, just broke all my items .
    You say "Here the gms cares about players" and blablabla, i've been waiting my whole weekend for "THE BIG BOSS EVENT" and it didn't happened cause the GM got mad on some players, it was a childish action that a GM shouldn't have. It has everything to be a GG server, but the management on it failed, See ya in another sv, and Gz WeRule
    Lol so you rage quit because you didn't get a boss event to hook up your already hooked up clan..?

  3. #588
    Senior Member nightmare67's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Victoria, Texas
    Posts
    431

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealCandyman View Post
    Lol so you rage quit because you didn't get a boss event to hook up your already hooked up clan..?
    My fucking God dude you talk all the fuckin time. Go hit F5 on some other pages for couple of days.

    Same reason with me quiting that server. People abusing their power with their stupid acts.



    Note to others: If you want a free 24/7 support, get RealCandyman on your side.

  4. #589
    Senior Member Heywazzap's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    147

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealCandyman View Post
    Lol so you rage quit because you didn't get a boss event to hook up your already hooked up clan..?
    Quitted cause the Population is going down every single day, the GM's don't care about the game and are never online, server is TOTALLY boring, instable, and YES, i quitted mostly cause i've being waiting 2 days for a event that the GM promissed, so he fighted with some1 and just didn't made the event, this is TOTALLY wrong and CHILDISH action from a GM, and i can bet with you, this server will die in 2 weeks +/-, if it doesn't close, the number of players online will be 20, 30 players maximum, and they will not quit cause they donated alot already.

  5. #590
    World War 3 Senior Member SacredHealDane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Jewish Landscape
    Posts
    814

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealCandyman View Post
    Lol so you rage quit because you didn't get a boss event to hook up your already hooked up clan..?
    Why would someone miss free items , think logicly damnit.

  6. #591
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    10

    Default

    honestly this server is failing badly - population is decreasing at a steady rate it is now 140 online and lower even during peak times >_<
    really sucks because the server is good but the way the admins advertised this server and how they addressed the way newbies would catch up was pretty bad imo
    but oo well

  7. #592
    Senior Member CaMaR4O's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    60

    Default

    Actually the server is good, but it is falling, I hope that admins are able to find a way to draw more players to play, but the server probably die. Maybe you are missing marketing or whatever it ...

  8. #593
    Teh Rapist Senior Member TheRealCandyman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    358

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nightmare67 View Post
    My fucking God dude you talk all the fuckin time. Go hit F5 on some other pages for couple of days.

    Same reason with me quiting that server. People abusing their power with their stupid acts.



    Note to others: If you want a free 24/7 support, get RealCandyman on your side.
    Lol listen here bud, I actually still play the server, so I have every right to check in on this topic when i'm on my computer, I take my computer to work, so when I have free time i'll check in on here every now and then, but sorry you're mistaken I don't sit on here and hit f5 to post something, I have a life unlike some people, as you can see it took me 6 hours to reply, because I was busy, with my life, outside of KO.

    Sorry to burst your bubble.

  9. #594
    Senior Member 4YouNoHealStupiD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    857

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealCandyman View Post
    Lol listen here bud, I actually still play the server, so I have every right to check in on this topic when i'm on my computer, I take my computer to work, so when I have free time i'll check in on here every now and then, but sorry you're mistaken I don't sit on here and hit f5 to post something, I have a life unlike some people, as you can see it took me 6 hours to reply, because I was busy, with my life, outside of KO.

    Sorry to burst your bubble.
    and you came here to reply him? bb.

  10. #595
    Senior Member mythlost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,023

    Default

    Always the same people involved every time i have to visit this thread. Think you would learn...chillax a little

  11. #596
    Teh Rapist Senior Member TheRealCandyman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    358

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mythlost View Post
    Always the same people involved every time i have to visit this thread. Think you would learn...chillax a little
    for some reason I guess I just attract players to start "shit-talking" me, such a shame people refuse to just mind their own business, like I said i'm playing the server and still try to help out the server in whatever way I can, most of the posts I make are based off the server unless if someone chooses to say something to me, which apparently a lot of people have a tendency to do nowadays ..

  12. #597
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,097

    Default

    The thing is? Everyone in here who hates the server for whatever? Why the hell do you even bother replying? Leave for your own selfish reason? You, up there, saying so much corruptness omg! Post some damn proof of it.. until then? Do us all a favor? Quit clicking "Reply to thread"

  13. #598
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    20

    Default

    Like a week or 2 before relaunch/wipe.

  14. #599
    Senior Member nightmare67's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Victoria, Texas
    Posts
    431

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealCandyman View Post
    such a shame people refuse to just mind their own business,
    Irony redefined.

  15. #600
    Teh Rapist Senior Member TheRealCandyman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    358

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by veq0z4 View Post
    Like a week or 2 before relaunch/wipe.
    I doubt he'll do a relaunch especially with how the dedi is, as well as some things that still need lots of fixing and to top it all off people are back at school, including Russian himself meaning he doesn't have as much time as he once did, but guess we won't know till he says something.

    Quote Originally Posted by nightmare67 View Post
    Irony redefined.
    Yet you still choose to post on a server topic that you've quit a while ago, this whole topic consists of things that are just not your business anymore, I still play the server, so when someone rage quits I think I have a right to ask don't I? Why don't you grow up a little and cut the trollin down? Or maybe move onto another topic, one where you actually play the server.


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 89
    Last Post: 12-03-2012, 03:27 PM
  2. Survivorko Fresh Light Farm Server Official in ON!
    By Survivorko in forum Private Servers
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 03-26-2012, 02:22 PM
  3. BlazinKO Private Farm Server **OFFICIAL RELEASE**
    By Bl4z3 in forum Private Servers
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-20-2012, 08:58 PM
  4. BlazinKO Private Farm Server **OFFICIAL RELEASE**
    By Bl4z3 in forum Private Servers
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-14-2012, 04:37 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •