Page 42 of 43 FirstFirst ... 32383940414243 LastLast
Like Tree27Likes

Phenom KO Farm Server

This is a discussion on Phenom KO Farm Server within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; So dumb though, not a very smart money whore then, this server had such potential to make 30x the amount ...
Page: 42

Banned Senior Member

So dumb though, not a very smart money whore then, this server had such potential to make 30x the amount it did, with 400+ on in the first day, with the right management it could of made so much more/

LoL , not much peoples are leaving server so will be closed as all

Teh Rapist Senior Member TheRealCandyman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by veq0z4 View Post
    This is cleary russian foult, as i said few days ago that server will last max 1 week... why?

The gms were corrupted, so is/were he.
    Umm let's just figure this out, so all the crashes, the lag, the attacks in the beginning of the server were his fault?
    Yes cutting beta short and not going over his new files to test everything out and having to fix bugs during official were his fault, but the fact of the matter is that the crashes/lag is the main thing that drove people away in the beginning, because trying to hardcore exp/pk is hard to do when you're sitting in lag not moving for seconds at a time and then having the server get attacked/crash nd shit.

And what GMs were corrupt? There were 2 GMs, Jose and Lightning, which were corrupt please share with the rest of the group what you encountered compared to what everyone else didn't see apparently.

Please stop pulling things out of your ass if you don't have facts to back yourself up, anyone can just post saying random things just to give a person a bad name, but let's be honest here, not all of this was eric's fault, sure he could've done more, handled things alittle better in the beginning, made sure everything was set before launch, got a better dedi company, etc, but you can't go and blame him for all the things that took place...

You guys are sadly idiots. If I was corrupt I am pretty sure there would be evidence by now showing that. It is very easy to take a screenshot and post it. Stop being assholes and grow the fuck up. I have had NUMEROUS people come to me wanting to buy items for $ but i've said no to each and every one of them because i wanted to keep my respect and know I did the right thing.

I am tired of getting blamed for shit out of my control. I was on 16+ hours a day making sure server was fine. Every time server crashed in the beginning was I not there to make sure server came back up? I spent 450$ on dedicated server (not some 100$ shit i coudve bought), how was I to know that these issues were to come up? I did fix every single bug that was reported during beta so what did I do wrong?

Anyways, fuck the haters. Until you make a server that lasted longer and had more players don't talk shit.
    Last edited by Russian; 09-07-2012 at 11:55 AM.
    TheRealCandyman and iRaiden like this.

Banned Senior Member

Quality over Quantity

Quote Originally Posted by Rocket View Post
    Quality over Quantity
    If you are referring to the quality of the dedicated server it seemed to be the best for the price available. How am I supposed to know that all these issues with the company were to come up? Sorry I do not have connections to people who own dedicated servers and can get it for free.

I canīt understand why people complain because itīs the best server i played since ibsk8r did host his server years ago.
    It is so easy to catch up if no-life 2 days lvling and 1 day farm and you can be full lvl and equiped.
    Normal people probably take little less then a week but still youīll have average gear in that time or better(10%less exp in lufer/piana than in cz)so faster exp there instead of getting raided in cz all time.
    Prices in mora are really nice and money easy farm on bus.
    Most of people who left are noobs nolifers that rush top lvl and go kill lower player who xp in cz and now, when people catch up they leave game (like on every other server out there).
    if u really want good time u should bring your friends and clannies here and if so i believe Russian will hold this server for a long time.

Regards Veqlargh

Awesome server keep it up Russian

can't buy master items from pus anymore ?

Quote Originally Posted by Dieu View Post
    I canīt understand why people complain because itīs the best server i played since ibsk8r did host his server years ago.
    It is so easy to catch up if no-life 2 days lvling and 1 day farm and you can be full lvl and equiped.
    Normal people probably take little less then a week but still youīll have average gear in that time or better(10%less exp in lufer/piana than in cz)so faster exp there instead of getting raided in cz all time.
    Prices in mora are really nice and money easy farm on bus.
    Most of people who left are noobs nolifers that rush top lvl and go kill lower player who xp in cz and now, when people catch up they leave game (like on every other server out there).
    if u really want good time u should bring your friends and clannies here and if so i believe Russian will hold this server for a long time.

Regards Veqlargh

Awesome server keep it up Russian
    I appreciate the support. One of the few people that actually thank me for everything I've done so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Russian View Post
    I appreciate the support. One of the few people that actually thank me for everything I've done so far.
    If your wanting to be thanked and appreciated making a private KO server is not the way to go.
    Chunk likes this.

Banned

izzit dead yet?

Quote Originally Posted by FreekaleeK View Post
    If your wanting to be thanked and appreciated making a private KO server is not the way to go.
    no? all i ask for is support lmao

Quote Originally Posted by veq0z4 View Post
    izzit dead yet?
    have you grown up yet?

Despite what all the losers say you made a dope server and i would play on another one of yours in a heartbeat.
    Just wish your server still had the population that it did in the first place.
    ~Hulk

Well , LOL

100% He spend 450$ for Dediserver , but by donations he got 3000$? Im not sure because in panel was writed that.
    His dediserver from DDoS Protection - Affordable and Effective DDoS Protected Hosting - Offshore Netherlands Hosting | KoDDOS
    And he is not lieing he didnt sold items for $ , i seen he even didnt sold skele belt for 30$ lol...

Ohh well and this server is not his first server which there made , he had more with other name ^^

Whatever server is died

Genius Senior Member ExclusiveBastard's Avatar

did i really just see 10 online?!

dafuq happened U_U