Page 12 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast
Like Tree30Likes

Phenom KO | SERVER SHUTDOWN | RETIRED

This is a discussion on Phenom KO | SERVER SHUTDOWN | RETIRED within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Russian Leveling is much easier than before so I lowered upgrade rate slightly to keep server alive ...
Page: 12

SEXIEST NOSE ON EARTH Senior Member SheldonCooper's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Russian View Post
    Leveling is much easier than before so I lowered upgrade rate slightly to keep server alive much longer and noobies will be able to catch up easier since people will have low + gear.
    aight can you reply my pm on your forum about how donations gonna be returned?

Teh Rapist Senior Member TheRealCandyman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SheldonCooper View Post
    well since styx is already on massive cooldown
    I thought styx's cooldown was set to 1min, well it was last time I checked wasn't aware it was any longer than that but then again didn't play archer on this server

Quote Originally Posted by Russian View Post
    Leveling is much easier than before so I lowered upgrade rate slightly to keep server alive much longer and noobies will be able to catch up easier since people will have low + gear.
    How does leveling and gear have anything to do with one another, it's still hard as hell to farm for the items to begin with so making them easier to break doesn't make any sense to me, players already had enough trouble getting +6 sets let alone even thinking about +7s lol, about 3weeks into the server only about 3% of the server was in "full +7s" which is probably about 2 weeks longer than any other "myko/ke based" server these days. If you had made drop rates higher then lowered upgrade rates that would've made more sense, but leveling and anvil rates have nothing to do with eachother, if anything since leveling doesn't last as long upgrade rates should be higher than before since players won't commit as much time into exping/farming at the same time and we all know once a player hits 70 they're just mainly all about pk'ing.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealCandyman View Post
    I thought styx's cooldown was set to 1min, well it was last time I checked wasn't aware it was any longer than that but then again didn't play archer on this server

How does leveling and gear have anything to do with one another, it's still hard as hell to farm for the items to begin with so making them easier to break doesn't make any sense to me, players already had enough trouble getting +6 sets let alone even thinking about +7s lol, about 3weeks into the server only about 3% of the server was in "full +7s" which is probably about 2 weeks longer than any other "myko/ke based" server these days. If you had made drop rates higher then lowered upgrade rates that would've made more sense, but leveling and anvil rates have nothing to do with eachother, if anything since leveling doesn't last as long upgrade rates should be higher than before since players won't commit as much time into exping/farming at the same time and we all know once a player hits 70 they're just mainly all about pk'ing.
    There were already +8 items within the first week..

Free Bump ... I'll play with you!

Quote Originally Posted by ManuCp View Post
    Free Bump ... I'll play with you!
    Thanks for the bump.

___

Please read and discuss before I make changes to the following: Discuss before I make changes to the following - Suggestions -

I just noticed you can talk to other nation in cz. Do you think that is a good idea? People will be saying hurtful things to each other
    Coldwind likes this.

Please read this regarding the new forgotten temple system/setup: http://forum.phenom-ko.com/index.php...nts/#entry2231

Last edited by Russian; 09-25-2012 at 11:40 PM.

How does the damaging on them work? In future when majority gets 70 people will not be interested in it anymore. It will be used for a week or two.

It can help new comers level really fast but there won't be new comers leveling at the same time in future days. How will 1-5 guys kill it when there is simply not enough people willing to do this?
    Coldwind likes this.

SzT

Sikadr0kz hacked me, i had proves and GM checked IPs logs and nobody did anything with it .. bad GM support.. They just want to earn money!

Quote Originally Posted by SzT View Post
    Sikadr0kz hacked me, i had proves and GM checked IPs logs and nobody did anything with it .. bad GM support.. They just want to earn money!
    He hacked you because you are a fool, my question to you is why would a gm or admin should give support to people who seek personal gain "$" or K2 does that, I do not understand why should an admin or GM take care of those details which have nothing to do with the game.

Person who wants to make money this way, should be man enough to know that being robbed is one of the things that can happen and not go crying and accusing those who in my opinion are not guilty, should not even worry about so the GMs or Admins.
    That's your problem.

SEXIEST NOSE ON EARTH Senior Member SheldonCooper's Avatar

I warned many people about sickadr0ks

Teh Rapist Senior Member TheRealCandyman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SheldonCooper View Post
    I warned many people about sickadr0ks
    Beginning of server way before beta we warned everyone about sharing, we had told them that if you choose to share/sell you will NOT receive any support because you're choosing to do so at your own risk. So for those idiots who shared and got hacked that's you're own fault a GM shouldn't do crap if you get scammed.

Eric so there was 1 glave +8 in the first week, there were 400+ players and only 1 +8, if you're judging your anvil rates based off someones luck then you'll have a lot of angry members. It took 2 weeks for half the people to get a weapon +7 let alone even try to +8, you can't lower the anvil rates because you made exp'ing easier, those 2 are completely different things, like I said if you had made drop rates easier then decreasing anvil rates makes sense, but exp and anvil have almost nothing to do with eachother. but hey w/e it's your server do what you want lol

Banned

I had an iron bow +8
    But yes I do agree those anvil rates were LOW and with the new rates...say whaaaaaaaaaaaaaat
    I agree with candy. You don't want anyone tearing out their hair :P

Genius Senior Member ExclusiveBastard's Avatar

u killed archers...

changing arrow shower from 5 -->3 is the biggest mistake u can make

keep arrow shower 5 arrows & make multipile 1 arrow, killing arrow shower also ruins the pk for archer since they dont always have time to combo in pk they just arrow shower once in a while.

Yeah Bump it !!! and make archer like it was !!!