Page 18 of 25 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819202122 ... LastLast
Like Tree30Likes

Phenom KO | SERVER SHUTDOWN | RETIRED

This is a discussion on Phenom KO | SERVER SHUTDOWN | RETIRED within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Russian I'd like to note that launch day wasn't the best, there are numerous other servers out ...
Page: 18

Quote Originally Posted by Russian View Post
    I'd like to note that launch day wasn't the best, there are numerous other servers out that werent out before, dko launched same day, no advertisement was done on turkish forums or spanish forums before today. Just saying... its still not bad. Majority of the english population is playing on here so im happy.
    So why the hell would you launch it?

Why would you not advertise on these other forums before the relaunch? And if you knew a fuck load of servers were opening in close proximity to yours why didn't you just hold off a week? You're never going to see the population rise, no one ( especially the turks ) is going to join a server late ( even if it's a day ) with only 140 people online.

Server will be dead in two days and that's your fault. Either you're very stupid when it comes to advertising or you wanted to rush the release to get some quick $$$. Wouldn't surprise me if you just relaunched it quickly before you dedi subscription expires just to make a quick buck.
    coolboyp2 likes this.

This is honestly the best private server i've played in a long time
    There's no lag, no trouble from ddos (atleast not for us ingame, dunno what russian has to fight against lol) , and there's a nice amount of english ppl.

Its not hard at all to catch up, xping to lvl 60 takes a few hours max.
    Great fun in cz today ^^

Best of luck to this server

Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    So why the hell would you launch it?

Why would you not advertise on these other forums before the relaunch? And if you knew a fuck load of servers were opening in close proximity to yours why didn't you just hold off a week? You're never going to see the population rise, no one ( especially the turks ) is going to join a server late ( even if it's a day ) with only 140 people online.

Server will be dead in two days and that's your fault. Either you're very stupid when it comes to advertising or you wanted to rush the release to get some quick $$$. Wouldn't surprise me if you just relaunched it quickly before you dedi subscription expires just to make a quick buck.
    I have only until monday to test the new network out and if I don't respond to the dedi company they would shut it down... so I can't hold off anymore. If you don't want to play its your loss lol

SEXIEST NOSE ON EARTH Senior Member SheldonCooper's Avatar

It's easy to catch up, anvil rates are set in a way that it more or less gonna stop at +6 gear and to +6 is kinda easy and also drop rates are increased now

Genius Senior Member ExclusiveBastard's Avatar

i got much better since last launch, come try it out

Its nice no loag issue anynore/no dc Keep going +1

I feel like alot of the people who are tryna make this server sound more appealing are ones who got PUS reimbursements for their $$ in server prior to wipe. 100~ people is still 100~ people.

Genius Senior Member ExclusiveBastard's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Zealous View Post
    I feel like alot of the people who are tryna make this server sound more appealing are ones who got PUS reimbursements for their $$ in server prior to wipe. 100~ people is still 100~ people.

i never donated and i still think the server got better

so ty and bb

Quote Originally Posted by ExclusiveBastard View Post

so ty and bb
    You misunderstand.

When I say 'alot', it's a hyperbole for 'some', but most certainly not meaning 'all'. Keeping that in mind, I don't hold any regard for your non-donate status, nor for your opinion for that matter.

I too did not donate, and also think the server has undergone some improvements, but seemingly futile improvements if you scale it to population decrease of the previous launch.

If a server population of 100 floats you're boat then set the fuck sail, sailor.
    N4v4rr0 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by ExclusiveBastard View Post

so ty and bb

Oo mike u still live xD

its oldschool ko style?
    sound is good will cheak it out

Teh Rapist Senior Member TheRealCandyman's Avatar

wayy too many people on here causing unnecessary drama for no real reason. It's simple, if you don't want to play, then simply don't play, don't come on here raging/flaming for no real reason. He relaunched his server, fixed A LOT of issues, and wanted to do it as quickly as possible for the reason he stated above (only has until monday to test out new network). Unfortunately with the population so low he can't get an actual test in because the previous dedi/network lagged mainly because of the amount of players online. Starting a server 1 day late is no biggie, and as of right now this seems to be the best choice for "myko/ke" based server if you're looking for one to play. Yes the time of relaunch wasn't great, sure the lack of advertisement wasn't either mainly cause he wanted to see how big of an english population he could get without advertising to turks, so instead of bitching and complaining about the choices he made, if the server seems that appealing to you enough for you to flame for no reason, then go and do something about it. You wouldn't be saying random shit if you really didn't want to play the server, so if the lack of population is what's holding you back then go advertise for him and bring the turks in if that's what gets you to play over complaining.
    ilterates likes this.

Drama over KO.

just make it back 5 arrows (archer class sux now), change dedicated server, advertising and go relaunch

Banned

Bleh. Server is good, but it is a bit boring o-o

Banned Senior Member

43 online, guess that's it eh?