Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 14202122232425 LastLast
Like Tree30Likes

Phenom KO | SERVER SHUTDOWN | RETIRED

This is a discussion on Phenom KO | SERVER SHUTDOWN | RETIRED within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by mortal They claims that they are able to crash any KO server that is currently up and ...
Page: 24

Quote Originally Posted by mortal View Post
    They claims that they are able to crash any KO server that is currently up and including sexyKO that has had decent security past years? and they still are asking for your files ? It shouldn't be an problem to steal the files if they can do such 'hacking'..

just makes us wonder, doesn't it. Did it occur in anyone mind that maybe this guy owns the ko-cuce and took it down from cpanel lol?
    They claim to have botnet. I don't have a lot of information about hacking and stuff but taking files are different than pinging a connection with botnet.

Quote Originally Posted by SacredHealDane View Post
    Ko-cuce works awesome for me.
    Not now sherlock. He's talking about when this conversation was going on. Get some fresh air.

MadMan Senior Member SacredHealDane's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ilterates View Post
    Not now sherlock. He's talking about when this conversation was going on. Get some fresh air.
    Lol so funny u say sherlock , i watched it like 3 hours ago LOL!!!!

What a coincidence.

They claim to have botnet. I don't have a lot of information about hacking and stuff but taking files are different than pinging a connection with botnet.
    Oh well, I didn't read throught the pastie.org just based my comment on the latest /paste of russian.

Quote Originally Posted by Russian View Post
    His panel did go offline, I know that much. He even took down ko-cuce which is using cloud flare lol
    That'll be because they attacked the host itself, not CloudFlare. Evidently they were dumb enough to either expose that information, or continue to use the same backend information after implementation of CloudFlare. CloudFlare can only help the server if they're attacking CloudFlare (where all requests should be being made to, because nobody should have any idea where the box actually is). If they can access KO-Cuce directly, which they obviously did, then they can attack it directly at its source bypassing the benefits of CloudFlare.

So why are you giving into them...?

Nice scoop, that guys got some bawler entrepreneurial skills:

Quote Originally Posted by Zealous View Post
    Lets talk about paying or not?
    1. if u dont wanna pay me
    2. U should close ur server..
    3. Eric .Russian says (6:11 PM)
    4. why are you even attacking
    5. a server
    6. with > 100 people
    7. online?
    8. lmao
    9. @Schwarz .. says (6:11 PM)
    10. But if u wanna live
    11. I can close other servers
    12. and u pay me
    13. When u pay me
    14. I will close other servers
    15. and u ll get more ppl.
    16. Eric .Russian says (6:11 PM)
    17. oh
    18. so someone pay you
    19. to take me down?
    20. @Schwarz .. says (6:11 PM)
    21. yes

Oh, poor Russian. Thats so sad.

Stupid nolifers everywhere... They just want make profit of DDOSing a server? What if you sue them?? They should go to jail fckin internet terrorists...

I really had fun on phenom-ko, prolly the best private I ever tried. But this piss me off.

DDOS protection seem hard to find

Regards russian.

Quote Originally Posted by Mortaja View Post
    Oh, poor Russian. Thats so sad.

Stupid nolifers everywhere... They just want make profit of DDOSing a server? What if you sue them?? They should go to jail fckin internet terrorists...
    I agree. That idiot's paypal e-mail's [email protected] if it wasn't mentioned, if anyone wants to pursue anything.

Quote Originally Posted by twostars View Post
    I agree. That idiot's paypal e-mail's [email protected] if it wasn't mentioned, if anyone wants to pursue anything.
    I already threatened to report him but he tells me that this paypal is not his real one and that its someones he hacked before lol

Quote Originally Posted by Russian View Post
    I already threatened to report him but he tells me that this paypal is not his real one and that its someones he hacked before lol
    then it's the real one. Think about it... if he hacked a paypal account with the bank account connected to it and he asked you to pay money on that account, you would be paying money to someone who has their account stolen.

Banned

If he hacked an account that hasn't been used at all by the rightful owner, he could just send the money to his own legit paypal...

then it's the real one. Think about it... if he hacked a paypal account with the bank account connected to it and he asked you to pay money on that account, you would be paying money to someone who has their account stolen.
    Quote Originally Posted by MrRapist View Post
    If he hacked an account that hasn't been used at all by the rightful owner, he could just send the money to his own legit paypal...
    The point being, traceable by PayPal - to some extent. At the very least, they'd be able to cross-check any accounts used by his IP for the duration of the session.

Worst case scenario: he spends the money obtained illegally through a hacked account.
    But being as illegal as it is, that's certainly not something to skip on reporting. Think of the person that (possibly) lost their account to this guy!

Also, there's the chance that he's bluffing and didn't think this through well enough... just hoping you'll back down.

Banned

The point being, traceable by PayPal - to some extent. At the very least, they'd be able to cross-check any accounts used by his IP for the duration of the session.
    You are implying that 1: Paypal gives a shit, I mean it's all talk and you guys got zero proof and 2: he used the same IP for at the very least two Paypals.

Quote Originally Posted by MrRapist View Post
    You are implying that 1: Paypal gives a shit, I mean it's all talk and you guys got zero proof and 2: he used the same IP for at the very least two Paypals.
    Not sure how exactly you know #2 (for all we know he could be using Paypal through prox[ies]), but there's always that chance with #1. Still, I don't think there's a lot we can do unless we're a victim. So given we at least know the victim was hacked (or so we're told), from which IP (though proving that might be tricky unless they can confirm it on their end), and we know the alleged victim's Paypal address, I think it's worth giving it a shot. It's not like we gain anything from reporting this guy, just making them aware. We don't need to await a response, or go through any standard procedure like that... which may or may not be ignored. We can only hope that it won't be, for the victim's sake.

Banned

Not sure how exactly you know #2 (for all we know he could be using Paypal through prox[ies]), but there's always that chance with #1.
    Not sure what exactly made you think I know #2, I was just saying that you were implying a lot.

Still, I don't think there's a lot we can do unless we're a victim. So given we at least know the victim was hacked (or so we're told), from which IP (though proving that might be tricky unless they can confirm it on their end), and we know the alleged victim's Paypal address, I think it's worth giving it a shot. It's not like we gain anything from reporting this guy, just making them aware. We don't need to await a response, or go through any standard procedure like that... which may or may not be ignored. We can only hope that it won't be, for the victim's sake.
    Why would PayPal care if you provide them his IP and his PayPal adress? For all they know that could even be your father you are pissed at. Trying to piss him off. Like I said, all talk, no solid proof. But heck, It's none of my concern, I don't play KO anymore and I never will again.