Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast
Like Tree30Likes

Phenom KO | SERVER SHUTDOWN | RETIRED

This is a discussion on Phenom KO | SERVER SHUTDOWN | RETIRED within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; This is a farm server not a PK server. Idea of just farming for uniques is retarded. People were complaining ...
Page: 11

This is a farm server not a PK server. Idea of just farming for uniques is retarded.

People were complaining about cz not being active and people always being in luf,emc, and moradon. I think my idea would fix that issue. Imagine 200+ people logging in, going straight to cz to farm/pk/fight over bosses. Does that not sound fun or what?

Quote Originally Posted by Russian View Post
    This is a farm server not a PK server. Idea of just farming for uniques is retarded.

People were complaining about cz not being active and people always being in luf,emc, and moradon. I think my idea would fix that issue. Imagine 200+ people logging in, going straight to cz to farm/pk/fight over bosses. Does that not sound fun or what?
    That'd only last so long, sure..it'd be fun for the opening week, but eventually the numbers will dwindle (as any private server does) unless you do something/have something to attract new players on a consistent basis.

It's almost too bad you can't just close every zone (minus Mora/CZ) with an exception for invasion, that'd have the potential to bring a surplus amount of players (in my opinion anyways).

The thing that sucks with sticking everything in cz is the new people will get raped by those turks that camp farm spots 24/7..it sounds like a good idea for now but once servers up there will be alot of raging , gl tho i know ill try it out
    LuckyHit likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by MyDestiny View Post
    After seeing what Russian suggested I thought that my suggestion for that type of server will be better then what he suggested and will serve his purpose better
    If the purpose is to make it a pk server, yes your suggestion would serve his purpose much better. Your basically asking for a myko version of sexy ko

oh candyman it is so damn obvious you never played archer in pk. your re-imagination of archer vs priest was funny. NO class other than archer tank archers. No one. Which is the point where it becomes fair. When you move around and 95% people do, I miss most arrows. After than point I start using other skills to best someone. Trying to land the perfect 5 arrow as they are running around is what makes my class so much fun for me. Maybe it's you that playing bad against archers.

I made my point colored. You can understand this time I hope.
    Coldwind likes this.

Teh Rapist Senior Member TheRealCandyman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ilterates View Post
    oh candyman it is so damn obvious you never played archer in pk. your re-imagination of archer vs priest was funny. NO class other than archer tank archers. No one. Which is the point where it becomes fair. When you move around and 95% people do, I miss most arrows. After than point I start using other skills to best someone. Trying to land the perfect 5 arrow as they are running around is what makes my class so much fun for me. Maybe it's you that playing bad against archers.

I made my point colored. You can understand this time I hope.
    Perseus KO PK Part 1 - YouTube skip to about 4min if you want to get straight to archer parts, also take into consideration perseus archer combo allowed you to spam only shower with a fast combo, which is why my combo wasnt shower + multi on that server. Don't have any of my other vids from other servers that I never bothered to edit with shower + multi cause I got rid of all my KO videos.

Yup you're correct, never ever played archer before. Listen I've played every class and to be honest I'm good at all of them not according to myself, but according to other players, when I play a sin or a warrior and I see an archer I TANK them and I combo them using an SR combo and most of the time I beat them. It's not hard to play archer, it's not hard to vs an archer, but when an archer is simply OVERPOWERED because the attack, the combo speed, the low gear of the opposing person are just all additions into making people quit. If YOU were a good archer you would know for a fact that the class was over powered, the archer whom I played with (who were the best on phenom before they quit) even said it themselves that the class was over powered along side other top archers on the server. I've personally stopped playing archer because I got bored of the class, on every server that I play on nowadays I prefer to have 1 of each class in order to keep myself entertained. Which means i've played against and played as an archer and don't judge my skill based off that video that was made well over 3 years ago, just ask people who've played with me on previous servers they'll vouch for my skill. Maybe we've played together I've gone by plenty of names on plenty of classes so lets see if some ring a bell that may shut you up after, Candyman, GetDuffed, GetTanked, MrMiyagi, Superman, Juggernaut, RabEz, White, and plenty of others I can't remember since I pretty much name change on every server.

But to sum things up, I have played plenty of archers, I've played plenty of every other class, I've also beat plenty of archers and TANKED them with other classes and won, I never slide in a vs and it's fairly easy to beat them, but what I said before stands as is, archers on this server were OP'd and if you can't play the class with because you lost 2 arrows then you're simply just not good enough/not playing the right class.

P.S if you want to test my archer "skill" feel free to find a PK server where we both have the same items and ill have no problem logging on and vs'ing you.

goeth donated a portion of what the previous server? Russian????

Brb. Let me post a video of BOOOOO and 0000000 and show everyone how OP assassin is! or wait! Fluppy beat 00000 so bp are more op. Lets do it on sexyko with 62 level characters
    Coldwind likes this.

MadMan Senior Member SacredHealDane's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Santa Claus View Post
    Are you mad bro?
    If this community is a bunch of selfish 12 year old kids, then what are you?
    Just let the 21 years old american that thinks hes so smart to wear hes crown.
    You need to just to go to hes profile and block user to not see that useless post hes posting.
    Good luck with the server Eric.

SEXIEST NOSE ON EARTH Senior Member SheldonCooper's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealCandyman View Post
    Perseus KO PK Part 1 - YouTube skip to about 4min if you want to get straight to archer parts, also take into consideration perseus archer combo allowed you to spam only shower with a fast combo, which is why my combo wasnt shower + multi on that server. Don't have any of my other vids from other servers that I never bothered to edit with shower + multi cause I got rid of all my KO videos.

Yup you're correct, never ever played archer before. Listen I've played every class and to be honest I'm good at all of them not according to myself, but according to other players, when I play a sin or a warrior and I see an archer I TANK them and I combo them using an SR combo and most of the time I beat them. It's not hard to play archer, it's not hard to vs an archer, but when an archer is simply OVERPOWERED because the attack, the combo speed, the low gear of the opposing person are just all additions into making people quit. If YOU were a good archer you would know for a fact that the class was over powered, the archer whom I played with (who were the best on phenom before they quit) even said it themselves that the class was over powered along side other top archers on the server. I've personally stopped playing archer because I got bored of the class, on every server that I play on nowadays I prefer to have 1 of each class in order to keep myself entertained. Which means i've played against and played as an archer and don't judge my skill based off that video that was made well over 3 years ago, just ask people who've played with me on previous servers they'll vouch for my skill. Maybe we've played together I've gone by plenty of names on plenty of classes so lets see if some ring a bell that may shut you up after, Candyman, GetDuffed, GetTanked, MrMiyagi, Superman, Juggernaut, RabEz, White, and plenty of others I can't remember since I pretty much name change on every server.

But to sum things up, I have played plenty of archers, I've played plenty of every other class, I've also beat plenty of archers and TANKED them with other classes and won, I never slide in a vs and it's fairly easy to beat them, but what I said before stands as is, archers on this server were OP'd and if you can't play the class with because you lost 2 arrows then you're simply just not good enough/not playing the right class.

P.S if you want to test my archer "skill" feel free to find a PK server where we both have the same items and ill have no problem logging on and vs'ing you.
    Actually persues had multi shot to cause I played archer there aswell. And you could combo the same speed, you just weren't that skilled with combo at that time yet.

Teh Rapist Senior Member TheRealCandyman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SheldonCooper View Post
    Actually persues had multi shot to cause I played archer there aswell. And you could combo the same speed, you just weren't that skilled with combo at that time yet.
    it was the first server I tried out archer combo so I guess I was just unaware, but regardless, you tell us sheldon you played archer on phenom did you think archers were a bit OP'd and do you think changing 5 arrows to 3 is that drastic of a change that will completely ruin the class? or do you feel that it will balance it.

Came up with an Idea this morning for Forgotten Temple since system needs to be re-written in order for it to work 100%. I was thinking about making it an XP Event where people will join in and XP monsters which give like 500k XP each will spawn... this will help people level faster. There will be no reward for killing the mobs though (drops/chest)

why isn't +7 like 15% rate? you always lower it so damn low to7 lol

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealCandyman View Post
    it was the first server I tried out archer combo so I guess I was just unaware, but regardless, you tell us sheldon you played archer on phenom did you think archers were a bit OP'd and do you think changing 5 arrows to 3 is that drastic of a change that will completely ruin the class? or do you feel that it will balance it.
    well since styx is already on massive cooldown, i would say yes. before i quited i had decent gear and mastered char with 70 skill and everything. and good sins gave me a really really hard time with sliding and S comboes. all tho an archer with any kind of DD can still kill assasin (even with 3 +3 combo), but not any other class I think unless you use like 40 spear / 30 sword defense and that shit in vses. In my opinion archer was fine before... when people gears up, archer is no longer OP, it's really strong in start when nobody has master yet and good armors. Well nerfing it to a point where it loses arrow showers is indeed underpowering archer. People often complain cause archer can combo fast, especially priests. It's really pain in the ass tho to fight a sliding opponent or really good sin with good S / W combo. Even really good archers got problems wining that and is still risky everytime against good oponent.
    I think now that is nerfed it's just a support class and nothing else really, if archer gets it's styx cooldown to like 1min they will be perfect support classes or snipers with duffer but that's about it.
    Archer is so complex char, once you played one and you understand it. entirely in pk or vses, whatever different char you gonna play you'll know exactly what to be careful of when attacking an archer. Unless you got full+8 gear on archer and 1,8k+ AP you can not kill on range a full chitin rogue or full chitin warrior. he'll heal up and fuk you up with slides or just run away with a shield.

P.S: I'll go sin this time not archer looking for old babas to clan with

Quote Originally Posted by SheldonCooper View Post
    why isn't +7 like 15% rate? you always lower it so damn low to7 lol
    Leveling is much easier than before so I lowered upgrade rate slightly to keep server alive much longer and noobies will be able to catch up easier since people will have low + gear.

Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast