Page 19 of 25 FirstFirst ... 9151617181920212223 ... LastLast
Like Tree30Likes

Phenom KO | SERVER SHUTDOWN | RETIRED

This is a discussion on Phenom KO | SERVER SHUTDOWN | RETIRED within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by coolboyp2 43 online, guess that's it eh? 71 people on right now......
Page: 19

Quote Originally Posted by coolboyp2 View Post
    43 online, guess that's it eh?
    71 people on right now...
    Coldwind likes this.

kinda sad that this didnt go as many expected :/. dunno what could change this.. dont even know if there's something lol

Probably the fact that people aren't really into farm servers. *flies away*

O_o Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lert View Post
    Probably the fact that people aren't really into farm servers. *flies away*
    I think its more because there are 23432432 other farm servers, and like in USKO, people always looking for new servers to be "the best" there, so ppl quit or just play other servers...

And like ppl said here, he opened the server in the same day another server opened, and didnt adversite in the turkish forum and spanish forum so...

I think it's the mentality of people that are willing to play this server. Just because they couldn't be 60 before everyone else they think server isn't worth it anymore. "oh it's too late now. people already have mirage daggers."

twitch.tv/sneaksdota Senior Member SnEaKy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ilterates View Post
    I think it's the mentality of people that are willing to play this server. Just because they couldn't be 60 before everyone else they think server isn't worth it anymore. "oh it's too late now. people already have mirage daggers."
    Yea, but that's the mentality of the majority of people who play on farm servers.

MadMan Senior Member SacredHealDane's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealCandyman View Post
    wayy too many people on here causing unnecessary drama for no real reason. It's simple, if you don't want to play, then simply don't play, don't come on here raging/flaming for no real reason. He relaunched his server, fixed A LOT of issues, and wanted to do it as quickly as possible for the reason he stated above (only has until monday to test out new network). Unfortunately with the population so low he can't get an actual test in because the previous dedi/network lagged mainly because of the amount of players online. Starting a server 1 day late is no biggie, and as of right now this seems to be the best choice for "myko/ke" based server if you're looking for one to play. Yes the time of relaunch wasn't great, sure the lack of advertisement wasn't either mainly cause he wanted to see how big of an english population he could get without advertising to turks, so instead of bitching and complaining about the choices he made, if the server seems that appealing to you enough for you to flame for no reason, then go and do something about it. You wouldn't be saying random shit if you really didn't want to play the server, so if the lack of population is what's holding you back then go advertise for him and bring the turks in if that's what gets you to play over complaining.
    Dude this is KO , are u new or something?
    Damn, i havent been in 1 server that there wasnt drama at all so... mr.iknoweverything looks like this is ur first time facing drama on ko i assume or your just licking some ballz?

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by SacredHealDane View Post
    Damn, i havent been in 1 server that there wasnt drama at all so... mr.iknoweverything looks like this is ur first time facing drama on ko i assume or your just licking some ballz?
    What do you expect from a cry baby? not to cry?

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealCandyman View Post
    wayy too many people on here causing unnecessary drama for no real reason. It's simple, if you don't want to play, then simply don't play, don't come on here raging/flaming for no real reason. He relaunched his server, fixed A LOT of issues, and wanted to do it as quickly as possible for the reason he stated above (only has until monday to test out new network). Unfortunately with the population so low he can't get an actual test in because the previous dedi/network lagged mainly because of the amount of players online. Starting a server 1 day late is no biggie, and as of right now this seems to be the best choice for "myko/ke" based server if you're looking for one to play. Yes the time of relaunch wasn't great, sure the lack of advertisement wasn't either mainly cause he wanted to see how big of an english population he could get without advertising to turks, so instead of bitching and complaining about the choices he made, if the server seems that appealing to you enough for you to flame for no reason, then go and do something about it. You wouldn't be saying random shit if you really didn't want to play the server, so if the lack of population is what's holding you back then go advertise for him and bring the turks in if that's what gets you to play over complaining.
    Whacha gon' do?

server very boring dont join guys..

It actually has more pk than OSKO We need more people! It's going to be a good server.

Quote Originally Posted by SilentWings View Post
    server very boring dont join guys..
    Who are you in-game? with 2 forum posts I am really wondering if you even tried the server -_-

Teh Rapist Senior Member TheRealCandyman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SacredHealDane View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by coolboyp2 View Post
    What do you expect from a cry baby? not to cry?
    Quote Originally Posted by Zealous View Post
    Whacha gon' do?
    lol same 3 trolls who tend to start drama attempting to continue it. Listen, just cause it's KO doesn't mean there has to be drama, there isn't any drama unless if it's started, and 99% of the time the drama is started by a little immature kid who just has nothing better to do with their day. It can easily be avoided, but fact of the matter is, there will always be kids who just want nothing more then to start shit, simply put, 3 kids I quoted in this post.

Tell your friends about the server!

Bump for PhenomKO populiation going up ;]