This is a discussion on Phenom KO | SERVER SHUTDOWN | RETIRED within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; realce now...
Would like to also note that there will be a new client come official re-release.
Current status on whats fixed or needs to be added.
- Seeking Party
- King Election Fixed: http://i45.tinypic.com/2hfnfww.png
- Delos Tax (Castle owners can now get there coins)
- User Interface: http://i48.tinypic.com/2dmk92.png (Also removed annoying help tutorial and Notice popup when you load in-game)
- Level requirement for buff scrolls (1k HP + 150 AC) changed from 45-61 to 45-70 so people can use them for farming instead of wasting money on good scrolls.
- Visual bug for selling price of coins in scroll merchant.
- Staff of selfname visual text bug from personal npc.
- 3x 5 Slot Burning Skeletons added to EMC/LUF.
- Log File Encryption fixed. Log file is now readable client side.
- Redball working for all classes. (Warrior/Priest = AC, Rogue = Resistance, Mage = Mana Recovery)
- Remove Karus/El Morad clan from ranking on panel.
- Fixed Invisible Catapult Siege Weapon: http://i45.tinypic.com/2rp8rog.png
- Alliance screwed up after server restart: http://i46.tinypic.com/2mzf9mb.png
- Forgotten Temple reward
- Add features to panel/fix registration
- Fix King System for Human Side. King works fine orc side: http://i48.tinypic.com/2py5lvr.png
- CZ Monument Notice
- Add Trina to Dark Mare drop at 0.5%
- Fix Ban Alliance for Leader of Confederacy (to remove alliance)
- Prevent Beginner clans from getting high ranking (glowy armbands)
Keep going bro !!!
Looks good. I doubt I'll play this time but glad to see you're bringing it back up.
Relaunch never has more players than the initial launch ( Most of the time )
You have a better chance of just making it a pk server honestly.
be prepared on the first day of launch attack you from all sides have to have your safety at the highest level day after day and not fall into what other servers in its first day fallen by bugs and parasites attacks'll be getting ready for launch
Russianīs server was pretty nice!! I will be ready with my friends when it opens again.
Just promote the opening of the server with enough time at turkish forums (be aware of DDOS attacks, are forcing to close every PServer I try), and of course let us test the beta for some days
Keep on with the good job Russian, hopefully this server can bring 400-500 online if KO4LIFE community step up.
Server should be re-directed onto the new network today most likely. We will have 2 weeks from the day server is re-directed to test out lag on the server. I am going to have to do a stress test on a certain day to get as many people online as possible to see if server lags at all.
Also, there are some bugs that are currently out of my ability to fix for various reasons. I will still try to get as much fixed as possible but just be aware not everything will be 100% bug free at the moment.