Phoenix Knight Online is a myko based farm server with some PhoenixKO changes.
Max lvl is70
You're starting with 60 lvl and some basic items.
Some more informations:
Here is the official PhoenixKO Guide:
1. Level 70 Quest - Eslant/CZ - You have to kill the 4 quest monsters which will drop Earth, Wind, Fire and Water. You then have to turn these items in to Rubin in Eslant, who will give u an item to trade with your Class Master's for your Personal Item. Note that these items are not tradeable and the bosses spawn in both eslant and colony zone and you're receiving them at +6.
2. Donator Armor - Donators will recieve a certificate for either the full armor set or individual armor pieces. These certificates are tradeable where as the armor itself is not.
3. Nadia - CZ and Lufferson Quest NPC - This Quest NPC gives you various quests for earning Accessories and XP.
4. There are 2000HP Scrolls and 350 AC scrolls but they do not drop from monsters, might be get-able in PUS.
1. The Key Quest has been changed and the exp rate adjusted.
2. The Level 30 quest has been removed.
3. Any exploitable quest has been removed.
4. Hera has been reduced to just the Worm Quest.
5. Armor of Destruction and Talia's have been removed from Patrick.
6. Selith only distributes the Beginner Helper Quest
1. Hp, Mana, and Cure potions have been reduced in weight and price
2. Sundries additions: 1500HP/300AC/Attack+ Scrolls, Mage Blast Scrolls, Thorn and Impact Scroll, Weapon/Armor Enchant Scrolls
3. Armor merchant in Moradon Sells upgradeable Plate armor (max) for all classes.
4. Karon only Sells Blessed Enchant Scrolls and relevant dispell/accessory upgrade scrolls at a reduced price.
6. Colony Zone - Is available for level 45 and over. This is both the best and main PVP/farming/leveling area.
7. Eslant - There are no farmable mobs here, just Bosses and level 70 Quest mobs
8. Elmo Castle/Lufferson - All MYKO spawns are there.
Anything that is not a Personal Item:
+1 -> +2 100%
+2 -> +3 100%
+3 -> +4 85%
+4 -> +5 70%
+5 -> +6 50%
+6 -> +7 30%
+7 -> +8 5%
+8 -> +9 0%
Trina adds an extra 10%.
Worm family - low class weapons +8
Banticots- 500hp, 150ac scrolls, swift pots
Warewolf family - Full Plates for all classes at +5 (65%),
1st grade armor -> for BP and paper mage (65%)
Raven Harpy- Mirage Dagger (10%)
Harpy- Mirage Dagger (7%)
Troll Warrior - Glave (10%)
Troll- Glave (7%)
Apostle- Salamander Staff, Iron Crossbow (both 10%)
Deruvish- Salamander Staff (7%)
Giant Golem - Chitins for all classes at +3(20%), Totamic Club
Stone Golem- Chitins for all classes at +3(15%), Totamic Club
Zombie family- Weight Hammer +5, Wizzard Staff +7, Kukry +5, Bill +5, Crossbow +5, Alchemy Staff +5 (50%), Accesories +6 (50%)
Lamia- Large Breaker +3, Cleaver +3, Bardish +3, Horn Crossbow +3, Elemental Staff +3 (40%)
Lamiros - Large Breaker +3, Cleaver +3, Bardish +3, Horn Crossbow +3, Elemental Staff +3 (60%)
Death Knights, Cardinals, Blood Seekers, Beasts- BUS (30-40%)
Dark Mare- High class weapons, Shell Pauldrons for all classes,
Platinum coin "5m"
Mad Mare- Shells for all classes, High class weapons, Platinum coing "5m"
Weapon defs are dropping from Trolls, Apostles, Harpies, Stone Golems with 1% drop rate.
1. Any Quest Item dropped, still drops from the original monster that it would drop from. E.g. Blood of Glyptodont - Drops from Glyptodont Family
2. Also any new quest tells you which monster drops the required item.
Almost all bosses drop exactly what they are supposed to. Although some small bosses that have menial drops have a chance to drop an FT box but on a very low drop rate.
1. Colony Zone and Level 70 Quest Monster's respawn time is about 1-4 hour
2. Eslant Bosses and Level 70 Quest Monster's respawn time is about 2-4 hours.
Notices containing unique drops were added.
Official was released at 10-08-2012
PhoenixKO forum : www.forum.phoenixko.com
PhoenixKO panel : www.phoenixko.com