Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617 LastLast

PHOENIX KO - pk / farm server

This is a discussion on PHOENIX KO - pk / farm server within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Nagato better go and make server online instead of sitting on forums and reading spam, the talk ...
Page: 15

Quote Originally Posted by Nagato View Post
    better go and make server online instead of sitting on forums and reading spam,

the talk is exactly about you and it's truth,

so maybe don't waste your time here and try to fix problems you got with the server eh?
    How is it true, if infact he was trying to make a "quick" buck he woulda had the pus open already. and as for the server i doubt they can prevent whats happening to it

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy™ View Post
    How is it true, if infact he was trying to make a "quick" buck he woulda had the pus open already. and as for the server i doubt they can prevent whats happening to it
    Nailed it. IDK why ppl still whine about bad staff in every server they play. FFS make ur own server if ur not satisfied or then don't play the fking server. I'm quite sure we'd be just fine w/o some of these pricks.

Quote Originally Posted by Xargos View Post
    If that is what you're thinking about us you're made an huge mistake. Also If you guys like to offtopic you can find another topic on forum and spam there please.
    I was talking about KO PS situation in general,every server that comes out nowadays fails in a week.My only hope is NDKO,that's why Im not playing anything at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Decerto View Post
    I was talking about KO PS situation in general,every server that comes out nowadays fails in a week.My only hope is NDKO,that's why Im not playing anything at the moment.
    TBH, that wasnt even aimed at u or any1 spesific..

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    TBH, that wasnt even aimed at u or any1 spesific..
    He quoted me,anyway,I wished u all the best before u launched official,and I still do,I dont know why I started posting here since Im not playing this server,so Im out.

Peace.

He quoted me,anyway,I wished u all the best before u launched official,and I still do,I dont know why I started posting here since Im not playing this server,so Im out.

Peace.
    So.. u got 2 KO4life account? He quoted Nagato.

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    So.. u got 2 KO4life account? He quoted Nagato.
    Just so we are clear,I'm talking about Xargos,and I'm pretty sure that he quoted me.

Banned Senior Member

Yea but the OSKO and SexyKO are run by the professionals,if I can call them that,not by some random kiddo that is trying to earn a quick buck and cant care less about his community.Professor has his own company and owner of SexyKO (dunno his name) probably got so much money from donations that he hired 20 programmers to work on his server.
    Actually, hes a 1 man army on that serv he does it all himself no1 else has database access but himself he has GM's etc ye but no1 else works onit, not even his brother has DB access lol anyway, as i thought this serv woudlnt have good stability and seems im right, cant stand playing a serv that does this so i wont even bother DLing.

Quote Originally Posted by bigdudle View Post
    Actually, hes a 1 man army on that serv he does it all himself no1 else has database access but himself he has GM's etc ye but no1 else works onit, not even his brother has DB access lol anyway, as i thought this serv woudlnt have good stability and seems im right, cant stand playing a serv that does this so i wont even bother DLing.

Ye but takes sexyreplay 100 years too do a simple task. He got really lazy after the turks started donating like shits .

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by johny View Post
    Ye but takes sexyreplay 100 years too do a simple task. He got really lazy after the turks started donating like shits .
    True but its a serv that u canalmost guarntee will not die anytime soon for the fact its secure, shit load of players and most updated client. (thats current when ndko comes out gonna be a diff story)

Quote Originally Posted by bigdudle View Post
    True but its a serv that u canalmost guarntee will not die anytime soon for the fact its secure, shit load of players and most updated client. (thats current when ndko comes out gonna be a diff story)
    who cares this isnt sexy ko, keep that shit in sexy ko topic

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy™ View Post
    who cares this isnt sexy ko, keep that shit in sexy ko topic
    calm yourself down hunni bunni <3 u mad bro? gotta be cuz ya missin me like hell are you not?XD

yo rick, this server is alright, it did get hacked but i have faith in this dev/server, i think they'll fix it, come n try it when its up

peace

johannazburga

anyone know if and when its gonna be back up?
    had a good population before it went down..

Legacy Senior Member

Sorry but got to give negative comments about this server. Server starts for 1 week probably but down for 3 consecutive days till now. The host fail to tell what is happening . Dont call me a no life and bullshit like these because even though we do not donate but we are the one that actually keep this private server alive. Please show us the respect and also the responsibility in you to update the community of what is going on.

rAMbOcorE

So is this shiz up ATM or ?