Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

A Open Letter to all EX MYKO player

This is a discussion on A Open Letter to all EX MYKO player within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; A Open Letter to all EX MYKO player Dear Knights, Alot of people out there 100% know what they are ...
Page: 1

Default A Open Letter to all EX MYKO player

A Open Letter to all EX MYKO player

Dear Knights,

Alot of people out there 100% know what they are doing, but i'm sure that cannot define a true MYKO, what we actually believe is we create a core environment for Malaysian player that has being playing for the past years and slowly building it up, when i 1st started out the server alot of people even on gamer4life forum has all the negative impact, time pass and we still continue improving our server and slowly building it. We believe in creating back MYKO community which is why we have so many events on ground for malaysia player, check out facebook page and this will tell you more.

On top of all this, i agree we lack of information on forum here, but i do my best to update here time to time as i could, I'm reaching out to players who really want to build something for MYKO that will speak by history and will actually made an impact then keep jumping from server to server. In the old days i hosted for egames on various ground event and i meet alot of players and as i speak alot of them old players are playing on the current server we build which i speak of the core MYKO community out there.

We are not perfect server, we are not the prefect team. But our believe and goals drives us to do better each time we as failure knock at our doorstep. Our believe are still building back a our myko community and will bring down from generation to generation to come. As past we were working on the server we some players pass away and people ask "RB why the Potion on CZ is call Nusantara". Beloved "Nusantara has gone into a better place and where yet to put him always with us to be selling potion. He pass away in his own cybercafe in malaysia 2 years ago while playing KO, there was lack of ventilation in his cybercafe he pass away peacefully."

If there is much more that i can say here to the community of g4f is that join us and build back the community that lost. We might here for long, but with you guys the die hearted MYKO player we will prevail as long as we could.

Sincere
    RasinBlood
    zuka, PurieL, ScreameR and 1 others like this.

I hope this will be one of the best ! keep up the good works .

but the bad things in ur server is, new pple is so far away from that pple who wearing +4/+9. you have to do something with this
    rasinblood likes this.

i have played at your server more than one year and now still playing. But not as much as i did before. Do you ever think about a new server ? i know u tried it at dynosis but i am sure this time it will be way way better than that.
    rasinblood likes this.

Arcane Gaming is i believe a really good server, also i do believe the staff is working hard to keep it like that. But the point is that KO players became lazy, no1 wants to start a server where they can be 1-2 hitted by +9/+4 people as soon as when they enter cz. There should be a way to fix that, just need to find the good one..
    rasinblood likes this.

This server is the smoothest and bug free private server ive ever played on. If you opened a new server and had good advertisement your server would reap the benefits!
    Decerto and zuka like this.

Hi Aussie/ScreameR/Zuka & Fellow Knights,

I saw your post on the other side. It will be on the future, We take commitment very seriously if we would Open a New Server. Currently We working to enhance all the feature if those are playing on the server currently will notice alot of changes everyday or every few days. We will consider this option.

As for all the +4 accessories & +9 Weapon, let me start with +9 (There are currently less than 30 < +9 on the server, to be able to archive this please note that player avg have 80 +8 to make a +9 lets avg out 40 +8 on 300 Players. Amount is 12,000 +8 Burn to the Evil anvil and only made less then 20 +9. I have just check avg burn 11,000+ +8 which we think is too much and lets divide into 3 which come up 3,666 per month x 12 month 43,992 (1 year of +8 burn) Average it out. Impossible

For accessories, it will be also less then 30 +4 Accessories *Which is not unique BTW. Due early last year patch to make an +4 is rate on the MYKO before. Check out more on the News update page at our panel Knight Online (SEA/MY) - Index

I attach a example we pull from our database as for just 2 month http://pastebin.com/sUq3BEbk

Sincere
    RasinBlood

Quote Originally Posted by rasinblood View Post
    Hi Aussie/ScreameR/Zuka & Fellow Knights,

I saw your post on the other side. It will be on the future, We take commitment very seriously if we would Open a New Server. Currently We working to enhance all the feature if those are playing on the server currently will notice alot of changes everyday or every few days. We will consider this option.

As for all the +4 accessories & +9 Weapon, let me start with +9 (There are currently less than 30 < +9 on the server, to be able to archive this please note that player avg have 80 +8 to make a +9 lets avg out 40 +8 on 300 Players. Amount is 12,000 +8 Burn to the Evil anvil and only made less then 20 +9. I have just check avg burn 11,000+ +8 which we think is too much and lets divide into 3 which come up 3,666 per month x 12 month 43,992 (1 year of +8 burn) Average it out. Impossible

For accessories, it will be also less then 30 +4 Accessories *Which is not unique BTW. Due early last year patch to make an +4 is rate on the MYKO before. Check out more on the News update page at our panel Knight Online (SEA/MY) - Index

I attach a example we pull from our database as for just 2 month 2014-05-07 10:48:09.000 ;7;11; Wood Staff (+9) 2014-05-07 06:23:47.000 Laviosa - Pastebin.com

Sincere
    RasinBlood
    IMO its too late for us to start over again to get all those stuff tho, unless you open new server . and make max+8/+3 , its ridiculous to have +4 accessories and +9's in server since its make a big different

Look at this guy he has +9 SN dagger > http://panel.knightonline.com.my/site/user/lazyhien/
    Its so hard to make +7 and i dont know how he can make +9 LOL

Fap fap fap Senior Member ISpitOnYourGrave's Avatar

just no point to open a myko server with these retards all over Yourko/osko

Zuka,

Something we will highly consider!
    zuka likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by rasinblood View Post
    Zuka,

Something we will highly consider!
    Well then, if that's what might happen i will be happily waiting for it.
    zuka likes this.

ill wait as well
    flawless server

Harlow,

We working on something during this summer, meawhile. This are a picture of Indonesia player for MYKO https://scontent-b-kul.xx.fbcdn.net/...45886025_n.jpg
    Rainmaker and zuka like this.

@Zuka
    I have played this server for years.
    i wanna say something about lazyhien's +9 selfname dagger. this hien guy has farmed lots of 70 level account and tried lots of +8. maybe more than 50 accounts for +9. He bought lots of gold premiums. And their team is extremely good. How i know this ? i have been in their team for a while. i believe when rasinblood release the new server and u start with us , you will see how they are playing.
    @Rasinblood thanks for the server which we can feel that myko still exists.

Quote Originally Posted by PurieL View Post
    @Zuka
    I have played this server for years.
    i wanna say something about lazyhien's +9 selfname dagger. this hien guy has farmed lots of 70 level account and tried lots of +8. maybe more than 50 accounts for +9. He bought lots of gold premiums. And their team is extremely good. How i know this ? i have been in their team for a while. i believe when rasinblood release the new server and u start with us , you will see how they are playing.
    @Rasinblood thanks for the server which we can feel that myko still exists.

I play this server from 1/2 months after the server launch idk i dont really remember, there is like really few pple with +8 items and i know it, but i was just give suggestion to open new server and make a good advertisement to get way more popular, also the +9/+4 uniqs is kinda OP alot of pple don't really like it, and make +8 upgrade rate same as +9 instead .

Max+8/+3 is beast .

but i was just give suggestion to open new server and make a good advertisement to get way more popular, also the +9/+4 uniqs is kinda OP alot of pple don't really like it, and make +8 upgrade rate same as +9 instead .

Max+8/+3 is beast .
    totally agree with that. i am looking forward to a new server from rasinblood.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast