Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Gamerz Knight Online | A true 100% Based MYKO Server!

This is a discussion on Gamerz Knight Online | A true 100% Based MYKO Server! within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; GAMERZ KNIGHT ONLINE Do you miss playing the original Malaysian Knight Online (MYKO)? Do you miss the time when you ...
Page: 1

GamerzKnightOnline

Thumbs up Gamerz Knight Online | A true 100% Based MYKO Server!

GAMERZ KNIGHT ONLINE

Do you miss playing the original Malaysian Knight Online (MYKO)?
    Do you miss the time when you are being woken up by your clannies in the middle of the night at 4.00 AM or any time of the day that it's time for boss? Like killing Isiloon or any other bosses?

Do you miss the days when 720HP potions or a buff from a buffer really worth using it till the last second of it?

Fret no further! Check out Gamerz Knight Online now - a true 100% MYKO Server!

# Level 70 cap 100% MYKO server
    # Original MYKO's EXP rates, Upgrade rates & Drop rates
    # All original MYKO Quests including Master Quest and Level 70 Quest are working
    # Only Standard MYKO-based Armors and Weapons (Higher Grade MYKO Armors & Weapons to be released as time progresses)
    # Classic MYKO Zones
    # Brand New PvE Story Line Quests to make your NEW MYKO Experience even better!

We at GamerzGuru.com would like to invite you to introduce your friends to Gamerz Knight Online! We have spent last 6 months to fine tune the Knight Online experience and we are now finally ready to launch this worldwide.

We have Pre-Launched yesterday and we want to reward you with $50 GCash for every new players you introduce to us! So start to spread this to all your friends to earn as much GCash as possible to power up your character!

Firstly, visit Gamerz Knight Online | 100% MYKO Based Knight Online to register as our Lifetime Affiliate for free.

After that you will receive your special unique link called GLink that you can send your friends to it.

You will want to register now and spread this as soon before someone else introduce your friend! You do want to get a headstart in our new GamerzKO server with the GCash don't you?

GamerzKnight Online will be officially beta launched on 15th November 2011. Stay tuned for more updates.

About GamerzGuru
    Gamerz Knight Online is part of a newly setup Malaysia-Singapore based MMORPG game hoster called GamerzGuru. GamerzGuru is managed by a team with more than 10 years in MMORPG game experience including hosting, publishing & managing MMORPG games.

This looks really interesting but u picked the wrong time for the release.EUKO is releasing soon and I doubt that anyone will even bother reading this.

twitch.tv/sneaksdota Senior Member SnEaKy's Avatar

Sounds awesome.

One question though, does this mean that the dedicated server will be located in Malaysia?

That's a good time to launch the server. People will join this right after the failure of EUKO.

GamerzKnightOnline

Quote Originally Posted by SnEaKy View Post
    Sounds awesome.

One question though, does this mean that the dedicated server will be located in Malaysia?
    Dear SnEaky,

In view of Malaysia's history of slow internet connection causing lag during MYKO days, we are hosting it in Europe whereby connections from everywhere around the world are superbly wonderful for all.

Best regards,

That was one of my biggest concerns if you guys were going to host it from a Malaysian server, players from the US or Europe wouldn't bother playing on a server where most of them would have extremely high pings to.

This is good, I'll definitely be looking forward to the beta, and hopefully the official launch as well.

this sounds good i agree, I don't know if I would have the time to play but best of lucks with your server.

This server looks awsome.

Another fckn HARD HARD HARD HARD Farm server ?THANKS, rofl...we got already 12312873982173 or more...

LuckyHiit

The date seems well, since the launch of EUKO it's on 8th of this month If I'm not wrong.. so in case it fails as someone said above, this would be a great option.

I can't seem to register on the Gamerz forums, whenever I check the box to accept the terms and click register, it sends me to some "Database error" page and I can't register an account.

GamerzKnightOnline

Quote Originally Posted by SnEaKy View Post
    I can't seem to register on the Gamerz forums, whenever I check the box to accept the terms and click register, it sends me to some "Database error" page and I can't register an account.
    Dear SnEaky,

Thank you for highlighting this to us. The support team is targeted to resolve this within 24 hrs.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by GamerzKnightOnline View Post
    Dear SnEaky,

Thank you for highlighting this to us. The support team is targeted to resolve this within 24 hrs.
    You're not a robot. Don't speak like one.

Server looks good, the art work at-least.

Quote Originally Posted by GamerzKnightOnline View Post
    Dear SnEaky,

It takes 24 hours to fix a single database problem.
    Sigh, really.

GamerzKnightOnline

Quote Originally Posted by Iamcool View Post
    You're not a robot. Don't speak like one.

Server looks good, the art work at-least.
    We are not Robot, we don't work like one. It's a professional courtesy and mannerism that run through our support team.

And there is a misunderstanding of the word "within". Within means "not beyond the limit of a period". So within 24 hrs means it could be anything between 1 sec to a limit of 24 hrs. FYI, that issue has been resolved in less than 3 mins.

UPDATE: Gamerz Knight Online client will be available for downloading in the next 3 days prior to 15th of the official beta launch.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast