Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast
Like Tree30Likes

From the players, to the players.

This is a discussion on From the players, to the players. within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by HariMataHari Yeah, you edited it now. I'd say Kallop is one of your Ducks :] Maybe, instead ...
Page: 10

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HariMataHari View Post
    Yeah, you edited it now. I'd say Kallop is one of your Ducks :]
    Maybe, instead of wasting your time here, you should start learning c++ and compile your own 18xx server since you care so much about twostars's work.

Topic has been updated with links to polls. Hoping to see many answers from multiple people to get a good idea of the public opinion. For now it has just been a hunch, but after gathering enough poll results we can tell for ourselves what people really think.

Edit: Would love to see the poll translated to Turkish and Spanish to post on Bloodzone and some Turkish PSKO forums. Sadly I can't do this myself but if somebody is willing then I would appreciate it.

Just going to point out that the results will be posted here as well. And even though contributing to this polls requires an ApexKO forum account, it also prevents "cheating" and thus we get accurate results. I would have made the poll here if the forums allowed me to do so but sadly I couldn't seem to get it to function properly.

Hooooo Im soooo excited for this server and you better not fuck this up!!! I really believe this is a great project in theory and it will be an epic server with,hopefully,a big playerbase and a long lasting "carreer" so to say.

Topic updated with the most recent polls. Still needs more people to take 5 mins and answer a couple questions. I know these questions are indirectly towards building ApexKO, but it is also valuable information to any developer/server owner. Which is why I ask people to go vote even if you're not going to play ApexKO.

Btw, the reason behind multiple polls is simply that I am limited to 3 questions per poll. Then again all the polls have a theme now so it's fine I guess.

Banned

good job man. i'll try ur server, ofc

Quote Originally Posted by iAmGod View Post
    good job man. i'll try ur server, ofc
    I don't know who you meant with ''ur server'', but it's not Kallop his server, the official server owners are twostars and Aesteris.

Thanks for clarifying that ScreameR. Bump.

Bump. The polls are still active. Although I expect more people to vote once beta starts because the server will get more attention.

Banned

Nice poll there kallop.

Bumpity bump. Still would love to hear more about Turkish and Spanish people's opinions. So if there are any people with Turkish / Spanish connections, then contact me.

Alredy voted all those polls a while back and your effort is much apriciated, Kallop, since those are all extremely important questions for the server BUT, isn't it time for new polls regarding skills' cooldowns, ibex/crisis potions availability, duration scrolls and so on? I mean, the best possible time to test all those things out would be in beta, so I'd advice you to talk with the owners about it and make those polls happen asap

Quote Originally Posted by Manhattan View Post
    Alredy voted all those polls a while back and your effort is much apriciated, Kallop, since those are all extremely important questions for the server BUT, isn't it time for new polls regarding skills' cooldowns, ibex/crisis potions availability, duration scrolls and so on? I mean, the best possible time to test all those things out would be in beta, so I'd advice you to talk with the owners about it and make those polls happen asap
    my opinion about ibex and duration item and all this such kind of items should be deleted from game at all, this kind of stuff was just ruined ko at all!
    Manhattan likes this.

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast