View Poll Results: What server would you like to play in the next months.\

Voters
40. You may not vote on this poll
  • farm server like osko (proffesors)

14 35.00%
  • pk server as sexy ko which

18 45.00%
  • as light farm server as xiona ko with bit more farm.

14 35.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Poll to see what most users want to play...

This is a discussion on Poll to see what most users want to play... within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; So after a big stop from knight online for over 2 yeras almost i decide to come back and give ...
Page: 1

Banned Senior Member

Unhappy Poll to see what most users want to play...

So after a big stop from knight online for over 2 yeras almost i decide to come back and give it a shot again.
    i was checking everything about population needs and what mostly a typical user want in his server.
    BUut what do i know right?

so i thought to make a poll and ive my suggest after testing almost all worth testing priv server i played.

p.s i am not sure if the poll going to work cause its my first time

Let the ppl choose then

Anime Adicted Senior Member Darktuga's Avatar

i'd love to see a server like risingKO decent XP easy to get items but work hard for a +9 and alot of places to farm

2 days and ur ready for pk with full items.

As light farm server as xiona ko with bit more farm,not full farm server and osko shitts where only people wich kill isilon getts a chance 2 gett some decent uniques ....
    50% farm and 50% pk and by 50% farm i mean work a little to gett max lvl and best uniques 2 cant be gett 2 easy,but not 2 hard too...And always update with better items,new stuffs,effects,security and soo on ....

Can you give more information ? because atm i dont see point of ''voting'' because if i wanna play a server with PK as sexyko i'd be playing sexyko
    if i wanna play a server with light farm like Xiona i would be playing xiona.. lol you see what i mean
    What type of server you wanna make ? need some info here..
    MyDestiny likes this.

this game just isnt fun once you hit 83 and can solo any monster in the game in 3 - 5 hits in full +2/+9's. my vote is for a farm server with hard xp, but for fuck sakes dont use professor's files. for whatever reason osko thinks im speed hacking everytime i try to log in; yourko does the exact same thing.

if it is a hard farm server, dont start it with the ability to get "anything" - dont even put in raptor, shard, isloon, etc. drops for the first month or two, and leave the max upgrade at 7 (with no rebirth), and no panel viewing to see what items people have. then slowly (like 1% chance for the first 2 weeks, 2% for the next 2 weeks, and maybe 5% after the first month) add +8 upgrades and high level weapons in. this game was fun when we werent just running around 1hitting people, or running around on an undy warrior with 11k hp lol.

ko4u like lvl easy item very had! lvl cap 72

No... Ko4u dont like any kind of server,most of people already stoped,and most of them become selfish(the ones that left) and makes 100000 servers wich them play 1-2 days and them say server sucks,etc... There whas pk servers,farm servers,myko style and soo on but them all slowly died o them have max 100-150 players on and cz is same like usko/eucko ... Soo i goot to opinion that there should not be any other private servers from now on since is pointles untill some gg developers will start work out with 18xx - 19xx files....

Quote Originally Posted by nekromage3 View Post
    untill some gg developers will start work out with 18xx - 19xx files....
    Well, when you find some, point them my way @ Github Repository for KO Development
    It's kind of lonely out here.

Also, I voted for... all 3!

O_o Senior Member

Non of the options above...

A pk server with lvl 70 cap, where you start with shells +8/9(w.e that is the max+) and weapons like shard raptor etc and all you need to farm is uniques!

The would be the best server!

Stop with these myko servers really ... Farm farm farm farm its all what u whant ... Look at private servers sections,there is over 50 private servers myko style....Dont seen a pure and by pure i mean that description of server 2 be like them say for ex. a sever with 50% farm and 50% pk 2 be like it say dont 30% pk and 70% farm ,like all retards that sett up twostars clients edit a little and tada new server showed up...Like twostars and others say 2 bad that all the retards developers dont focus on a dammn project to make a good server,all developers work for them self,fix 2-3 bugs,new ko name,new gfx and new server show up ... And soo on ... If will keep it on that way KO private servers will be dead,except turkish private servers wich at least them have a organized team and them know how 2 handle a private server ...

Banned Member

i miss the insta lvl 80 full items for everyone type servers because on farm servers i understand it takes more work for items but it still lets people be OP

RealNiggaRollCall Senior Member

ffs you all tried fucking myko servers atleast put another lvling to 83 server were its med farm and easy exp like 2 days to 83 or so

Quote Originally Posted by spiked View Post
    ffs you all tried fucking myko servers atleast put another lvling to 83 server were its med farm and easy exp like 2 days to 83 or so
    The only problem with non-MYKO servers is that you're always going to be limited by the server... as you're using MYKO files.

For example: the MYKO client does not properly/natively handle an 80+ cap due to stat point limitations. Things like this need to be worked around... not to mention entire systems (even Bifrost doesn't work purely natively, you need to be using 1.310 to really get anything out of it - 1.298's missing the timer and a great deal of the internal logic).

My point is, people tend to stick with MYKO because a. it's easy (that's what the server's MEANT to support), and b. at one stage there were basically no 'MYKO' servers out there (the PSKO scene changes, a lot).
    IMO, unless you're going to be using newer files, there's no real point screwing around with additional issues for the sake of a newer server. Just use (or write/update!) a newer server for newer functionality, and it'll work out of the box.. the way it's intended to work (or it should -- if not, at least it can be fixed ).

The problem though, is people aren't willing to put in the effort for that... so we go back to it being too easy to just throw up a MYKO server, get 'donations', and close it down again. Easy money...

The problem is, most of the owners are inexpirienced and have hardly any knowledge in programing, so they just get the files and dbs, do some changes (drop/exp rates) and host them (which is easy with a lots of guides out there) and when some problem/bug occurs they just spam the development forums for the fix. 1299 servers don't require a lot of work, since there are good working databases and server files already posted on the internet and that's why there are so many myko servers.
    1310 server are a lot better, but they are not stable enough which means there are lots of bugs which fixes are not publicly available (most of them)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast