View Poll Results: What server would you like to play in the next months.\

Voters
40. You may not vote on this poll
  • farm server like osko (proffesors)

14 35.00%
  • pk server as sexy ko which

18 45.00%
  • as light farm server as xiona ko with bit more farm.

14 35.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Poll to see what most users want to play...

This is a discussion on Poll to see what most users want to play... within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Another server like SexyKO would be good I guess. @ I agree on what n3n said, Most people just go ...
Page: 2

Banned

Another server like SexyKO would be good I guess.
    @ I agree on what n3n said, Most people just go on Snoxd for like 2 day's, read that basic ko develop thread, and up a server claiming they spent Month's / Year's on the server, Even though we can all clearly see that it's a leaked DB &/or a public released db. Basically, the only way you can tell if a server is serious is if they put money IN it. What I mean by that is, No free forums, Good Graphics, Decent Topic on multiple ko server forums. And I can already tell you that most people can tell if a server is Good, when they first log in. Cause successful server's usually have a whole different feel from fail servers o-o

Banned Senior Member

As i see poll goes and goes on.I would love in the end to have someone with knowledge to built a server like we want it and play again with the old ko feeling....

1.OSKO
    2.Sexyko
    3.XionaKO

all of that servers still up, so, if the pple want a server with that style they can go play there... the point of make a server its to make it unique, so...

Banned Member

whats the website for OSKO?

You got SexyKO, you got shitloads of MYKOs. Actually there is no full pk server. In my opinion: 72 lvl cap, items +8/+2 (max. till personals and ED weapons and jewl). Leveling pretty easy, gearing up matter of time, rare antideffs. To gain cash set of items after month (to not make donators OP since beginning) and valkiria/gryphon/beha seta and pathos gloves (same way as it is on SexyKO. This way avoids making people OP).

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12