Any 19xx Server?

This is a discussion on Any 19xx Server? within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Is there any 19xx Server out there like SexyKO/X-Game/EuroPVP that isn't flooded with turks, has insane pus prices, or fully ...
Page: 1

Default Any 19xx Server?

Is there any 19xx Server out there like SexyKO/X-Game/EuroPVP that isn't flooded with turks, has insane pus prices, or fully duped/koxp like Knight-Kingdom?
    I don't mind playing one of these, but i need people to play with...

If so, please tell me, i just like the 19xx style.

I am Timmeh Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by ScreameR View Post
    Is there any 19xx Server out there like SexyKO/X-Game/EuroPVP that isn't flooded with turks, has insane pus prices, or fully duped/koxp like Knight-Kingdom?
    I don't mind playing one of these, but i need people to play with...

If so, please tell me, i just like the 19xx style.
    Unfortunately those are the only ones worth playing :/

Quote Originally Posted by ilovemyko1 View Post
    Unfortunately those are the only ones worth playing :/
    Well, they might be worth it for some. But i got hacked on Knight Kingdom, X-Game is turk only, EuroPVP is turk only and the small english population that was in the server left me alone aswell. SexyKO is nearly-dead, the owner doesn't give a fuck about his server while he could make so much money out of it... Conclusion, i should learn to speak turkish aswell haha

My friend aka BlameCanada got hacked 2 times, 1st Item got hack 2nd Pw was changed, and he still got back when he send support ticket

idk why mikey hate you ;/

Quote Originally Posted by zuka View Post
    My friend aka BlameCanada got hacked 2 times, 1st Item got hack 2nd Pw was changed, and he still got back when he send support ticket

idk why mikey hate you ;/
    Knight Kingdom is the last server i would ever go back to.

Call me if you find one...

@ketcho, same lol. Can't find any new good servers these days ...

KK is the best thus far. Mikey seems cool now u should try get ur thing back from him last try.

well, I don't know about KK really.. I played on the first release and it wasn't that stable.. I heard rumors about corruption in this server tho.. I wouldn't give it a try really =/

considering it has 3k players it on its so much fun. those are just rumors like the duping shit. tho it has some koxpers tho they getting banned now.

give ChaosKO a try. I've been enjoying it these past few days. It isnt a 19xx server, rather a +10/ +1 full pk. I've been chased by groups of little homies all over bowl. Fun stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by g0nn4b3 View Post
    considering it has 3k players it on its so much fun. those are just rumors like the duping shit. tho it has some koxpers tho they getting banned now.
    To be honest, I'd consider the duping as quite probable. Some players are quite resourceful at finding these things, and with the source being unofficial, they've had to implement most of the code involving items. I'd be surprised if there wasn't at least one dupe of some kind, especially since there was absolutely no attempt whatsoever made on stuff like speed hacking (i.e. the lack of simple range checks, as are implemented in all official servers / old private servers).

Some players really do scare me with their knack for finding these things. >_<

Of course I can't say for certain (my main experience with Knight Kingdom involved those damn speed hackers zipping to each end of the map), but on a server like that it's far more likely to be an issue than older servers (1.298, 1.310, etc) where the issues have already long been exposed/resolved -- not to mention these older servers have dupe scanners available to run as backup if there does happen to be any other issues. I doubt Knight Kingdom have bothered with that, if they even left themselves open to support it (they may not have). I know I wouldn't have.

Quote Originally Posted by twostars View Post
    To be honest, I'd consider the duping as quite probable. Some players are quite resourceful at finding these things, and with the source being unofficial, they've had to implement most of the code involving items. I'd be surprised if there wasn't at least one dupe of some kind, especially since there was absolutely no attempt whatsoever made on stuff like speed hacking (i.e. the lack of simple range checks, as are implemented in all official servers / old private servers).

Some players really do scare me with their knack for finding these things. >_<

Of course I can't say for certain (my main experience with Knight Kingdom involved those damn speed hackers zipping to each end of the map), but on a server like that it's far more likely to be an issue than older servers (1.298, 1.310, etc) where the issues have already long been exposed/resolved -- not to mention these older servers have dupe scanners available to run as backup if there does happen to be any other issues. I doubt Knight Kingdom have bothered with that, if they even left themselves open to support it (they may not have). I know I wouldn't have.
    I've heard some rumors about duping KC which surprised me. I always thought it was in game items so I thought it's just bullshit, but if it's KC then it might be possible. I mean.. PUS is really buggy in the server. For example, you could use shadow piece unlimited times if you just opened PUS after using it. This way it would return in to your inventory.

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    I mean.. PUS is really buggy in the server. For example, you could use shadow piece unlimited times if you just opened PUS after using it. This way it would return in to your inventory.
    WTF. This is a thing?

I can't even come up with a possible reasonable explanation for this.

The way in which it should work is that when you buy items from the PUS, the PUS adds items to a table.
    As soon as you close the PUS, the game server asks for the items to be loaded from said table, and deletes them when doing so (so subsequent lookups should return no new rows).

I can't even fathom why these items would be repeatedly loaded... unless there's some form of caching involved, which I strongly doubt...

If this is a thing, the likelihood for item dupes increased tenfold. >_<

Quote Originally Posted by twostars View Post
    WTF. This is a thing?

I can't even come up with a possible reasonable explanation for this.

The way in which it should work is that when you buy items from the PUS, the PUS adds items to a table.
    As soon as you close the PUS, the game server asks for the items to be loaded from said table, and deletes them when doing so (so subsequent lookups should return no new rows).

I can't even fathom why these items would be repeatedly loaded... unless there's some form of caching involved, which I strongly doubt...

If this is a thing, the likelihood for item dupes increased tenfold. >_<
    The shadow piece bug was patched though. But I think it's still being abused in different ways (it never worked with trina btw) including the KC dupe that is going on.