Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Possible Server Idea

This is a discussion on Possible Server Idea within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I want to hear what you guys have to think about it. Clan Server In this server, there will be ...
Page: 1

Banned Senior Member

Default Possible Server Idea

I want to hear what you guys have to think about it.

Clan Server
    In this server, there will be a max amount of 50 entries. You will pay 10$ for your clan to come in and play, I will supply the clan with items and gold as well as there own accounts to play on.

Basically this server will go through 5 phases, if I get 50 clans to participate. First phase, will be the elimination stage, I will let the server run for a week and at the end I will go through and delete the clans that did not finish in the top 30. Second phase, will also be an elimination stage, I will let the server run for 2 weeks and at the end I will go through and do the same thing but this time, only the top 20 will remain. Phase 3 will consist of, another elimination stage, but this time only the top 10 from each nation will go on to face each other. Phase 4, top 10 clans will face each other in a elimination match in CZ in a set area. The winners will then go onto the last and final phase, phase 5, and will compete against each other in the arena. The 2 clans that survive, either being karus and karus or elmorad and elmorad or karus and elmorad, they will fight to prove their dominance over the game.

Cheating will be highly monitored, I will be taking out riotes and atross and other np giving monsters. So in a way, the only way to get NP's is to kill another player.

User Server
    On this server, it will be a solo competition to determine the best of each class. The max amount of entries will be 100. And it will cost 5$ to gain entry, this will cover the server cost, your armor cost, your scrolls, gold, as well as your weapons.

You start out with high class armor and high class weapons and 1000 NP

This server will go through 3 phases. Phase 1 is the elimination phase, on phase 1 the NPC that allows you to buy more NP's will not be there. So once you run out of NP your basically done for. Phase 2 will be the same as phase 1. Phase 3 will be the top 5 players of each class, and they will fight each other in the arena in a 1vs1. Each class will then win a certain item which will be used in the official server which I will discuss next.

Official Server
    Now after you have made it through all these phases, or if you didn't even want to participate. I will have a official server that you will be able to play on after I complete the previous 2 servers discussed above.

It will be a PVP, max level 62, with a bit of a farming mix into it. Max accessories will be 0. The PUS will also be higher scrolls, an example? You will have 1000 buff scrolls ingame you can purchase with gold, but in PUS there will be 1500 buff scrolls. So not that big of a deal.

This will just be like every other server and will be able to play for free with no costs.

Tell me what you all think.

~Iamcoolz

Banned Senior Member

Straight outta your sig :

Idiot's are the reason why the internet fails

Idiot...

Banned Senior Member

The post itself was not idiotic, its called being creative. Something you lack.

Quote Originally Posted by coolboyp2 View Post
    Straight outta your sig :

Idiot's are the reason why the internet fails

Idiot...
    for once i agree with him

(first and second server)basicaly your making people pay for something thats taken care of itself ever since pk private servers came out...most clan players, or clans entirely either slowly stop playing or give up once they realise their way below average in the ranking scheme of things, if they are still there after being rank 5gillion, its because they just wanna have fun. not to mention theres no prize for such a retarded ass idea. on top of that, donations to join a competition hosted by a single soul who has no backup of any legit organization other than maybe a few old private servers(duno if u made servers before, ill just assume lol) would make this idea even more unreasonable. but yea, you get what im trying to say here... no one wants to pay for something thats taken care of itself for the past few years...

but yea, interesting idea though...
    Last edited by Teddy; 11-12-2011 at 07:27 PM. Reason: forgot to add something positive...

Banned Senior Member

Lmfao yo get disrespected coolboyp2.

I like it coolz, too much effort and ko pserver communitty isnt big enough for the clan server.

Just saying.

Banned for scamming.

no, coz you fail.

lol wtf

KO isnt a very deep game, the skill cap is quite low and alot of it is luck based. This is a terrible idea.
    Last edited by Ethernal; 11-15-2011 at 08:02 PM.

twitch.tv/sneaksdota Senior Member SnEaKy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ethernal View Post
    lol wtf

KO isnt a very deep game, the skill cap is quite low and alot of it is luck based. This is a terrible idea.
    +1

/10 chars

Senior Member MySexualIntention's Avatar

Derp?

Only 62 server I ever liked was Rhea from RKO.

Teh Rapist Senior Member TheRealCandyman's Avatar

how bout this, final surviving clan receives all $500 that you received from each clan, and final surviving class/player receives the $500 that u received from them, then ill play, add in a reward and ur all set.

This is a pretty stupid idea, but you brought up a pretty good idea in my head, so thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealCandyman View Post
    how bout this, final surviving clan receives all $500 that you received from each clan, and final surviving class/player receives the $500 that u received from them, then ill play, add in a reward and ur all set.

This is a pretty stupid idea, but you brought up a pretty good idea in my head, so thanks
    but then HE wouldnt be making money so its a stupid idea again lol. i dont know anyone in this community who would do something like that and walk away empty handed

Banned Senior Member

wudnt be to much of a bad idea but at least make a prize for the winner lol

lol the 2nd one wouldnt work in any way at all..warriors would all go defensive mode and be unkillable and int priests would be unkillable as well unless if they were rlly bad. also int priest cant rlly do much dmg so they wouldnt ever be able to kill anyone.

first one would be interesting, but people arent going to pay for a competition based server with no reward, not to mention finding 50 steady clans willing to do this would be nearly impossible.

didnt even bother to read entire description of the 3rd one,but what i got from the first line is that itll be pretty much exactly like oldschool ko lol.

creativity is nice, but wait to post until you have a solid idea :P

This is stupid..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast