Private servers are they any GD?

This is a discussion on Private servers are they any GD? within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Ok so i don't want to spend couple hundred $$ to be GG in Knight on-line. So maybe i like ...
Page: 1

Default Private servers are they any GD?

Ok so i don't want to spend couple hundred $$ to be GG in Knight on-line.
    So maybe i like playing a private server haven't played one yet so.
    Anyone recommend me... a PK private servers and which U can upgrade some nice items not just get them cheers.

Ralphh

i dont mind to gift you items but w/e , i'd suggest you to play sexyko(if ya like lvl 80 cap , with those usko stuff) , but if you love (lvl 70 cap with the best balance ever ) i'd suggest you , titanko

that's my taste .. :x

I like maxko.

TheEndIsNear

freshko coming out

In my (worthless) opinion, even the worst private server is better than usko nowadays. Once you find a decent private servet to play on, I can assure you will have more fun playing it than you would by playing usko. At least you won't worry about K2 and koxpers...

Banned

You dont have to worry about koxpers anymore on usko.
    Its much more fun now then private servers, which all die sooner or later anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by Aristona View Post
    In my (worthless) opinion, even the worst private server is better than usko nowadays. Once you find a decent private servet to play on, I can assure you will have more fun playing it than you would by playing usko. At least you won't worry about K2 and koxpers...
    Ye there are few good servers that are worth playing alot more than USKO.

kibal

Quote Originally Posted by donovan View Post
    You dont have to worry about koxpers anymore on usko.
    Its much more fun now then private servers, which all die sooner or later anyways.

LoL so those priest that heal while runing , that never have casting fail and can run faster than a rogue . Also magues casting skills w/o animation (ignition FTW) , rnt koxpers for u ?.

Quote Originally Posted by Aristona View Post
    this opinion is not worthless in any way. +10

i would reconmend freshko when they get their shit striaght tho

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by kibal View Post
    LoL so those priest that heal while runing , that never have casting fail and can run faster than a rogue . Also magues casting skills w/o animation (ignition FTW) , rnt koxpers for u ?.
    Never said they arent koxpers, i just said you dont have to worry about them that much. Iam playing cw and i havent seen any koxper in cz nor dcz since the patch that put the archer skills serverside.