Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 29 of 29

Pro KO

This is a discussion on Pro KO within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by SRB Actually its 23 pm GMT +1 And 21 pm GMT +0 nice maths....
Page: 2


  1. #16
    God. Moderator Kallop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Above you.
    Posts
    5,202

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SRB View Post
    Actually its 23 pm GMT +1
    And 21 pm GMT +0
    nice maths.

  2. #17
    Senior Member NatGeo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    1,640

    Default

    lmao u guys made my day <3

  3. #18
    Proud Retired KO-Maniac Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    441

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SRB View Post
    Actually its 23 pm GMT +1
    And 21 pm GMT +0
    lol xD,
    How did u figure that out?:P

  4. #19
    SRB
    SRB is offline
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    104

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zingery View Post
    lol xD,
    How did u figure that out?:P
    Nothing special, just abit of math.

  5. #20
    Senior Member NatGeo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    1,640

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SRB View Post
    Nothing special, just abit of math.
    Quote Originally Posted by SRB View Post
    Actually its 23 pm GMT +1
    And 21 pm GMT +0
    You might wanna re-read what you said O.o

  6. #21
    Proud Retired KO-Maniac Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    441

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NatGeo View Post
    You might wanna re-read what you said O.o
    aw, u had to point it out:P
    was gonna see how far I could go:P

  7. #22
    PurEppOwnage
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by srb View Post
    actually its 23 pm gmt +1
    and 21 pm gmt +0
    wtf :s .

  8. #23
    Odi
    Odi is offline
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    347

    Default

    awww, i study math, this sht hurts my eyes, com on doug

  9. #24
    SRB
    SRB is offline
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    104

    Default

    As i can see you just googled '' GMT ''
    And it shows you that beetwen GMT and GMT +1 There is 1 hour difference. But sorry to dissapoint you its not like that.

    Stay on topic

  10. #25
    Proud Retired KO-Maniac Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    441

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SRB View Post
    As i can see you just googled '' GMT ''
    And it shows you that beetwen GMT and GMT +1 There is 1 hour difference. But sorry to dissapoint you its not like that.

    Stay on topic
    that dosent make any sense at all.
    ofc its 1 hour difference, unless u count summertime in there aswell.

  11. #26
    SRB
    SRB is offline
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    104

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zingery View Post
    that dosent make any sense at all.
    ofc its 1 hour difference, unless u count summertime in there aswell.
    Well,i count it in, since its summertime.

  12. #27
    Banned for scamming.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    313

    Default

    Actually its 23 pm GMT +1
    And 21 pm GMT +0

    it is infact :

    Actually its 23 pm GMT +1 = 23+1 = 24 aka 12 midnight, but if its summer time its 1am aka 01:00
    And 21 pm GMT +0 21 = 21:00 aka 9pm, or summertime is 10pm aka 22:00

    but when the northwind provales the fat cat catches the worm and red sky at night is sheperds delight and too many cooks will spoil the broth.

  13. #28
    SRB
    SRB is offline
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    104

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FromTheDarkness View Post
    Actually its 23 pm GMT +1
    And 21 pm GMT +0

    it is infact :

    Actually its 23 pm GMT +1 = 23+1 = 24 aka 12 midnight, but if its summer time its 1am aka 01:00
    And 21 pm GMT +0 21 = 21:00 aka 9pm, or summertime is 10pm aka 22:00

    but when the northwind provales the fat cat catches the worm and red sky at night is sheperds delight and too many cooks will spoil the broth.
    Actually your wrong
    If GMT+1 is 1am ( SummerTime )
    Than GMT +0 is 23 PM

    Just to let u know, it may be usefull for you in the past.

  14. #29
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    UK F YEA
    Posts
    564

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SRB View Post
    Actually your wrong
    If GMT+1 is 1am ( SummerTime )
    Than GMT +0 is 23 PM

    Just to let u know, it may be usefull for you in the past.

    SRB is right, google

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

LinkBacks (?)


Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •