View Poll Results: Would you try it ?

Voters
74. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

56 75.68%
  • No (we don't care about those who vote no but we couldn't add just 1 option in poll, so)

18 24.32%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Professional Knights Online, the comeback ?

This is a discussion on Professional Knights Online, the comeback ? within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; first profesionals was 1 from best privs...
Page: 2

first profesionals was 1 from best privs

You barely listen to your players and community.Also a lot of updates on the server and bug fix were posponed cuz the dev that was fixing them for you was slow as fuck.You have to realise that people realy liked your server concept,specialy before those valks and other crappy items,but they realy hated the way you were doing your part of the job as the owner. You had realy bad GM's,that did some rather bad things behind your back,and you had no feeling on when to realease an event that people wanted at that moment. I had a blast there,more with meles then when we played mages,but it was still loads of fun.The bad part,for example,i kept reporting people bug abusing,and it kept bein ignored,even when i posted a ss,nothing changed much.The server base is good,if you get a good team of gms and have regular events in game,it should be fine and more populated then before.

As people mentioned before, you should find someone who trully can trust for help, management of the server. Since GMs doesn't have much powers for every case, someone needs to in charge when people needs. ProKO was one of the longest server I've played after OldschoolKO, back from the adonis times. And I really enjoyed with every moment.

I think elemental damage ruined server, especially after valk release and when drop rate increased. But still, it was one of the best private server I've played. I definitely willing to see the release in future.

Darkness and valk, take out juraid also

valkyrie/darkness killed the game.
    You should of sticked to bifrost as top item cap, and over time, open different upgrades depending on pool you could of made for +1/+9.
    And spend more time doing events, and maintaining that kill the gm every week end.

ProfessionalKO is most likely the best server i've played in a long time, and I would definitly play it if a relaunch would happens.
    YouGotPwndByEvil

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    Not talking about you losing players to another server. I mean the potential players that were looking forward for a relaunch already found a server, which suits their tastes. My whole clan liked ProfessionalKO when we played there and the way I advertised this new server to them was simply by saying "It's basically ProfessionalKO." and we got a group together in like a week or so. The reason I stopped bugging you about relaunching (which was partially trolling, we can agree that) was pretty much because someone did it for you. Someone relaunched ProfessionalKO before you did. Now, this is not meant to take anything away from either servers, both servers are good or decent anyway.

It's pretty obvious which server I'm referring to, but I choose not to name the server due to this being a topic about a different server entirely.

Edit: Answer to question #2, as long as bowl activity is secured by ways of events and such the server should be relatively safe. I don't personally care so much about BDW/Juraid and events like that unless they give actually good rewards or help with XP at low levels.
    Whats that server which is basically pro ko? I need a myko server please send it to me

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by llBeastll View Post
    Whats that server which is basically pro ko? I need a myko server please send it to me
    There are many servers created with their concept based on ProfessionalKO lately. The only one that's worthy (and english) though is zoneko.

-------

Thanks for your comments so far!

Quote Originally Posted by nickos3 View Post
    There are many servers created with their concept based on ProfessionalKO lately. The only one that's worthy (and english) though is zoneko.

-------

Thanks for your comments so far!
    Launch your server and it will be super.

make KOCrusade again whit Twostars work Manner farmer Server the best pk old maps.

Hi I'm a long-time passive follower of the forums and I was never had any reason to create an account until now. I just wanted to say that my friends and I are casual players and we would definitely jump in if you relaunch the server. I was playing on the first days of the server and kept playing for a month and a half (though I had to stop playing games for awhile) and It was real fun to play. The only thing I really wanted see in-game is BP's. BP's were way too weak back than and it's the most fun class for me to play. I would really love it if you could do BP's more viable this time.

Hey,

Yes, i would play it. I was playing ProKO from 2014 dec to 2015 summer i think, and it was populated and well balanced.
    I think that server should have stayed at red/black chitin expansion, no further. Maybe it should be way harder to obtain those medals.

Ps. NoName, before those valk/darkness patches i was playing a chitin BP (no HB, but ex II) and unless a GG sin came to rape me or got gangbanged, i had all the chances to win VS. I even remmember that after VS'ing for few mins with sin, we both just gave up and walked away.

Quote Originally Posted by tuny1 View Post
    Ps. NoName, before those valk/darkness patches i was playing a chitin BP (no HB, but ex II) and unless a GG sin came to rape me or got gangbanged, i had all the chances to win VS. I even remmember that after VS'ing for few mins with sin, we both just gave up and walked away.

I don't know man maybe I didn't had enough item set to go for it or I was simply suck at it as I play casually ) but I wasn't able to VS with a WARRIOR but maybe It was just me being bad at it lol

Quote Originally Posted by NoNameIII View Post
    I don't know man maybe I didn't had enough item set to go for it or I was simply suck at it as I play casually ) but I wasn't able to VS with a WARRIOR but maybe It was just me being bad at it lol
    No they were fine. I was an archer at the time and warriors were basically food for me. Slide or non slide. Good sins were the only trouble i had.

Quote Originally Posted by NoNameIII View Post
    Hi I'm a long-time passive follower of the forums and I was never had any reason to create an account until now. I just wanted to say that my friends and I are casual players and we would definitely jump in if you relaunch the server. I was playing on the first days of the server and kept playing for a month and a half (though I had to stop playing games for awhile) and It was real fun to play. The only thing I really wanted see in-game is BP's. BP's were way too weak back than and it's the most fun class for me to play. I would really love it if you could do BP's more viable this time.
    BPs were weak because rogues were by far the strongest class in ProfessionalKO. I quit playing melee because we found out that it's completely pointless to even have a priest in party, because assassins can keep themselves alive and still kill everybody they see.

Yes, but u should have to listen a lot more to your members. Like a lot more people are saying in this topic.
    I was GM in your server and i did a lot to help the server but it was a waste of time.
    Because u disrespected me and kicked me out of the community because i did not had the permission to create a VS event.
    And dont make the same mistakes u did before make it hard and not boring for the players and u will be fine.
    PK servers wont last for long.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast