Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree9Likes

ProfessionalKO Corrupted GM covering cheaters

This is a discussion on ProfessionalKO Corrupted GM covering cheaters within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Samson koxp alters the game, it pots and attacks perfectly, when u need it to. and attacks ...
Page: 3

Quote Originally Posted by Samson View Post
    koxp alters the game, it pots and attacks perfectly, when u need it to. and attacks really fast and far away if you need to.

there were 2 sins in goblin camp, who would run through walls, and attack super far away. thats a hack, thats a cheat. thats not normal, thats not ok. you cant attack with daggers 10 meters away and run through walls with a macro. thats a hack cheat program. whatever the fuck it was.

jitbit, u can tell the game when to pot when ur hp is low or mp is low. thats basically like koxp.

i wasnt using this shit i was using a fucking LOOP. Z, R, skills.. eventually hp and mp pot, rinse and repeat.

you talk about whitelisted macros? where the fuck are they even listed? how is one someone supposed to know what's legal and what's not? try explaining that one? You stuck your nose in this topic, you might as well enlighten all of us and tell us what's legal and what's not, instead of banning us with no warning. what kind of shit is that? very "UNPROFESSIONAL"

why did i get banned? because every time a new patch comes around they update the CAPTCHA detection shit.

well i figure that every time they did update it, they would get pissed cuz people would find a way around it. adding S to move a bit with archer, or whatever.

first of all you guys did it half-assed. you only made it apply to archers.

anyone with half a brain could make a mage, cuz mages didn't get tped to moradon.

the new patch made it so even mages get detected. but i altered my macro to press R so they would walk a bit so they don't get considered macro. with made me kill slower, but i could avoid the stupid captcha. I'm right here next to my pc's, but im watching netflix not my fucking characters every second.

big surprise the end of the day i get banned instantly with no warning, someones mad they have to rework their macro detection again. so they said MAN FUCK THIS GUY and just banned lmao

so tell me mr nikos, what program was i using that is blacklisted? from what the guys in the post says u could have seen what i was using.

Why don't you be Professional and explain to us whats legal, and whats not? I looked at the panel, doesnt say anything there. I looked at forums, but man, KO is littered with so many motherfuckers who don't even speak English that I can't find any info there either.?

so please, enlighten us.
    i feel u buddy , this is the same thing that i asked few days ago in discord , no one replied even tho nikos did read it.
    we are on the same boat.

leme copy past it for ya and for everyone else .

which macro program arent allowed ? since u mention jitbit is not allowed is ac-tool is allowed ?is autohotkey allowed ?is macrorecorder allowed ?note, that u havent answer my previous question to.how would u detemine if a user is using a macro on skill bar. reason for asking is, u mention jitbit is more then 'just a macro' , needless to say that its clearly state that its a macro .and it is if u look into the terminology of the word macro and what it can or cannot do https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Macro_(computer_science) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXv9y6Y0Zko another point i'd like to makefunny fact (the irony) is on one hand u allow macro , but when users do use them u ban/strike them (and fight really hard to get rid of them, by putting so much defences in place.) or blacklist them .i would say ban macro overall or allow it, but dont discriminate one program over the other, that would be fair play if everyone can use macro , since everyone has the exact same opportunity to do it so no one as an upper hand over the other. that would be unfair if some user cannot use them (banning reason)since people get strike/ban for using macro that u guys allowed , (me personaly i asked almost every gm if this was allowed , which they said it was. for farming ) , so that would be alot easier if u could mention all the "allowed" macro program , that way we wont get strike and ban for no reason let us follow ur rules.ur game ur rules ur guide

there is no reason for us to break the rules, or to guess what macro program are allowed and risk to get our account banned.
    save us the time of trying and error. (if saying "if ur client crash meaning its not allowed" that does not cut it. since mine did not crash and yet u blacklisted it. and striked me onec, for no reason after i've check with almost every gm if it was allowed. )

this was couple of days before the ban , note that he thought i did something "special" to avoid the so called crash , which in other words when the soacs/ko malware monitoring program detect something that he does not like he will crash the client .
    this is the way of him knowing what u are using , by the way he have everything live and saves the data .

just a post that i made couple of min ago

http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/f1...ml#post3336303
    Last edited by TheGodOfHell; 11-28-2020 at 03:06 PM.
    Samson likes this.

SacruM and kurtis like this.

Quote Originally Posted by TheGodOfHell View Post
    i feel u buddy , this is the same thing that i asked few days ago in discord , no one replied even tho nikos did read it.
    we are on the same boat.

leme copy past it for ya and for everyone else .

which macro program arent allowed ? since u mention jitbit is not allowed is ac-tool is allowed ?is autohotkey allowed ?is macrorecorder allowed ?note, that u havent answer my previous question to.how would u detemine if a user is using a macro on skill bar. reason for asking is, u mention jitbit is more then 'just a macro' , needless to say that its clearly state that its a macro .and it is if u look into the terminology of the word macro and what it can or cannot do https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Macro_(computer_science) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXv9y6Y0Zko another point i'd like to makefunny fact (the irony) is on one hand u allow macro , but when users do use them u ban/strike them (and fight really hard to get rid of them, by putting so much defences in place.) or blacklist them .i would say ban macro overall or allow it, but dont discriminate one program over the other, that would be fair play if everyone can use macro , since everyone has the exact same opportunity to do it so no one as an upper hand over the other. that would be unfair if some user cannot use them (banning reason)since people get strike/ban for using macro that u guys allowed , (me personaly i asked almost every gm if this was allowed , which they said it was. for farming ) , so that would be alot easier if u could mention all the "allowed" macro program , that way we wont get strike and ban for no reason let us follow ur rules.ur game ur rules ur guide

there is no reason for us to break the rules, or to guess what macro program are allowed and risk to get our account banned.
    save us the time of trying and error. (if saying "if ur client crash meaning its not allowed" that does not cut it. since mine did not crash and yet u blacklisted it. and striked me onec, for no reason after i've check with almost every gm if it was allowed. )

this was couple of days before the ban , note that he thought i did something "special" to avoid the so called crash , which in other words when the soacs/ko malware monitoring program detect something that he does not like he will crash the client .
    this is the way of him knowing what u are using , by the way he have everything live and saves the data .
    This, this is everything I am thinking also LOL. Perfect explanation.

So yea, either you act like a mature private server owner, or GMs, and respect your player base by giving us concrete information.

Or you admit your just a bunch of hypocritical fake news assholes who make up the rules as you go.

You asked us to vote, before server launch. We voted. YOU OPENED UP THE CAN OF WORMS WHEN U SAID YOU WILL ALLOW MACRO!

So be mature and don't just ban people cuz you feel like it, because they found a way to outsmart the stupid-ass captcha bullshit.

I agree, it sucks when a new player joins the server and cant do anything in Luferson or El Morad because there are archers macro'ing everywhere. Thats horrible and would ruin anyone's gaming experience.
    But this wasn't even the case for me, I was the only mother fucker killing scorpions all slots were open, everything was open pretty much everywhere. I wasn't bothering anyone, or ruining any other players' gaming experience.

Honestly, KO is a fucking old, and pretty shitty game if you really think about it. I play mainly for nostalgia and because I like to farm.
    So many bugs.. glitches.. hacks.. MOTHER FUCKERS THAT ONLY SPEAK TURKISH. (thats the worst one for me lol)
    The PvP is fun, but its pretty lame at the same time, compared to other games.
    I'm pretty sure we all play because at one point in time, we loved this game very much when we were younger, and it has a special place in our heart.

I'm not really that upset for getting wrongfully banned to be honest, the main thing that upsets me is that whoever banned me, didn't give me a warning, and that I was doing this SINCE LAUNCH DAY! With no problems whatsoever. And that I wasn't altering the game in any way, nor ruining anyone elses gaming experience.

Plain and simple whoever banned me, your extremely Biased and Unprofessional.

I can now happily play WoW without having to keep an eye out for people luring Troll Warriors on me lmao.

But you can bet your sweet ass I will call you out on your bullshit and hypercriticism. Just like the rest of us will, either you make it right. Or well, go ahead, keep being corrupt, whos gonna stop you right.

i got banned for macroing scorpions in luferson on my mages, no warning no nothing.

they didnt like that i set up the mages to walk a bit, so i don't have to do the stupid captcha so they just banned both my mages just like that.

yea fuck this server lol, they said macro is allowed for farm and xp. guess not. if you outsmart the captcha detection they get mad and ban you lmfao.

we voted, and u said u will allow macro, you god damn hypocrites pfft
    welp, back to WoW! Shadowlands is poppin son
    You new you would get in trouble doing what you were doing. They added the Captcha for a reason. Of course you can bypass it, but what did you honestly expect to happen? ANd yes it was voted on, but it was killing the server day by day. A lot of people left when they added the Captcha, but it was worth it to help the server. I do agree you shouldn't have been perm banned for what you were doing though. Maybe jail or something max.
    Samson likes this.

This, this is everything I am thinking also LOL. Perfect explanation.

So yea, either you act like a mature private server owner, or GMs, and respect your player base by giving us concrete information.

Or you admit your just a bunch of hypocritical fake news assholes who make up the rules as you go.

You asked us to vote, before server launch. We voted. YOU OPENED UP THE CAN OF WORMS WHEN U SAID YOU WILL ALLOW MACRO!

So be mature and don't just ban people cuz you feel like it, because they found a way to outsmart the stupid-ass captcha bullshit.

I agree, it sucks when a new player joins the server and cant do anything in Luferson or El Morad because there are archers macro'ing everywhere. Thats horrible and would ruin anyone's gaming experience.
    But this wasn't even the case for me, I was the only mother fucker killing scorpions all slots were open, everything was open pretty much everywhere. I wasn't bothering anyone, or ruining any other players' gaming experience.

Honestly, KO is a fucking old, and pretty shitty game if you really think about it. I play mainly for nostalgia and because I like to farm.
    So many bugs.. glitches.. hacks.. MOTHER FUCKERS THAT ONLY SPEAK TURKISH. (thats the worst one for me lol)
    The PvP is fun, but its pretty lame at the same time, compared to other games.
    I'm pretty sure we all play because at one point in time, we loved this game very much when we were younger, and it has a special place in our heart.

I'm not really that upset for getting wrongfully banned to be honest, the main thing that upsets me is that whoever banned me, didn't give me a warning, and that I was doing this SINCE LAUNCH DAY! With no problems whatsoever. And that I wasn't altering the game in any way, nor ruining anyone elses gaming experience.

Plain and simple whoever banned me, your extremely Biased and Unprofessional.

I can now happily play WoW without having to keep an eye out for people luring Troll Warriors on me lmao.

But you can bet your sweet ass I will call you out on your bullshit and hypercriticism. Just like the rest of us will, either you make it right. Or well, go ahead, keep being corrupt, whos gonna stop you right.

sums it up perfectly lol. That's why I play.. !
    Samson likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by kurtis View Post
    Even if that's true, a lot of major companies can do that and do that. I don't think Nikos is looking into everyones bank accounts. Tin foil hat man. ALSO Macro is fine as long as it's not changing or reading whats going on in game. I use it daily like many others and it's legal. You were caught cheating and then you try and tarnish the hard work he has put into the server with his staff.

Also this is a online privet game. Usually speaking the innocent until proven guilty doesn't hold up. Bottom line, Don't try and use legit mouse macros with botting programs and you won't be banned.

Team viewer is fine to use. Companies use it all the time to help clients.
    Yeah he decents further than YAH is, but that warrior still cant hit him.
    Also, YAH is close enough to be hitting with a skill and R...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123