Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
Like Tree36Likes

ProfessionalKO [Lv. 70 | Light Farm/PK Server] [OFFICIAL: 13(or 14).06.2014]

This is a discussion on ProfessionalKO [Lv. 70 | Light Farm/PK Server] [OFFICIAL: 13(or 14).06.2014] within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; 1st BETA may close in 2-3 days. Another one might start in about 5 days to check Skills and Items ...
Page: 2

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

1st BETA may close in 2-3 days. Another one might start in about 5 days to check Skills and Items bonus (client & server side).

96 account registrations out of 137 were unique. Thanks for participating in our BETA so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Xristakis View Post
    Theres an option that you can disable viewing the items on panel
    so this action has to be disabled that people could see the items of others.

personally i don't play the servers where i can't see the items of players

Quote Originally Posted by Nagato View Post
    so this action has to be disabled that people could see the items of others.

personally i don't play the servers where i can't see the items of players
    There are people who do not like their items to be shown, sadly, we cannot make everyone happy.

8 days and few hours left till our official launch.

7 days and few hours left till our official launch.

We've been focused on the exp rates, in the last 5-6 days.
    Since players may start at 60lvl and with a decent starting gear, a party formed by 4-5 players 'd be able to kill 5 apostle per minute (a full party can easily clear 2 spots in a minute)
    According that, people will be able to level up from 60 to 70 in 50 hours of exp (if people do not have enough time to exp, they will be able to get 70 level within the first week with 5 hours of EXP daily)

After all, do not forget that there are repeatable exp quests which rewards you with 1,85m of experience points and the 4 old known exp quests (keys, maps, symbol, blessing) which may reward you totally with 38.718.948 experience points.
    Which means that you'll be able to jump from 61 level 00,00% to 63 level ~65%.

Do not forget that there's exp cut at 61 level and above.

Also, we've finally added weapon defense items !
    Troll, Apostle and Harpy families may drop 'em on a low rate. (and every other mob on a lower rate)
    There are shields which have 24 defense on weapons and they're available only for priests and mages.
    There are also armors which have 10 defense on weapons and they're available for all the classes. (paper & plates only. full plates are NOT included)

Drop rate of MD (harpy), Glave (troll), high class items (DM) will be slightly reduced.

I have a question, it seems like u know what u are doing with items/rates etc, im just wondering if u can enable BDW,
    for me its one of the best events in game, even if u dont have online ppl in clan, or ur just bored, u can always join bdw nd kick some asses :P

SEXIEST NOSE ON EARTH Senior Member SheldonCooper's Avatar

How is drop rate on DMs, is the drop box cleared of useless 2nd high class items like glave and md, do they drop somewhat nicely, let's you kill 20 dms, do you get some drops or it is hard as on OSKO for example? are DMs even the best high class items farm mobs? or are there like doom soldiers, titans for particualr items, I dunno let's say dooms for shards, titans raptor or something like that?

EDIT: nvm I just found drop list on your forum

phrases graced successful sheldon. but your intelligence 0.feeling himself the number 1. But this situation is due to the occurrence of your stupid. you are selfish.

Quote Originally Posted by DjangoUnchained View Post
    I have a question, it seems like u know what u are doing with items/rates etc, im just wondering if u can enable BDW,
    for me its one of the best events in game, even if u dont have online ppl in clan, or ur just bored, u can always join bdw nd kick some asses :P
    The right questiond 'd be, if we want to enable the BDW
    But to answer your question, yes, we can enable BDW. (even though it's a complicated system with many abusable ways to bug it. But, that doesn't scare us)

If there are many people who wants that event, we 'd do something about it.

Quote Originally Posted by SheldonCooper View Post
    How is drop rate on DMs, is the drop box cleared of useless 2nd high class items like glave and md, do they drop somewhat nicely, let's you kill 20 dms, do you get some drops or it is hard as on OSKO for example? are DMs even the best high class items farm mobs? or are there like doom soldiers, titans for particualr items, I dunno let's say dooms for shards, titans raptor or something like that?

EDIT: nvm I just found drop list on your forum
    We're adjusting the DMs drop rate so at least 1 out of ~5 (around that) to give a drop. The drop box is cleared, there are only high class items and silver bar on 'em.
    Also, the only mobs which may drop high class items (except of BOSSES) are OBO, DMs and Isiloon Servants.

SEXIEST NOSE ON EARTH Senior Member SheldonCooper's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by socrates32 View Post
    phrases graced successful sheldon. but your intelligence 0.feeling himself the number 1. But this situation is due to the occurrence of your stupid. you are selfish.
    You better not start shit me with me boy. First of all learn english I don't understand anything you just wrote. Who are you to talk to me about intelligence when yours is on a lvl of teenage kid who has nothing better to do then try to DDOS some servers. That's right ... don't think that I don't remember how you were DDOSING chillko when it came up and using different bugs to take it down for no reason. You better start making constructive posts on this forum. I am pretty sure you didn't understand 10% of what I just wrote, anyway, don't feel bad cause no matter what you reply I will not bother with you anymore.

@nickos3: Thanks for clearing things out, I made the post to fast, I checked the forum right after I posted and got all the info, server seems nice. I will give it a try.
    nickos3 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by SheldonCooper View Post
    You better not start shit me with me boy. First of all learn english I don't understand anything you just wrote. Who are you to talk to me about intelligence when yours is on a lvl of teenage kid who has nothing better to do then try to DDOS some servers. That's right ... don't think that I don't remember how you were DDOSING chillko when it came up and using different bugs to take it down for no reason. You better start making constructive posts on this forum. I am pretty sure you didn't understand 10% of what I just wrote, anyway, don't feel bad cause no matter what you reply I will not bother with you anymore.

@nickos3: Thanks for clearing things out, I made the post to fast, I checked the forum right after I posted and got all the info, server seems nice. I will give it a try.
    Thanks buddy.

I hope that there won't be downtimes during official. We all know how's DDoS going nowadays. After of a long conversation i had with the dedicated server company (couple weeks ago) they 'proved' to me that they're one the few professional companies out there to stand against the DDoS attacks KO receives. Of course, we cannot be sure till the official launch, but, however, i have a faith.

So u can make poll on forums, or here for BDW, i think 99% of ppl want BDW, because why not? for fine rewards/nps?
    Also if u decide to enable it, i say do it right now, best BDWs are when server opens when ur low geared etc..
    And ppl wont just z+skill on trolls for 50h they will have something else to do.

JFC

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ it reminds me the old days =(

Bump for this server.
    I highly recommend this server if you are looking for a neat and organized server.

Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 2
    07-20-2014, 10:56 AM
  2. Hits: 2
    07-20-2014, 10:01 AM
  3. Hits: 2
    07-06-2014, 01:02 PM
  4. Hits: 3
    07-04-2014, 05:40 AM
  5. Hits: 2
    06-30-2014, 05:20 AM