Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
Like Tree36Likes

ProfessionalKO [Lv. 70 | Light Farm/PK Server] [OFFICIAL: 13(or 14).06.2014]

This is a discussion on ProfessionalKO [Lv. 70 | Light Farm/PK Server] [OFFICIAL: 13(or 14).06.2014] within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Karlskrone Hey,firstly i would like to say that i have no attention to bring ur reputation down.. ...
Page: 5

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Karlskrone View Post
    Hey,firstly i would like to say that i have no attention to bring ur reputation down.. But i'm a player as well,i play servers.. And even if admins are douchebags i might try the server..
    But i would like to make some questions,if you want to answer feel free,if not just ignore.

The server will definetly get around 80 players,which is good nowadays for a average servers,and it will definetly bring you some profit,i estimate 2k untill it closed..
    It should be a fun server.. Everything is good.

But dear god Nickos... You are browsing the forums for long period and yet some things looks like you are totally clueless.

1) How come 2 of your Beta GMS were already kicked out of the team,after that they flamed your server on shoutbox? You can't even get normal gms?.. Better stay without gms and ill play.. We dont want kids being GM.
    2) DDoS attacks? You should be prepared for that.. Because im telling you,if you reach more than 100 users,you can be sure it will happen.. Otherwise you are save... Depends which dedi you bought.. Usually ddos arent problem if you fix it within 24 hours... If you take more than 24 hours you can say good bye... So be prepared.. Spend some more bucks if needed.
    3) Lets keep it real,you didn't advertise on turkish sites.. I also dunno how come your topics on forums has 1k + views? lolz xD

But other wise.. Im pretty sure it will be normal good server.. It has potential,if anyone will fuck it up it will be you..

I don't tell you i will play here, i will come and try it
    There are people saying that my server will get 150 players, some others says 250 some others 500. But all of 'em are just some numbers. (sure it'd reach just 100 or even lower, as you say)
    Just wait 3 more days and let's find it out.

Current statistics, client's been downloaded 322 times and 301 of 'em, were unique. 278 accounts have been registered during beta and 229 of 'em were unique.
    This, still, doesn't mean anything. There are people who've used proxies, people who wanted to check hacks (etc............)

You estimate how profit my server's gonna be, mhmmm, i guess your attempts to bring a good server failed many times in the past and you're jealous of everyone who's trying to prove that the PSKO aint just a scam place ?
    You, also, think that everyone's thinking the same way as you do (hmmm yummi yummi, hot easy money) ? Trust me or not, i won't keep even 1$ for my 'own profit' if it's needed.
    Priority: Dedicated Server > Security > Updates > New Features.
    I'm already in by -550$ and i can continue the server as long as they don't run below -1000$. (Which means that i can host the server with 0 donations for about, ~6 months)

1) We were looking for 2 Trainee GM's. First of all, we don't have to ask you if we should, or not. We had 1 spanish and 1 turkish GM. Spanish GM has not break any of the rules for 14 days and he's now our final, Spanish GM. Both turkish Trainee GM's though, broke the rules and that's the reason they're out. During official, GM powers will be limited, means, there will be NO WAY to abuse anything which they shouldn't.
    We've left GM powers enabled at the moment because it's beta and we, as owners, have to do in-game checks which requires those 'powers'.

2) DDoS's one of the basic things you gotta know if you're involved with networks nowadays. By reading your question/suggestion in the first view, someone will say that you're experienced but, really, you're totally wrong, means, you're not good for that job.
    I believe that our server's hosted on the second biggest dedicated servers company. Sure i can always be wrong. Like it or not, we cannot make sure if a huge DDoS will bring our server down or not, yet.

3) You either don't know anything about the turkish forums, or, (unremarked).

Now, i don't know why G4L moderators aint investigating about who you are actually, BUT, i'm sure you've been banned previously for scamming.
    Cheers.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by nickos3 View Post

Now, i don't know why G4L moderators aint investigating about who you are actually, BUT, i'm sure you've been banned previously for scamming.
    Cheers.
    i think hes grobar but any ways i dont play privateservers much any more but if i did i would give your's a shot but any ways best of luck

Banned Member

There are people saying that my server will get 150 players, some others says 250 some others 500. But all of 'em are just some numbers. (sure it'd reach just 100 or even lower, as you say)
    Just wait 3 more days and let's find it out.
    You are right,i truely hope you reach 500 players.. In fact i stay on the same position,but incase it gets 500 i would be very worried,because due to all my experience i am 99.77% sure that it will make you more problems than benefits.. I would really rather to see like 150-200 players... I really hope actually for you to 'NOT' get 500 players lol.. yeah bro watch out,you didn't meet those people yet,i did and im talking out of my own experience. Your server will be very good even with 100 players,keep it real.

Current statistics, client's been downloaded 322 times and 301 of 'em, were unique. 278 accounts have been registered during beta and 229 of 'em were unique.
    This, still, doesn't mean anything. There are people who've used proxies, people who wanted to check hacks (etc............)
    Congratulations,it's very nice statistic,but most players doesn't pay attention to the statistic,they are looking for a finished product,for a service,for a support... Alot of players don't care how many players there are playing,or how many turks spaming in moradon.. They want a loyal server that has 24/7 support. I wish you can accomplish that.

You estimate how profit my server's gonna be, mhmmm, i guess your attempts to bring a good server failed many times in the past and you're jealous of everyone who's trying to prove that the PSKO aint just a scam place ?
    You, also, think that everyone's thinking the same way as you do (hmmm yummi yummi, hot easy money) ? Trust me or not, i won't keep even 1$ for my 'own profit' if it's needed.
    Priority: Dedicated Server > Security > Updates > New Features.
    I'm already in by -550$ and i can continue the server as long as they don't run below -1000$. (Which means that i can host the server with 0 donations for about, ~6 months)

2) DDoS's one of the basic things you gotta know if you're involved with networks nowadays. By reading your question/suggestion in the first view, someone will say that you're experienced but, really, you're totally wrong, means, you're not good for that job.
    I believe that our server's hosted on the second biggest dedicated servers company. Sure i can always be wrong. Like it or not, we cannot make sure if a huge DDoS will bring our server down or not, yet.

3) You either don't know anything about the turkish forums, or, (unremarked).

Cheers.
    I might have a server,i dont remember.. Oh wait i had one,I was dreaming about it.. Oh hey im not the guy.. But lets be serious..
    The server that i dream'd about was opened for 5 months,it had 24/7 ingame/forum support,it had 4 employees that all together earned 2.000 USD in 4 months. I had a dream... I accomplished a dream.. In my dream some of the server money went to reputated ko4life members to bring the server up and give it a feedback,some of the money went was given to the players in the server just so they stay active and play it... In my dream the server players are still in contact with me..... In my dream the staff is still giving respect to me.. In my dream server was not a fail or a scam... After the server finished it was donated to charity.. To people who deserve it... To loyal community to use it... The dedicated,the files,the db.. Everyhing to community... In my dream noone could touch the server with any kind of attack,all they could get is a big attack back.. In my dreams i've bought a phone,a PC,a Scooter,clothes,and weekend nights from the donations as well.

But don't forget that was just a dream.

You are saying you are using the second largest dedicated company,yet your budget of 1.000 USD is enough for 6 months? Last i remember in my dream a month costed 400.00 usd.
    If you are saying that you have second largest dedicated company,in this case you will be showen that you are NOT right,in this case you will be showen that DDoS is very easy.

As for the record, G4L mods are half as good as the moderators in my dream server.. What could they investigate? However what's with the grobar? You guys have tooken this name too much into your mouth... 70% Of the players don't even know the real story about the name Grobar.. In Jugoslavia a guy Called Josip Broz Tito he was stealing from those who HAVE money... And he was giving to those who doesn't... He is pronnounced a Hero from 70% of civilizations. 30% thinks that he was a cheater,bad commander,corrupted,scammer.. But he is dead now.

What do i know about turkish community? I know three things
    S.A - A.S - A.Q.

Nickos32 you need to know that everything that you don't know, i know. I really wish your server will be a good one.. I will come and play it definetly, I am bored.. I'll smoke a pot and join there,don't worry. ) Stay cool be High!
    Last edited by Karlskrone; 09-26-2013 at 12:07 PM.

Banned Member

Do you know when someone said '' If there is no replies on topic,the server wont be good '' ... I'm your guy,no?... Ill play your server definetly! As i said im bored nothing to do..

Btw i forgot to mention.. In my dream the user who recieved the server was even PAID from me... But hey my dreams you know... Brb girl waiting gonna smoke a big pot than im back.. Looking forward for discussiong.. Lets make proffesional ko the best server ever

Nickos32 you need to know that everything that you don't know, i know.
    As for the record, G4L mods are half as good as the moderators in my dream server.. What could they investigate? However what's with the grobar? You guys have tooken this name too much into your mouth... 70% Of the players don't even know the real story about the name Grobar.. In Jugoslavia a guy Called Josip Broz Tito he was stealing from those who HAVE money... And he was giving to those who doesn't... He is pronnounced a Hero from 70% of civilizations. 30% thinks that he was a cheater,bad commander,corrupted,scammer.. But he is dead now.
    What the actual fuck...

Quote Originally Posted by Karlskrone
    Last i remember in my dream a month costed 400.00 usd.
    I'm willing to bet (admittedly a little more than a stretch for virtually anybody else) it wasn't just a dream, considering it's exactly the same number I mentioned a few posts ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Karlskrone
    waiting gonna smoke a big pot than im back..
    Nevermind, it all makes sense now. Carry on.

Banned Senior Member

Karlskrone, you're an idiot.
    ilovemyko1 and Jamm1n like this.

just laughing about all what that "Karlskrone " say lol
    ilovemyko1 likes this.

I will give this server a try and if it is good I will call all of my friends to join. Great work so far Nickos, I can see you are putting a lot of effort and it looks quite organize and professional like the name.

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

Thanks dblue.

About Accessories, is +1 max ok ? or do you want 'em to be 100% to +1 and ~50% to +2 just like sheldon said ?

JFC

​+++++++++++++++++++++

About Accessories, is +1 max ok ? or do you want 'em to be 100% to +1 and ~50% to +2 just like sheldon said ?
    In the beginning make them max +1, after server get a bit older , make a pull about +2 accessories (i'd like to suggest to make it 100% compound ) because it's annoying when u burn.

JFC

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

Anyway you could make the lycaon hammer with the old stats? I haven't seen any server with those items or with working MP recovery weapons.

I just gotta couple questions, how do we aquire the black/red chitin? and Can I download the client or will there be a new one posted after beta? And will there be Bifrost Mobs/Items?

And what about mages, It doesnt seem like mages are gonna stand a chance in this server?
    Last edited by Pure; 09-25-2013 at 01:34 AM.

SEXIEST NOSE ON EARTH Senior Member SheldonCooper's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pure View Post
    I just gotta couple questions, how do we aquire the black/red chitin? and Can I download the client or will there be a new one posted after beta? And will there be Bifrost Mobs/Items?

And what about mages, It doesnt seem like mages are gonna stand a chance in this server?
    It's 70 cap mages are meant support mode or full mp for aoe parties, like on every 70 cap server

Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 2
    07-20-2014, 10:56 AM
  2. Hits: 2
    07-20-2014, 10:01 AM
  3. Hits: 2
    07-06-2014, 01:02 PM
  4. Hits: 3
    07-04-2014, 05:40 AM
  5. Hits: 2
    06-30-2014, 05:20 AM