Page 7 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast
Like Tree36Likes

ProfessionalKO [Lv. 70 | Light Farm/PK Server] [OFFICIAL: 13(or 14).06.2014]

This is a discussion on ProfessionalKO [Lv. 70 | Light Farm/PK Server] [OFFICIAL: 13(or 14).06.2014] within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by twostars The problem (and the reason I replied to your earlier post) is that 99% of your ...
Page: 7

Banned Member

Quote Originally Posted by twostars View Post
    The problem (and the reason I replied to your earlier post) is that 99% of your posts make absolutely no sense at all, so I really wouldn't say it was "clear". Perhaps to you, but...
    I admited that im an idiot. And i have been called a fool, for admiting that im an idiot. So which 99% of the sentence you don't understand?
    So before i can continue,please tell me which 99% of the post you don't understand,i would glady explain you.

However you would lose the bet you placed few topics behind.. - I'm here for a reason,if the posts doesn't make sense to you simply don't reply it. I could be posting different things,and put some people including you in a shame position.. But that's not my intention. It's nikos32 topics,he can take those comments as a free bump.

Oh and btw,some things are related to psyhologic,they are hard to understand.. And i would really understand you, if you don't understand it,after all you're a ko guru, you aren't anything more than that.

If i go back to iamcoolz comment,when he said that i'm kissing your ass for saying that i like you. - I can't like you i'm not a gay,you just seem like a very good,organized,helpfull person,but behind that, your intentions are way higher. That's why i called you a smart person with a goal.

I am Timmeh Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Karlskrone View Post
    I admited that im an idiot. And i have been called a fool, for admiting that im an idiot. So which 99% of the sentence you don't understand?
    So before i can continue,please tell me which 99% of the post you don't understand,i would glady explain you.

However you would lose the bet you placed few topics behind.. - I'm here for a reason,if the posts doesn't make sense to you simply don't reply it. I could be posting different things,and put some people including you in a shame position.. But that's not my intention. It's nikos32 topics,he can take those comments as a free bump.

Oh and btw,some things are related to psyhologic,they are hard to understand.. And i would really understand you, if you don't understand it,after all you're a ko guru, you aren't anything more than that.

If i go back to iamcoolz comment,when he said that i'm kissing your ass for saying that i like you. - I can't like you i'm not a gay,you just seem like a very good,organized,helpfull person,but behind that, your intentions are way higher. That's why i called you a smart person with a goal.
    what?? 10 characters

Banned Member

Quote Originally Posted by ilovemyko1 View Post
    what?? 10 characters
    No sorry. Too low.

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

Accessories Upgrade Rates have been changed:

+0 -> +1 100%
    +1 -> +2 0%
    +2 -> +3 0%

Clan Grades NP Requirements will be divided by 2.

99% of your posts. Plural. As in, not just one particular post but 99% of them all. Does... that help?

However you would lose the bet you placed few topics behind.. - I'm here for a reason,if the posts doesn't make sense to you simply don't reply it. I could be posting different things,and put some people including you in a shame position.. But that's not my intention.
    Go ahead, I really don't have anything to hide. I was part of a few servers that sucked, I've helped various servers, I've released stuff to stop people from abusing servers, I've pissed off people, I have trouble actually making the effort to getting things finished (case in point: NDKO/emulator), I've made a fool of myself on (far) more than one occasion. So what... exactly is there, left, to "shame" me with? I'm pretty sure I've covered it all, no? Seriously, I'm fairly certain this isn't the first time you've made that "threat", so go on: do it. What else have I done. I am genuinely curious to know.

No, actually they're just hard to understand because you aren't clear at all, and I'm not even referring to your mangling of the English language; you're mentioning things without providing context, and then rambling about stuff that apparently occurred in your imagination, or some such nonsense.

Seriously, quoting this again, but WTF:
    As for the record, G4L mods are half as good as the moderators in my dream server.. What could they investigate? However what's with the grobar? You guys have tooken this name too much into your mouth... 70% Of the players don't even know the real story about the name Grobar.. In Jugoslavia a guy Called Josip Broz Tito he was stealing from those who HAVE money... And he was giving to those who doesn't... He is pronnounced a Hero from 70% of civilizations. 30% thinks that he was a cheater,bad commander,corrupted,scammer.. But he is dead now.
    You have a very active imagination, I'll give you that... but going so far as to compare yourself to that guy... if that's the way you've justified what you're doing/have done, then fine -- whatever helps you sleep at night. But surely you understand that you're really not fooling anyone (other than yourself). =p

Looking for english speaking clan, gotta give a try :-) I'll play as assasin.

Banned Member

99% of your posts. Plural. As in, not just one particular post but 99% of them all. Does... that help?
    What on the earth could possibly change if all of my posts make sense? If we compare... I mean we should compare Knight Online community to real life. Simply because it is real life,you are posting the post right now,you are developing,you are playing a game. So that's a life. For me personally the geeks who plays a game 24/7 have a life. They have a life inside the game,playing on the computer,but they are often called NO - Lifers.

Each of the persons defines hes life how he wants to. Some people play a game,some people are terrorists,some people are cheaters & some people makes no-sense. But each and every of them is a human being,so it allows everyone to do what he wants... My posts have a bit of general sense, a bit of psyhology sense, a bit of personal sense,and it has alot of stuff that people would call non-sense. I am hundred percent sure that there are more than 1% of the people who understands each and every of my post made in this topic.

Go ahead, I really don't have anything to hide. I was part of a few servers that sucked, I've helped various servers, I've released stuff to stop people from abusing servers, I've pissed off people, I have trouble actually making the effort to getting things finished (case in point: NDKO/emulator), I've made a fool of myself on (far) more than one occasion. So what... exactly is there, left, to "shame" me with? I'm pretty sure I've covered it all, no? Seriously, I'm fairly certain this isn't the first time you've made that "threat", so go on: do it. What else have I done. I am genuinely curious to know.
    As i've mentioned i admire your work. I said you are a smart person. But ofcourse i said i could make you be a shamed,and i never thought of those things that you mentioned. But i'm very glad you stated them. I would personally say you shouldn't be a shame of those things,the things you have counted are actually good things. And i'm not your hater to start on theme like this,but if you really want i will post in 1-2 hours before proffesional KO launches. Yeah guess i will.

Alot of people & participants in this topic aswell are based on your developing,which is why you are a ko guru. And not because of stork called you so,but because i am calling you so.

No, actually they're just hard to understand because you aren't clear at all, and I'm not even referring to your mangling of the English language; you're mentioning things without providing context, and then rambling about stuff that apparently occurred in your imagination, or some such nonsense.

Seriously, quoting this again, but WTF:

You have a very active imagination, I'll give you that... but going so far as to compare yourself to that guy... if that's the way you've justified what you're doing/have done, then fine -- whatever helps you sleep at night. But surely you understand that you're really not fooling anyone (other than yourself). =p
    Well for those people who don't understand it,i cleary state it on almost every second post. The thing i state is = 'free bump'. So they can define the posts with being a free bump,which makes that there is already 90% of the people that gets it as a free bump,which makes them understand it,right?

However about me,you know i like ko4life forum. It's not me. But...

I'm comparing 'him' to Tito with a bit of humour.. And he is abit sad because of the reputation he recieved on doing some things, he regret them,but he will never be forgiven.
    But what did the guy we are talking about actually do? - Simple get in the server,manipulate the admins, and sell the items for 50% lower price. So basicially,the customers recieved a very cheap item. The item was never deleted,tracked or anything - He had fun with it,untill the 'server' dies and the Admins blames that guy... Every server dies once,so they saved up to 50% of the money and had a fun. Hes clients were always 100% satisfied untill ko4life afere shit came up....

So even tho that GUY helped a lot of the servers,he is still being hated,he becoming some kind of bad legend. Even those who don't know that guy,thinks he is a bad. They comes up with a stories,with 'shits'. The last server he had (we know about it ) was flamed,deleted by ko4life community,but it was still doing good.
    I could remember in my dream how Bloodzilla came to cry on forums,giving bad name to servers,claiming you can dupe,claiming its a scam server because he was kicked out of a GM position,he was mentioning the name of 'unremarked' in hes mouth... Or i remember in my dream how 'Ispitondylan' Came to ko4life and cry on forums about he being scammed by the admin. So basicially he donated,those people you need to respect,and not ban from server.. He was banned because noone can insult admin,so he comes and cry..
    But hey i don't know those guys...
    Or for example in the story of that guy - a Moderator of ko4life forums ( which i won't mention right now ) made a topic,are you still with me? He made a topic claiming that '' He heard that the server is bad server,it's a scam server and more things '' . He actually said that he don't advise it to play it... But who is he? I don't know him... And when a MODERATOR makes up story,when a moderator is doing those things,you know that ko4life has gone crazy.

Bump?!?

As i've mentioned i admire your work. I said you are a smart person. But ofcourse i said i could make you be a shamed,and i never thought of those things that you mentioned. But i'm very glad you stated them. I would personally say you shouldn't be a shame of those things,the things you have counted are actually good things. And i'm not your hater to start on theme like this,but if you really want i will post in 1-2 hours before proffesional KO launches. Yeah guess i will.
    PM me now then, I'm still curious.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

bump bump +1 for good server, gonna be fun tomorrow!

Ardream Event has been completed.

Banned Member

And...... a Hundred posts :P..

Brb,i'll be back few hours before official launches.. Looking for a decent clan

Server sounds good, seems like alot of effort is putted into it and Nickos is known as a very helpfull person on KO developing. So I can say this with all my heart: I wish you the best with this server Nickos! To bad I don't got any spare time left to play games at all otherwise I definitly would play this server.

Quote Originally Posted by Blaze View Post
    Server sounds good, seems like alot of effort is putted into it and Nickos is known as a very helpfull person on KO developing. So I can say this with all my heart: I wish you the best with this server Nickos! To bad I don't got any spare time left to play games at all otherwise I definitly would play this server.
    Thanks

Hello guys. Since nikos is pretty busy on server planning. You can ask me anything in English or Turkish.
    Cya.

Banned Senior Member

Can a moderator please ban Karl for.. just anything. He is reminding me of Sacred.. and that is far from a compliment.

Page 7 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 2
    07-20-2014, 10:56 AM
  2. Hits: 2
    07-20-2014, 10:01 AM
  3. Hits: 2
    07-06-2014, 01:02 PM
  4. Hits: 3
    07-04-2014, 05:40 AM
  5. Hits: 2
    06-30-2014, 05:20 AM