Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

edited

This is a discussion on edited within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; edited, this server is not allowed....
Page: 1

Default edited

edited, this server is not allowed.
    Last edited by LambOfGod; 05-29-2014 at 02:27 AM.

This serer topic is not allowed here, you might get banned if you keep trying .

Ban for what ? i just let people know that new MYKO server begin , it is not my server anyway.
    Last edited by OmgThisIsMe; 05-27-2014 at 06:59 PM.

none of the links work for me...

edited. not allowed.
    Last edited by LambOfGod; 05-29-2014 at 02:27 AM.

nope, doesnt work for me for some reason.
    Last edited by LambOfGod; 05-29-2014 at 02:28 AM.

Banned Senior Member

Wewt!! KEEP ON LAUNCHING EM YOURKO!
    zuka likes this.

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

Worst KO Trailer I have ever seen, lol.
    zuka likes this.

Banned Member

YourKO has their people that contantly selling the best items ingame for USD on black market... But only to turkish people, they don't trust english people.
    So have fun farming your MD +7 When a turk will buy shard+8 for just 300 turkish liras meh..

If you want to play those few months turkish servers that cares only for your money than you better wait for oldschoolko
    https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.n...39506641_o.jpg
    https://scontent-a-ams.xx.fbcdn.net/...63838336_o.jpg
    Last edited by ISacredSheitan; 05-28-2014 at 07:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ISacredSheitan View Post
    YourKO has their people that contantly selling the best items ingame for USD on black market... But only to turkish people, they don't trust english people.
    So have fun farming your MD +7 When a turk will buy shard+8 for just 300 turkish liras meh..

If you want to play those few months turkish servers that cares only for your money than you better wait for oldschoolko
    People that sell best ingame items on market to make profit.. Wow, and you actually think its only YourKO that this happens?

Farming on Yourko was pretty easy last time i played there. One of the worst sides of the server was too few exp-spots that ended up having 5 parties fighting for 1 apo-spot in CZ.

After i spent 200 usd on XP-scrolls without getting capped level i stopped playing. With those monster-hunt -quests they might actually have a playable server going on.

Since the server got burned away from gamers4life, it has less english players than other servers. But it still has the biggest population on private servers, BY FAR.

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

You cannot compare a 12xx server with osko's upcoming 19xx server.
    Sup with your new server grobar ? I don't see much activity there. People learnt from their mistakes.

Banned Member

Quote Originally Posted by nickos3 View Post
    You cannot compare a 12xx server with osko's upcoming 19xx server.
    Sup with your new server grobar ? I don't see much activity there. People learnt from their mistakes.
    Their server is like 12xx myko server with 19xx client, which makes it --- FAILURE --- I Doubt it will work good for them.

Well i am preparing expansion for next month. You will see Atleast it's online 24/7.

Their server is like 12xx myko server with 19xx client, which makes it --- FAILURE --- I Doubt it will work good for them.

Well i am preparing expansion for next month. You will see Atleast it's online 24/7.
    yeah , because your servers never failed nor you abused admin powers to make more profit. such a saint : )

Banned Member

Quote Originally Posted by mortal View Post
    yeah , because your servers never failed nor you abused admin powers to make more profit. such a saint : )
    I been worse than that untill i turned pro in forgottenko era. Atleast i'm always telling the truth, thats what got me banned on this forums. Don't have 2 faces like Guru or someone.
    Anyway,ChaosKO is online now for 2,5 months. Ofcourse its inactive currently because there is no staff support/management. I been away from PC the time, so server will grow again in june. Only 40 players to start it will make server grow slowly to 100. That's a good number for 24/7 Online server, that is worth your donation... So.. kk

YourKO topic should be deleted from the forums, The TURKISH Community has said a lot of bad words towards them, which puts them in NEGATIVE in every possible prospect. YourKO is really a fraud server, too many things to be listed.

I been worse than that untill i turned pro in forgottenko era. Atleast i'm always telling the truth, thats what got me banned on this forums. Don't have 2 faces like Guru or someone.
    Anyway,ChaosKO is online now for 2,5 months. Ofcourse its inactive currently because there is no staff support/management. I been away from PC the time, so server will grow again in june. Only 40 players to start it will make server grow slowly to 100. That's a good number for 24/7 Online server, that is worth your donation... So.. kk

YourKO topic should be deleted from the forums, The TURKISH Community has said a lot of bad words towards them, which puts them in NEGATIVE in every possible prospect. YourKO is really a fraud server, too many things to be listed.
    To do list:
    - Ban ISacredSheitan
    - Delete YourKO topic.

I agree with you on both.
    ISacredSheitan likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast