Page 13 of 24 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast
Like Tree36Likes

ProfessionalKO [Lv. 70 | Light Farm/PK Server] [OFFICIAL: 13(or 14).06.2014]

This is a discussion on ProfessionalKO [Lv. 70 | Light Farm/PK Server] [OFFICIAL: 13(or 14).06.2014] within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; you guys got stop cry omg,babashoppers will always be around so what hes rich and want put some money in ...
Page: 13

you guys got stop cry omg,babashoppers will always be around so what hes rich and want put some money in game just to have fun ? stop cry man in this kinda server babas can only get items faster but it doesn't mean you will not get there if you farm/exp and camp bosses you will get there too,so stop cry if you not happy go to the servers that u start full +9 THIS IS A FARM SERVER YOU HAVE TO FARM LOL !!!

Experience with KO means, you were involved somehow with KO? I been playing PSKO ever since Diez came out specially when we were waiting for those Tuesdays maintenance days. Most of them failed, there been a few up with a decent amount of population to pk, which is the most fun part of KO. The boss hunt, farm, upgrades are the thrill of KO. But no doubt that the leveling part is what sucks the most.

I sold for 1 coin all my stuff and gave away some of the useful stuff to the rest of the clan i was in, and I'm going to uninstall the client so you dont need to follow up with any of my suggestions, besides nobody reads Proko official forum and when they do you get warned by saying I'm going to go back and play another server this one is not cut for me.

I understand you need donations to keep your server alive, you all do. But for the most part you need people to play with and that's what your going to be loosing.

The people I brought from another server to play here are from Flameko. Is that a bad advertising? Most of them went back to Flameko cuz of the gap between the normal Joe's and the "special Joe's".

This whole server concept is a fail, not saying it's nickos fault, he seems to be a great admin a good guy and all, but with all these years and ALL the private servers that came out I don't know how people still fall for this type of gameplay. Can't you realise a server like this will never go forward? This farming concept does not work anymore (it never had), there's nothing you can do about it, you can never get new and stable players to keep the server active. You may like the server in the first month or two, but then the population just go down in an exponential way. bacardi 151 is just a guy who realised that soon enough before he wasted any more of his time.
    Jamm1n likes this.

nobudy thinks the servers going for years lol,its like oldschoolko it never keep for long time,but then new server open everyone joins and thats how it is,everyone knows that lol

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Manhattan View Post
    This whole server concept is a fail, not saying it's nickos fault, he seems to be a great admin a good guy and all, but with all these years and ALL the private servers that came out I don't know how people still fall for this type of gameplay. Can't you realise a server like this will never go forward? This farming concept does not work anymore (it never had), there's nothing you can do about it, you can never get new and stable players to keep the server active. You may like the server in the first month or two, but then the population just go down in an exponential way. bacardi 151 is just a guy who realised that soon enough before he wasted any more of his time.
    The point of the private servers aint the 'waste of time' but the 'fun' you have farming items, exping and pking.

full pk servers are boring.
    full farm servers are boring.
    full exp servers are boring.

The way my server's setted up, makes people having fun, doing exp for few mins/hours, pking for few mins/hours and farming few mins/hours, merchanting.

If the exp rate wasn't that low in the beginning we were going to have 200+ players right now. Sadly, i cannot turn the time back.

Server Changes:

Enabled king nomimation (king election).
    Reduced the quest items 'Pieces of ...' which are needed from 75 to 35 and the exp reward has been increased from 1,8mil to 2mil.
    Fixed a wrong coordinate of orc watcher (2nd key quest npc)
    Monsters won't be able to hit you while you're transformed anymore.
    Added potion NPC in Lunar War.
    Added fabric armor +4 on bultures.
    Added mage cotton armor +4 on giant bulcans.
    Increased FP +1 drop rate on lamias.
    Attila and Kekurikekukaka respawn time has been reduced to 2-3 hours.

highly recommended

very good server big UP to nikos doing a good job !

ProfessionalKO Forums -> [01.10.2013] Events

We've asked the users who were online 5 minutes ago to choose 2 events they'd like to see on our server today.

The most requested events were Kill the GM & 1 vs 1 events.

These events are not easy for the newcomers though, so, we've decided to replace the 1 vs 1 event (since some classes like int priests will complain anyways), with Find the GM event which will have 3 rounds.

There will be totally 5 winners.

Kill the GM event will be held at 21:00 Server Time (as human GM) and at 21:30 (as orc GM). The GM characters will have 50 mil coins on them, that means, if the winner is solo, he'll gain 25mil else divided with the party number. There'll also be an extra reward for the winners except of the coins. It'll be either 1 master item or 500 KC.

Find the GM event will be held at 23:00 Server Time. 1st and 2nd rounds will be held in Moradon and the other 3rd in Colony Zone. The winners will have the option of 1 master item or 500 KC as a reward.

server is cool,gms active pure old ko,just try it

Server Changes:

Added styx 20 seconds cooldown.
    Fixed complete armor required stats.
    Fixed mage cotton robe required stats.
    Reduced 70 level quest mobs respawn to ~2,5 hours.
    Fixed lupus pendant upgrade to +1.
    Chitin, MD, Glave, Salamander Staff, Totamic Club will be droped +3 instead of +1.
    Added trina on atross, dragon tooth and bone collector with 2% drop rate.
    Increased kekuri ring drop rate from normal mobs to 0,30%
    Defense armors/shields drop rate increased x5.

Some screenshots from kill the GM event:

*Tiny* nitpick, but it should be "has slain", not "has slained"; "slain" is already used in past tense.

(carry on!)
    zuka likes this.

Banned Member

Quote Originally Posted by twostars View Post
    *Tiny* nitpick, but it should be "has slain", not "has slained"; "slain" is already used in past tense.

(carry on!)
    damn you are smart

Quote Originally Posted by twostars View Post

(carry on!)
    Thanks

(awesome!)

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 2
    07-20-2014, 10:56 AM
  2. Hits: 2
    07-20-2014, 10:01 AM
  3. Hits: 2
    07-06-2014, 01:02 PM
  4. Hits: 3
    07-04-2014, 05:40 AM