Page 16 of 24 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617181920 ... LastLast
Like Tree36Likes

ProfessionalKO [Lv. 70 | Light Farm/PK Server] [OFFICIAL: 13(or 14).06.2014]

This is a discussion on ProfessionalKO [Lv. 70 | Light Farm/PK Server] [OFFICIAL: 13(or 14).06.2014] within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; @KingMarijuana, i'm not the right person who can give an answer since i'm not a player. Boss Event starts in ...
Page: 16

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

@KingMarijuana, i'm not the right person who can give an answer since i'm not a player.

Boss Event starts in 10 minutes.

There's a new feature/event going on, it will last forever and it's repeatable. Whenever someone reach 70 level and 100%, will be able to exchange the 100% for 1 Trina Piece.
    SinSexy likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by KingMarijuana View Post
    How's the server how many people are doing pk on cz and last question how's archers?
    Archer is awesome, combo works great. The only problem is that the enchant of AP doesn't work for it I believe. In the other hand the server is fun. CZ is very active because most farmeable items are there, just be careful with some player that are hungry for nps, they are 70 and fully geared. They will not hesitate to kill you :P

Well i am going to give it a try but it seems like i need help

Quote Originally Posted by KingMarijuana View Post
    Well i am going to give it a try but it seems like i need help
    I need someone to play with also, when will you be online?

If you guys are orc I will be more than glad to help you. My name in game is BryanMiIIs with ( i )instead of L because that was the second char I created. I created human first but there were too many, now server is more balanced.
    Last edited by SinSexy; 10-07-2013 at 04:17 PM.

logged in to exp some since sinsexy xp'ed my priest a bit ,and found 2 speedhackers in cz town (couldnt take a pic of their names cus there were running like GM's LEEEEEEEEROY )

Banned Member

Quote Originally Posted by PendexO View Post
    logged in to exp some since sinsexy xp'ed my priest a bit ,and found 2 speedhackers in cz town (couldnt take a pic of their names cus there were running like GM's LEEEEEEEEROY )
    i tested speed hack,auto loot,auto pot,auto minor,speed hack and more... everything is working lol.. nickos should patch those things..

Quote Originally Posted by ovolikMiJe View Post
    i tested speed hack,auto loot,auto pot,auto minor,speed hack and more... everything is working lol.. nickos should patch those things..
    Stop whining 'cause you're banned

Quote Originally Posted by nickos3 View Post
    There's nothing wrong if people point out cheats/exploits that you can abuse in server, because people who might or already is playing deserve to know about them. He might be banned for certain reasons, but I think you still should check those out.

Quote Originally Posted by mortal View Post
    There's nothing wrong if people point out cheats/exploits that you can abuse in server, because people who might or already is playing deserve to know about them. He might be banned for certain reasons, but I think you still should check those out.
    Pointing out known 'cheats' ? meh.

Pointing out known 'cheats' ? meh.
    and? If they are still working you did something wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by mortal View Post
    and? If they are still working you did something wrong.
    I'm not obliged to share servers plan.
    Now, get back on your server, which is the most exploitable server i've ever seen. (Just, pointing out.)

I'm not obliged to share servers plan.
    Now, get back on your server, which is the most exploitable server i've ever seen. (Just, pointing out.)
    fair enough, but you still didn't give a answer to your own community about the cheats that poster listed. If they are so known and basics, why you didn't patch them or he is just lying?

Banned Member

You have banned my paper mage Grobar. Because i pmed you about exploit that gonna happen. ( So later you accused me and banned Grobar ).
    - Did you found the lost items? Did you found the account/char that sold those items?.. No you didn't those chars are still not banned and yet there is some stuff like md7/chitins6 there which worth nothing. And the use that you said ' was helping me ' is definetly not a player of your server as you said.. I know who did it and he is a TURK!.. So guess you didn't even check the ips of that turk? He never in earth would play your server... lol you simply couldn't track the items or who did it.. so you simply said ' Grobar and forgotten ko did it ' ?.. Lame..

---
    Lets get back on topic. - Dont try change subject when we are cleary talking about your server - ( Very Easy to use Hack ). I already recieved a PM to help 'him' enable the things, but i will not explain it to everyone on PM. I would make a public video as i did for chakra ko,after they banned me without actual proof. How to Hack on CRONOX KO,Guide by SRB - YouTube Thats the video i made there,with other things.. Nothing big,just basic things....

Whats funny thing?
    Behind ProffesionalKO stands a snoxd guru, named Twostars. So this server is based on snoxd. Funny thing is 70% of hacks posted on that forum is useable,work able and you don't get banned for it. Unless he see u koxping,than he manually ban you... But ofcourse there is many other hacks not only from snoxd.. Lets rather not mention it.

So actually yes im only a good guy, im helping people to cheat..if anyone wants to use cheats you can use it.. If there is many ppl asking me i will make a simple basic video how to use it...
    Hosting a server is illegal by the law... Cheating on a knight online is legal by the law. So don't say im a bad guy.
    But won't waste time on making a video,server is diening anyway... lolz no point in using cheats.. it's true that i can farm 100 millions in 60 mins ( being afk on macro,auto loot - while nickos is afk ) .. But its not use for it.... Server is going down... DDoS,Exploting,Cheating,Hacking,OP Babashopers running around killing tiny little kids trying to reach level 70 after already bought 7800 national points from nps...

You would say why im writing this? Well at first i pmed nickos32 to help him work and patch everything.. ( No exploits would happen (scammed accs ) - no ddos.. no server diening,and now no hacks..
    But he didn't listen to me and accused my poor mage named Grobar with specific IP which never was involved in anything.. He only assumed thats its me.. Yet the biggest item reseller in server is still not banned.. And yet everythign you say its bull shit... And yet you spaming the topic same way as murat.

So nickos... you are screwed.. I trying help you,and you doing big notices in game about be being scammer,but you have no proof,more than i loged 'Dragon Human Holder Account' and didn't took not even one item,and told him to change password and i reported to you.. lol you are fail xD...

I wrote this 20 days ago..
    Quote Originally Posted by Karlskrone View Post
    The server will definetly get around 80 players,which is good nowadays for a average servers,and it will definetly bring you some profit,i estimate 2k untill it closed..
    It should be a fun server.. Everything is good.
    But dear god Nickos... You are browsing the forums for long period and yet some things looks like you are totally clueless.
    2) DDoS attacks? You should be prepared for that.. Because im telling you,if you reach more than 100 users,you can be sure it will happen.. Otherwise you are save... Depends which dedi you bought.. Usually ddos arent problem if you fix it within 24 hours... If you take more than 24 hours you can say good bye... So be prepared.. Spend some more bucks if needed.

Do i have to say how many people called me idiots,didn't understand.. But i cleary told them how it will turn out,coz i know everything about that kind of server.. they are like a blood to me,yes im a vampire..

Twostars before 20 days wanted to know what else has he done to be ashamed,after he went into forum war,and tried to proove that server is good,and that im work,and that im idiot... and blabla.. I told him that ill tell him soon.. Lets not mention the server is diening but...

Proffesioal KO is based on Snoxd development,on Snoxd sources... Yet every freaking hack,exploit is working. If you all suck twostars ass for being so good,you need to know.... You can't make a good server from Snoxd unless you paid twostars dollars to help u... Or if you are a good developer. ( But good developers doesn't need snoxd. ).. Twostars what can you fix? I assume niko32 will pm you soon and say '' Hey two whats up bro,can you help me?.. I want to patch this and that and that,i will pay you money.. '' ... Now lets see if twostars will help him out. ( I vote that he won't help because he don't have a clue how to patch those hacks,he will say to nickos32 '' I can't help you,it's your foult, i dont have time im busy working on KO Emulator which every turk has it already and there are servers opening,im still stuck with making some crap,which will later turn out same as '' Twostars 1299 files ''.. Yes bad exploitable,blablalbla...
    Quote Originally Posted by twostars View Post
    99% of your posts. Plural. As in, not just one particular post but 99% of them all. Does... that help?
    Go ahead, I really don't have anything to hide. I was part of a few servers that sucked, I've helped various servers, I've released stuff to stop people from abusing servers, I've pissed off people, I have trouble actually making the effort to getting things finished (case in point: NDKO/emulator), I've made a fool of myself on (far) more than one occasion. So what... exactly is there, left, to "shame" me with? I'm pretty sure I've covered it all, no? Seriously, I'm fairly certain this isn't the first time you've made that "threat", so go on: do it. What else have I done. I am genuinely curious to know.
    You started the beef,go on?
    Last edited by ovolikMiJe; 10-08-2013 at 11:16 AM.

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 2
    07-20-2014, 10:56 AM
  2. Hits: 2
    07-20-2014, 10:01 AM
  3. Hits: 2
    07-06-2014, 01:02 PM
  4. Hits: 3
    07-04-2014, 05:40 AM
  5. Hits: 2
    06-30-2014, 05:20 AM
  6. Hits: 2