Page 17 of 24 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718192021 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 255 of 360
Like Tree36Likes

ProfessionalKO [Lv. 70 | Light Farm/PK Server] [OFFICIAL: 13(or 14).06.2014]

This is a discussion on ProfessionalKO [Lv. 70 | Light Farm/PK Server] [OFFICIAL: 13(or 14).06.2014] within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Grobar shut the fuck up... jesus christ. You're the most annoying member on this forum and all you do is ...
Page: 17


  1. #241
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,097

    Default

    Grobar shut the fuck up... jesus christ. You're the most annoying member on this forum and all you do is ban evade. Go back to your shit attempt of a PSKO and work on it. Quit badgering him because you got caught. Sweet lord almighty. Can a moderator just be put on staff to ban him? Cyrus, no one here gives a flying fuck about how l33t you are with your ub3r hax you find on some virus infested turkish site. Also, most of the snoxd PSKO hacks aren't even up to date. Please for the love of my IQ and others? Quit posting your bullshit. If you knew anything.. anything in this entire world. Your entire PSKO was based off Snoxd resources.. or some other shit turkish releases. You asked me for twos skype msn several times for help.. so please don't make it seem like you're some god above others because you're the biggest.. and I mean biggest dumbass on this entire forum. Have a good one cyrus.. reported again.
    ilovemyko1 and SinSexy like this.

  2. #242
    Banned Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    31

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ReesesPieces View Post
    Grobar shut the fuck up... jesus christ. You're the most annoying member on this forum and all you do is ban evade. Go back to your shit attempt of a PSKO and work on it. Quit badgering him because you got caught. Sweet lord almighty. Can a moderator just be put on staff to ban him? Cyrus, no one here gives a flying fuck about how l33t you are with your ub3r hax you find on some virus infested turkish site. Most of the snoxd PSKO hacks aren't even up to date. Please for the love of my IQ and others? Quit posting your bullshit. If you knew anything.. anything in this entire world. Your entire PSKO was based off Snoxd resources.. or some other shit turkish releases. You asked me for twos skype msn several times for help.. so please don't make it seem like you're some god above others because you're the biggest.. and I mean biggest dumbass on this entire forum. Have a good one cyrus.. reported again.
    i don't evade ban. Im finishing the beef,i can make 100 accounts if i want.. I can bypass ko4life to have a permant account,but i dont 'EVADE'. I Cleardy admit who i am,so im not evading right?
    I never got cought anywhere... LOL.. My naked paper mage lvl 64 was banned. ( Only because he was named Grobar ) You really think i care for this mage? I can level a new one,but server diening anyway..
    Items like Rols+1,Mds+8,Chitins+8,Shells+8,Hell Breaker+7,Warrior Earrings,Warrior Pendats,Wings Of donation,gold bars... and all were sold here for cheap price,re selled by turks... So the player actually don't have to spend alot money buying from nickos,they pay cheap,because server will die soon anyway,so the turks made favorite for those people. gg turks.
    Reeses I only talk what is true... Everything is true, I know you are donator at snoxd and you ass licking to twostars,but we all know what is true and what not.

    You are saying i'm talking bull shits,but yet we are discussing '' POLITCITS OF THE PROFFESIONAL KO '. And i'm pretty sure more people found my post more interetesting and usefull than yours.. And most people know who you are and what you are doing... and most people know that proffesionalko has been haunted or hunted w/e..

    + I never said i'm above anyone,i talk what i know. You talk what you heard.

  3. #243
    www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    2,134

    Default

    What a dream is that again, Grobar ?

    You've logged on and scammed 4 accounts just by trying the account ID's/PW's you had from ForgottenKO. (another reason for the people to not trust you)
    You've been caught and banned, get over it. (as for the items, you've traded em on 2 players from Skillz clan)

    You don't know anything else than just executing a Hack/Program. (Oh my gosh ! There's a program/hack which works on ProfessionalKO !!! and what features 're working ?! Holy Crap! Only macro features 're working, auto-attack, auto-pot, etc... Damn, bad luck.)

    You're saying "Very easy to use hack", mhmmm, then why don't you use any EXP, NP, Coins, Stats, TP, Item, Quest exploit ?
    First of all, you can't, because you don't know how to. (you even wanted to help me ? how ? by paying ACME, the most ridiculous 'files' i've ever seen, haha)
    Since you don't know much about ACME, let me clear this:

    Longh0rn, (whom, as you say, you know very well) is using the un-touched server files which were posted long time ago at Snoxd (oh my.. from Snoxd?, YEAH) by Warmonger.
    He made his own DLL's which he attached 'em on ebenezer & ko.exe and then he just packed 'em.

    Secondly, these little things (auto-attack, auto-pot, auto-loot) you refer, are macros, they have nothing to do with Hacks/Exploits. (start learning the basics, please).
    Even the keyboards/mouses supports macro nowadays, EVEN the microsoft mouse i have.

    As for DDoS, you could help me to -FIX- DDoS ? Dang, server never went down due to DDoS.

    As for
    You can't make a good server from Snoxd
    O rly? Then why my server is one of the few most successful medium farm servers of 2013 ? Strange huh ? Everyone who's commenting all these days at G4L, was me, creating new accounts ? Yeah, okay.
    Afterall, check the 1st page and tell me, out of all these features, which of 'em are released at Snoxd ? Just, half of 'em ?

    About twostars, i didn't know what was causing that exploit to work, few days ago, so, i sent to him the screenshots i took when the turk was showing me the exploit via Teamviewer and i explained him, how it was working and he helped me. Without his help with that exploit, the server'd be dead. He decided to help the community once again by creating a topic and bam! you, jealous guy, appeared again to comment like a fool.

    you're so jealous of twostars releases at snoxd, 'cause you just waste money on crap snoxd-copy files while, if you knew, even the BASICS, you'd do it by paying zero bucks for crappy-once-again files and just focusing on a good dedicated server.

    Have a nice day, my jealous boy
    SinSexy and ilovemyko1 like this.

  4. #244
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,097

    Default

    Justlulz. Have a wonderful day.

    Don't mind the jackass up above Nikos. Good server either way.

  5. #245
    SEXIEST NOSE ON EARTH Senior Member SheldonCooper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,378

    Default

    server is fine, easy to get rings like rols, it's either you drop a normal rol+0 or you buy 3x old ones and make one normal, you don't need to even babashop just so dedication to farm and knowing good coin farm spots, with understanding the market you'll be above average geared withing 4 - 7 days. Getting defensive belts or INs is a bit harder, other then that. Anyone that joins now, nerding for a week you'll be above average geared, no doubt.
    SinSexy likes this.

  6. #246
    Banned Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    31

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nickos3 View Post
    What a dream is that again, Grobar ?

    You've logged on and scammed 4 accounts just by trying the account ID's/PW's you had from ForgottenKO. (another reason for the people to not trust you)
    You've been caught and banned, get over it. (as for the items, you've traded em on 2 players from Skillz clan)
    But nickos... I never loged any account,my ip is not showen there,because someone else logged it,hes a turkish guy from ankara... So it was not me? You are just guessing.
    And no i didn't took pass from forgottenko,nor i used exploit,nor i loged any account. ( You think only one person know how to exploit? ).. You think ppl didn't exploit it before you patched it?... and most important? - You think only 4 accounts was punished?

    So you talk out of your ass,do you have any proof to back up your words? You dont!... I've traded the items to 2 of the skillz player? What the hell? Which players? With which account?.. All you do is guessing,please back up your words like i do!

    And no! I hasn't been cought. Proof or it never happend.. You only guessing because i told you about exploit,and i told you how i loged an account? If i didn't say that to you you wouldn't be saying this.


    Quote Originally Posted by nickos3 View Post
    You don't know anything else than just executing a Hack/Program. (Oh my gosh ! There's a program/hack which works on ProfessionalKO !!! and what features 're working ?! Holy Crap! Only macro features 're working, auto-attack, auto-pot, etc... Damn, bad luck.)

    You're saying "Very easy to use hack", mhmmm, then why don't you use any EXP, NP, Coins, Stats, TP, Item, Quest exploit ?
    First of all, you can't, because you don't know how to. (you even wanted to help me ? how ? by paying ACME, the most ridiculous 'files' i've ever seen, haha)
    Since you don't know much about ACME, let me clear this:
    Auto Loot,Auto Pot,Auto Minor,Speed Hack... So you can set auto attack,auto poot,auto loot and go afk. You can earn good money on that.
    Exploits are working,or atleast been working,u recieveing ddos like shit,players lagging,players dcing.. server diening..
    But people don't see because they cant use shoutbox,but you can see from a view because they are quiting ur server.

    I never wanted to help you by patching anything! I wanted to help you with '' Listen to me,or be happy with 40 players at the max! After only 20-30 days of server online.


    Quote Originally Posted by nickos3 View Post
    Longh0rn, (whom, as you say, you know very well) is using the un-touched server files which were posted long time ago at Snoxd (oh my.. from Snoxd?, YEAH) by Warmonger.
    He made his own DLL's which he attached 'em on ebenezer & ko.exe and then he just packed 'em.
    Did i mention acme? Why you bring that shit up? I don't give a shit about acme or sevki.. And if i could i would play with oldschoolko just like i playing with you,i would discussing with admin and making him get dissapointed on hes server,and making him loose hes words,but i cant.. so leave that shit i dont care about other servers.. we talk about you and your public server on ko4life.

    Quote Originally Posted by nickos3 View Post
    .

    Secondly, these little things (auto-attack, auto-pot, auto-loot) you refer, are macros, they have nothing to do with Hacks/Exploits. (start learning the basics, please).
    Even the keyboards/mouses supports macro nowadays, EVEN the microsoft mouse i have.

    As for DDoS, you could help me to -FIX- DDoS ? Dang, server never went down due to DDoS.


    It is a HACK! Or a cheat.! Its not 'hacking' that its true,but in 90% of ko community speed hack is a HACK! So you are saying that Speed HACK isn't a hack?
    Exploits have to do with accounts being exposed?

    Server wen't down due to ddos and i can say i could help you with DDOS..But i never said i would help you with it,i was refering to your server stability and life.


    Quote Originally Posted by nickos3 View Post

    O rly? Then why my server is one of the few most successful medium farm servers of 2013 ? Strange huh ? Everyone who's commenting all these days at G4L, was me, creating new accounts ? Yeah, okay.
    Afterall, check the 1st page and tell me, out of all these features, which of 'em are released at Snoxd ? Just, half of 'em ?

    About twostars, i didn't know what was causing that exploit to work, few days ago, so, i sent to him the screenshots i took when the turk was showing me the exploit via Teamviewer and i explained him, how it was working and he helped me. Without his help with that exploit, the server'd be dead. He decided to help the community once again by creating a topic and bam! you, jealous guy, appeared again to comment like a fool.

    you're so jealous of twostars releases at snoxd, 'cause you just waste money on crap snoxd-copy files while, if you knew, even the BASICS, you'd do it by paying zero bucks for crappy-once-again files and just focusing on a good dedicated server.

    Have a nice day, my jealous boy
    How can you say your server is the most sucesfull if the server is diening after 20 days?.. Oh you mean the money you recieved? The 3 fcking tousnds makes only you sucesfull not the server.. You call you'r self the most sucesfull medium farm of 2013?.. Do you know forgottenKO had 100 players after 20 days of working? And do you know forgottenko earned 3x more donations than you did.. but lets leave forgotten,we are here because of your server...yup most sucesfull HA HA HA AHA.

    Proffesional KO Administrated by IRA Dev and Nickos?
    I see only you nickos where is iradev?............. But i have the files you are using,i have the panel you are using,i have the KEY Game that you are using... I have all the stuff you have.. Because it was used previously by iradev and ultimateko and other shits.. What i don't have is shity npcs and stuff,but y eah.... ur stuff sux,i got them at my 2gb folder map of knight online development tools.. prolly i can't even open that garbage anymore...

    Let twostars speak for hes self please,cleary he should be out of words.. He is again prooven as LOOSER! ( As many times already )....




    BIG NOTE TO EVERYONE! - Nickos32 said that he has better files than OldSchoolKO made by sevki. He also said that Sevkis files on oldschoolko are just a shity copied files from ''ProffesionalKO Files or Snoxd files ''..... He also said he has the most sucesfull server in 2013,yet the server is diening?

    I think you just want to hide the things i wrote up there,with ur silly comments... No applauses please.. Have a fun day as well.

  7. #247
    www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    2,134

    Default

    But nickos... I never loged any account,my ip is not showen there,because someone else logged it,hes a turkish guy from ankara... So it was not me? You are just guessing.
    And no i didn't took pass from forgottenko,nor i used exploit,nor i loged any account. ( You think only one person know how to exploit? ).. You think ppl didn't exploit it before you patched it?
    1. You forgot to enable the proxy.
    2. Yes, you did.
    3. I'm pretty sure that nobody else, except of that guy, abused this exploit.

    You think only 4 accounts was punished?
    What ?

    So you talk out of your ass,do you have any proof to back up your words? You dont!... I've traded the items to 2 of the skillz player? What the hell? Which players? With which account?.. All you do is guessing,please back up your words like i do!
    I never publish private/personal information of the players who play on my server.

    And no! I hasn't been cought. Proof or it never happend.. You only guessing because i told you about exploit,and i told you how i loged an account? If i didn't say that to you you wouldn't be saying this.
    Everything's confused in your mind.
    About exploit, it was the one twostars created topic for.
    As for you, you haven't used any exploit. If you were, you could 'scam' all the accounts which are registered on my server. You've used your shitty forgottenko database. As for back-up, go ask the people you scammed (those 4), they'll tell you that they've played on your server and that they've used the same information.

    It is a HACK! Or a cheat.! Its not 'hacking' that its true,but in 90% of ko community speed hack is a HACK! So you are saying that Speed HACK isn't a hack?
    Do you see, me, mentioning speed hack over there ?

    How can you say your server is the most sucesfull if the server is diening after 20 days?.. Oh you mean the money you recieved? The 3 fcking tousnds makes only you sucesfull not the server.. You call you'r self the most sucesfull medium farm of 2013?.. Do you know forgottenKO had 100 players after 20 days of working? And do you know forgottenko earned 3x more donations than you did.. but lets leave forgotten,we are here because of your server...yup most sucesfull HA HA HA AHA.
    Once again, you prove why you open servers.
    Let's get back in your administering history: WorldKO, IdonisKO, ForgottenKO (and another one which i currently do not remember).
    All of 'em wiped at least once. Also, to remind you -> IdonisKO , http://worldko.b1.jcink.com/ , http://forgottenko.b1.jcink.com/

    It's successful so far because everyone enjoys playing on it and if there's something that needs to be changed/fixed, it's always getting changed/fixed.

    Proffesional KO Administrated by IRA Dev and Nickos?
    I see only you nickos where is iradev?............. But i have the files you are using,i have the panel you are using,i have the KEY Game that you are using... I have all the stuff you have.. Because it was used previously by iradev and ultimateko and other shits.. What i don't have is shity npcs and stuff,but y eah.... ur stuff sux,i got them at my 2gb folder map of knight online development tools.. prolly i can't even open that garbage anymore...
    Why all that interest about IRADev ? did you miss him ? He's sitting behind me and laughing with all that you say. As for the files, meh, congratulations . These files were always out-dated & he didn't bother working seriously on 'em since he knew what was going on with you & celestial (ultimateko owner). He's not even sure if he still has 'em, after celestial bringed ultimateko down.

    You stultify yourself for over than 1 year so far. We all know that you live on your own world and most of the G4L people, don't give a shit about you anymore

    BIG NOTE TO EVERYONE! - Nickos32 said that he has better files than OldSchoolKO made by sevki. He also said that Sevkis files on oldschoolko are just a shity copied files from ''ProffesionalKO Files or Snoxd files ''
    Huh, lack of reading skills? ^_^

    He also said he has the most sucesfull server in 2013,yet the server is diening?
    It's not always about population. As long as server's UP and people who play, enjoys, it's a success.

    P.S. You're sneaky. I'm sure people from real life already told you that.
    Last edited by nickos3; 10-08-2013 at 01:36 PM.

  8. #248
    Senior Member SinSexy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Oak Harbor, WA
    Posts
    177

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SheldonCooper View Post
    server is fine, easy to get rings like rols, it's either you drop a normal rol+0 or you buy 3x old ones and make one normal, you don't need to even babashop just so dedication to farm and knowing good coin farm spots, with understanding the market you'll be above average geared withing 4 - 7 days. Getting defensive belts or INs is a bit harder, other then that. Anyone that joins now, nerding for a week you'll be above average geared, no doubt.
    Totally agree with you. I only play 2 to 4 hours a day and I'm almost 70 and decently geared with dual mds +7 and set chitin +7...

  9. #249
    Senior Member Jamm1n's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    456

    Default

    Yo nickos, man, stop feeding the troll. Ignore him. You have nothing to gain from those exchanges. Its funny how I dont recall ever reading something positive about him, yet he types as he was trying to be helpfull and you are the bad guy for not accepting his help. Just by that, anyone can tell how much of a retard this person is. He wont insult you, he wont loose his cool while typing and he wont accept you are right about anything. My humble advice is let him waste his time typing while you spend yours in more productive ways.

    For real though, how empty must ones life be to spend that much time on this scheme ? I know playing the real life card is kinda low but this is pathetic.
    nickos3 likes this.

  10. #250
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    MERICA'
    Posts
    149

    Default

    Jamm1n, I don't understand what you're saying about the whole scheme and real life? LMAO...
    ovolikMiJe likes this.

  11. #251
    Senior Member Jamm1n's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    456

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pure View Post
    Jamm1n, I don't understand what you're saying about the whole scheme and real life? LMAO...
    He is trying to make nickos and his server look bad, not only that but he is trying to do it whilst behaving like he was being helpfull. Thats the scheme. See, if he trully wanted to be helpful him and nickos would speak via PMs, or Skype, or the phone, or homing pidgeons, or any sort of comunication that isnt public.

    It is very different to PM saying that A and B exploits work than to posting about it on a public forum. Ill share some knowledge with you, whenever some one says something under the "you deserve to know it" excuse, they trully just want to fuck with whomever is responsible for it.

    Now, he hasnt done this once, or twice, he keeps posting, he keeps playing in the server, he is the sole freedom fighter for the 80 people who play the server under the tyrant nickos who hasnt even fixed A and B and is providing a shit service because he (nickos) wont listen to him (grobar) and accept his help.

    So why do this ? It isnt working. So why keep it up ?

    Dont get me wrong man, I think time spent exping in USKO is better invested than doing this shit jajajaja thats why I said he must have nothing going on at all.
    zuka likes this.

  12. #252
    Banned Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    31

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jamm1n View Post
    For real though, how empty must ones life be to spend that much time on this scheme ? I know playing the real life card is kinda low but this is pathetic.
    I don't know where are you right now. But currently while im typing this message im in real life.

    I want to know really,what do people like you thinks; what means real life?

  13. #253
    Banned Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    31

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jamm1n View Post
    He is trying to make nickos and his server look bad, not only that but he is trying to do it whilst behaving like he was being helpfull. Thats the scheme. See, if he trully wanted to be helpful him and nickos would speak via PMs, or Skype, or the phone, or homing pidgeons, or any sort of comunication that isnt public.

    It is very different to PM saying that A and B exploits work than to posting about it on a public forum. Ill share some knowledge with you, whenever some one says something under the "you deserve to know it" excuse, they trully just want to fuck with whomever is responsible for it.

    Now, he hasnt done this once, or twice, he keeps posting, he keeps playing in the server, he is the sole freedom fighter for the 80 people who play the server under the tyrant nickos who hasnt even fixed A and B and is providing a shit service because he (nickos) wont listen to him (grobar) and accept his help.

    So why do this ? It isnt working. So why keep it up ?

    Dont get me wrong man, I think time spent exping in USKO is better invested than doing this shit jajajaja thats why I said he must have nothing going on at all.
    First smart post on this forums. I Agree and you have my respect.

  14. #254
    I am Timmeh Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    1,152

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ovolikMiJe View Post
    First smart post on this forums. I Agree and you have my respect.
    So you're calling all your other posts not smart, thanks you said it not us

    And I'm sure that's exactly what he wanted Grobar's respect

  15. #255
    Banned Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    31

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ilovemyko1 View Post
    So you're calling all your other posts not smart, thanks you said it not us

    And I'm sure that's exactly what he wanted Grobar's respect
    lol i was about to make it public for all,the cheat for pko.. after so many pms,but i just gave to people who pmed me on skype..

    hmm i just make people happy its all :P

LinkBacks (?)

  1. Hits: 2
    07-20-2014, 10:56 AM
  2. Hits: 2
    07-20-2014, 10:01 AM
  3. Hits: 2
    07-06-2014, 01:02 PM
  4. Hits: 3
    07-04-2014, 05:40 AM
  5. Hits: 2
    06-30-2014, 05:20 AM
  6. Hits: 2
    06-17-2014, 09:05 AM
  7. Hits: 8
    06-16-2014, 05:26 PM
  8. Hits: 2
    06-15-2014, 04:03 PM
  9. Hits: 2
    06-13-2014, 11:23 AM
  10. Hits: 2
    06-12-2014, 09:29 AM
  11. Hits: 2
    06-05-2014, 11:22 AM
  12. Hits: 2
    05-31-2014, 02:34 PM
  13. Hits: 101
    05-06-2014, 02:05 PM
  14. Hits: 1
    05-06-2014, 02:00 PM

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 89
    Last Post: 12-03-2012, 03:27 PM
  2. Survivorko Fresh Light Farm Server Official in ON!
    By Survivorko in forum Private Servers
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 03-26-2012, 02:22 PM
  3. BlazinKO Private Farm Server **OFFICIAL RELEASE**
    By Bl4z3 in forum Private Servers
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-20-2012, 08:58 PM
  4. BlazinKO Private Farm Server **OFFICIAL RELEASE**
    By Bl4z3 in forum Private Servers
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-14-2012, 04:37 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •