Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 142021222324
Results 346 to 360 of 360
Like Tree36Likes

ProfessionalKO [Lv. 70 | Light Farm/PK Server] [OFFICIAL: 13(or 14).06.2014]

This is a discussion on ProfessionalKO [Lv. 70 | Light Farm/PK Server] [OFFICIAL: 13(or 14).06.2014] within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by mortal no, it's spend money before having a premium. Pure way to make more profit with a ...
Page: 24


  1. #346
    www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    2,134

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mortal View Post
    no, it's spend money before having a premium. Pure way to make more profit with a server seen it before.
    That's a silly post.
    So do you prefer the players to renew their premium for the 2nd month through PUS with bucks than using their manner points they farmed during PK to get a voucher for FREE ?

    Yeah, maybe you're right ... maybe I should remove this option, it 'd definitely double the donations. Stop being money hungry/minded, gosh -.-.

  2. #347
    Banned Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    PL-KnightOnline
    Posts
    177

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nickos3 View Post
    - You now have the option of changing the Hell Breaker's look, from old to new or the opposite.
    We will probably block ctrl minor heal.
    GG, good job.

  3. #348
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    805

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nickos3 View Post
    That's a silly post.
    So do you prefer the players to renew their premium for the 2nd month through PUS with bucks than using their manner points they farmed during PK to get a voucher for FREE ?

    Yeah, maybe you're right ... maybe I should remove this option, it 'd definitely double the donations. Stop being money hungry/minded, gosh -.-.
    alright, let me guess 10% more manner for premium users? I don't disagree on the renewing it for in-game cost , but I don't see the numbers fair! They have to farm way more than the 30 days on premium to do so.

    Stop acting like you know me nor call me greedy. I provided gaming experience to many here with no cost and people can vouch for it. I never had PUS , I never had donations and that's the honest truth.

    I did , what I did for sake of learning programming.

  4. #349
    www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    2,134

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mortal View Post
    alright, let me guess 10% more manner for premium users? I don't disagree on the renewing it for in-game cost , but I don't see the numbers fair! They have to farm way more than the 30 days on premium to do so.

    Stop acting like you know me nor call me greedy. I provided gaming experience to many here with no cost and people can vouch for it. I never had PUS , I never had donations and that's the honest truth.

    I did , what I did for sake of learning programming.
    What 10% more manner for premium users you're talking about ? The manner points are equal for both prem and non-prem users.
    An active player can get 500-1500 manner points in a day, easily (depending on PK activity of course).
    So, make your calculations.

    P.S. Here, your posts: http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/se...earchid=123214 (where's the gaming experience you provide ?)

  5. #350
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    805

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nickos3 View Post
    What 10% more manner for premium users you're talking about ? The manner points are equal for both prem and non-prem users.
    An active player can get 500-1500 manner points in a day, easily (depending on PK activity of course).
    So, make your calculations.

    P.S. Here, your posts: http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/se...earchid=123214 (where's the gaming experience you provide ?)
    no matches.

  6. #351
    www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    2,134

    Default

    We're looking for someone who knows turkish & spanish.

    If there's anyone around, willing to help us translate some panel stuff and/or with the advertising post, simply PM me in here including your Skype ID/Name.
    If you help us with panel stuff, we'll award you with 500 KC.
    If you help us with advertising post, we'll award you with another 500 KC. So, totally about 1000 KC.

    We've already asked some guys to help us translate but they're, sadly, too busy lately.
    Since official launch ETA will be announced during the next days and we're going to get our paid ADs posted, we need to hurry up a bit with the translation process.

    P.S. Just, don't spam my inbox. 1 message is more than enough. =p

  7. #352
    www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    2,134

    Default

    Official Client is one step behind. It should be ready for upload within the upcoming week.

    The official launch of our server (possibly) will be on 14/6/2014.
    It'll be postponed ONLY if we run into a big problem.

    The advertisement of our server (there'll be a new topic created) will begin once we order our hosting server and we get our pinned topics in the turkish forum communities. Which means, at 31/5/2014.

    The donators of the previous ProfessionalKO launch will receive 25% of their donated money back in KC. You'll have to provide some specific account and payment information, but, not now. There'll be a further announcement about you.

    For the previous players, I just want to say that the server will be 5x times smoother, secured(game-side) and enjoyable this time.
    I just hope that it'll be anti-ddos secured as much as it previously was. I'm saying this because, this time, it'll be hosted in Europe. Just for the reason that some countries around in Europe (Turkey included) had about 0,4-0,6 sec of delay.

    About the post & panel translation. Some (both spanish and turkish) people have PM'd me but sadly, they haven't responded in skype yet. So, if there's anyone else around who knows turkish or spanish and would like to help us (of course the awards still exists), I'd appreciate if you PM me.

    I'd also like to inform you that there's a facebook page of our server, though, I don't manage it nor I care much about it. The server information will be posted in our forums.
    It just exists, don't ask my why =). There'll be pictures and "some of the information/news" posted there though, from the guy who owns the page.
    Also, I doubt if there'll be any "facebook event". There are many people who do not have a facebook account and it sounds unfair.

    I hope I didn't forget anything. If I did, I'll let you know with a new post =p.
    Last edited by nickos3; 05-29-2014 at 06:18 PM.

  8. #353
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    189

    Default

    my advice is make a facebook page, helps advertise the server...

  9. #354
    www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    2,134

    Default

    Spanish translation has been completed.

    We're still looking for someone who knows turkish.

  10. #355
    www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    2,134

    Default

    Tomorrow we're going to start the advertisements of ProfessionalKO's official launch.
    This means, that we'll also get our pinned topics to the top #1 and #2 turkish forums regarding PSKO advertisements.

    So, we keep looking for someone who knows turkish to translate some stuff. If there's anyone around at G4L, who knows turkish and who's free, then PM me.
    As I said, above, you'll get 1000 KC for helping.

  11. #356
    www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    2,134

    Default

    Could you please vote for the official launch date ?
    There's a poll @facebook page with 2 dates. 13/06 and 14/06. https://www.facebook.com/ProfessionalKnightOnline

  12. #357
    Da Camel Senior Member Killing spree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    2,078

    Default

    Is your panel up? has it ever been up?
    It's because i've never been able to load your panel for some reason :s

  13. #358
    www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    2,134

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Killing spree View Post
    Is your panel up? has it ever been up?
    It's because i've never been able to load your panel for some reason :s
    It was up during the alpha stage =p.
    I've ordered the host yesterday and since I'm paying through bank, it'll take a while till they verify the payment. So, you'll be able to see the panel 24/7 up, by monday =p

  14. #359
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    192

    Default

    This server looks very similar to knight imperia, information wise ( this is good, dont hate ).

    I did not read through all 24 pages so, what is the boss respawn time and drop rate? Also, will there be dd helmets, aka are bp's even worth playing ?


    Offtopic sorry for non-english.

    Apo pou eisai dike mou ? Esy 8a paikseis kanonika ston server?
    Egw me ena filaraki apo 8ess 8a ksekinisoume, an mazeutoume ellines na kanoume clan pareaki.

  15. #360
    www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    2,134

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by daddids View Post
    This server looks very similar to knight imperia, information wise ( this is good, dont hate ).

    I did not read through all 24 pages so, what is the boss respawn time and drop rate? Also, will there be dd helmets, aka are bp's even worth playing ?


    Offtopic sorry for non-english.

    Apo pou eisai dike mou ? Esy 8a paikseis kanonika ston server?
    Egw me ena filaraki apo 8ess 8a ksekinisoume, an mazeutoume ellines na kanoume clan pareaki.
    About the drop rate, 1 up to 2 spots should drop the item you desire. e.g. glave from trolls, a chitin from golems etc.
    About boss respawn time, we haven't announced it, publicly, yet. If we decide to, I'll let you know =p.

    There'll be DD helmet. As for BP's, if you're talking about a solo BP then I cannot give an answer. But, if you're talking about a BP with party then yeah, it gonna worth playing.

    --------------
    fisika kai den paizw =p
    kserw arketous ellines. tora an 8a ksekinisoun s emena i oxi.. den kserw.

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 142021222324

LinkBacks (?)

  1. Hits: 2
    07-20-2014, 10:56 AM
  2. Hits: 2
    07-20-2014, 10:01 AM
  3. Hits: 2
    07-06-2014, 01:02 PM
  4. Hits: 3
    07-04-2014, 05:40 AM
  5. Hits: 2
    06-30-2014, 05:20 AM
  6. Hits: 2
    06-17-2014, 09:05 AM
  7. Hits: 8
    06-16-2014, 05:26 PM
  8. Hits: 2
    06-15-2014, 04:03 PM
  9. Hits: 2
    06-13-2014, 11:23 AM
  10. Hits: 2
    06-12-2014, 09:29 AM
  11. Hits: 2
    06-05-2014, 11:22 AM
  12. Hits: 2
    05-31-2014, 02:34 PM
  13. Hits: 101
    05-06-2014, 02:05 PM
  14. Hits: 1
    05-06-2014, 02:00 PM

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 89
    Last Post: 12-03-2012, 03:27 PM
  2. Survivorko Fresh Light Farm Server Official in ON!
    By Survivorko in forum Private Servers
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 03-26-2012, 02:22 PM
  3. BlazinKO Private Farm Server **OFFICIAL RELEASE**
    By Bl4z3 in forum Private Servers
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-20-2012, 08:58 PM
  4. BlazinKO Private Farm Server **OFFICIAL RELEASE**
    By Bl4z3 in forum Private Servers
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-14-2012, 04:37 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •