Page 6 of 24 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 360
Like Tree36Likes

ProfessionalKO [Lv. 70 | Light Farm/PK Server] [OFFICIAL: 13(or 14).06.2014]

This is a discussion on ProfessionalKO [Lv. 70 | Light Farm/PK Server] [OFFICIAL: 13(or 14).06.2014] within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I believe uniques +1 should be enough for now. Later on when everybody is geared +2 would be nice....
Page: 6


  1. #76

    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    6

    Default

    I believe uniques +1 should be enough for now. Later on when everybody is geared +2 would be nice.

  2. #77
    www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    2,134

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bacardi 151 View Post
    Anyway you could make the lycaon hammer with the old stats? I haven't seen any server with those items or with working MP recovery weapons.
    old stats = ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Pure View Post
    I just gotta couple questions, how do we aquire the black/red chitin? and Can I download the client or will there be a new one posted after beta? And will there be Bifrost Mobs/Items?

    And what about mages, It doesnt seem like mages are gonna stand a chance in this server?
    You can obtain black and red chitins from the cavalries (bosses).
    You can download the client, if there's something we need to change, we'll make a patch.
    There won't be bifrost mobs or items.

  3. #78
    Senior Member zuka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    MY, Wilayah Persekutuan, Kuala Lumpur
    Posts
    919

    Default

    Bifrost item are awesome ^^

  4. #79
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    179

    Default

    yeah old stats lobo, lupus and lycaon hammers had different stats when the level cap was 70 in KO or KE when I used to played.

  5. #80
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,714

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bacardi 151 View Post
    yeah old stats lobo, lupus and lycaon hammers had different stats when the level cap was 70 in KO or KE when I used to played.
    That's a screenshot of ROFD?

  6. #81
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    179

    Default

    Im not sure to be honest. But i brought it up since the level cap is 70 those items were available when KO cap was 70 and no other PSKO been able to replicate those items.

  7. #82
    God. Moderator Kallop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Above you.
    Posts
    5,204

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bacardi 151 View Post
    Im not sure to be honest. But i brought it up since the level cap is 70 those items were available when KO cap was 70 and no other PSKO been able to replicate those items.
    That ss is from ROFD ;P

  8. #83
    Banned Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    91

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ReesesPieces View Post
    Karlskrone, you're an idiot.
    I am pretty sure you've found yourself in the post. - Don't guess,stop it.

    But yeah im an idiot you are right. - I'm taking other peoples work and i post it as my own release,i often join in already opened server and claim my self as an admin. And 20 dollars is big money nowadays.
    But hey this is just me!

    It's pretty nice to see why twostars is so smarter and different than others. I like you two.

  9. #84
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,097

    Default

    I also love to kiss twostars ass after you just made yourself look like a fool. I love how you bring up my past but yet you hide your name. You're the only one in this topic making an ass of yourself. "My dream is to do this and this..." what a joke lol.. no one cares about your useless posts. Good day. If you want? You can say who you are? Or a moderator can easily find out. Go on and PM me if you will.. grobar.
    Karlskrone likes this.

  10. #85
    Banned Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    91

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Karlskrone View Post
    I am pretty sure you've found yourself in the post. - Don't guess,stop it.

    But yeah im an idiot you are right. - I'm taking other peoples work and i post it as my own release,i often join in already opened server and claim my self as an admin. And 20 dollars is big money nowadays.
    But hey this is just me!

    It's pretty nice to see why twostars is so smarter and different than others. I like you two.
    Quote Originally Posted by ReesesPieces View Post
    I also love to kiss twostars ass after you just made yourself look like a fool. I love how you bring up my past but yet you hide your name. You're the only one in this topic making an ass of yourself. "My dream is to do this and this..." what a joke lol.. no one cares about your useless posts. Good day. If you want? You can say who you are? Or a moderator can easily find out. Go on and PM me if you will.. grobar.
    Eh why do you think i am kissing twostars ass?Who i am? I'm not hiding my name,i never did. It's called a nickname,where those who don't care about the name being reputated using different name,but using the same personallity within the name. I'm karlskrone nice to meet you.

    I don't know why you are saying something like this? I cleary admited that im an idiot and i was talking about my self. Now after i agree with you,you still aren't satisfied and you have to call me a fool?

  11. #86
    www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    2,134

    Default

    Beta's now over.

    Thanks to all the participants.
    Karlskrone likes this.

  12. #87
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,714

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Karlskrone View Post
    I don't know why you are saying something like this? I cleary admited that im an idiot and i was talking about my self.
    The problem (and the reason I replied to your earlier post) is that 99% of your posts make absolutely no sense at all, so I really wouldn't say it was "clear". Perhaps to you, but...

  13. #88
    Senior Member BaanNekTharious's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    439

    Default

    1 question: where can i donwload it ?

    2x question: guys witch side going ?

    Cheers

  14. #89
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,714

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BaanNekTharious View Post
    1 question: where can i donwload it ?
    ProfessionalKO :: Index (download page on the panel)
    nickos3 likes this.

  15. #90
    Senior Member BaanNekTharious's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    439

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by twostars View Post
    ProfessionalKO :: Index (download page on the panel)
    Thanks bud just realise it now,let me know witch side you people going for

Page 6 of 24 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

  1. Hits: 2
    07-20-2014, 10:56 AM
  2. Hits: 2
    07-20-2014, 10:01 AM
  3. Hits: 2
    07-06-2014, 01:02 PM
  4. Hits: 3
    07-04-2014, 05:40 AM
  5. Hits: 2
    06-30-2014, 05:20 AM
  6. Hits: 2
    06-17-2014, 09:05 AM
  7. Hits: 8
    06-16-2014, 05:26 PM
  8. Hits: 2
    06-15-2014, 04:03 PM
  9. Hits: 2
    06-13-2014, 11:23 AM
  10. Hits: 2
    06-12-2014, 09:29 AM
  11. Hits: 2
    06-05-2014, 11:22 AM
  12. Hits: 2
    05-31-2014, 02:34 PM
  13. Hits: 101
    05-06-2014, 02:05 PM
  14. Hits: 1
    05-06-2014, 02:00 PM

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 89
    Last Post: 12-03-2012, 03:27 PM
  2. Survivorko Fresh Light Farm Server Official in ON!
    By Survivorko in forum Private Servers
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 03-26-2012, 02:22 PM
  3. BlazinKO Private Farm Server **OFFICIAL RELEASE**
    By Bl4z3 in forum Private Servers
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-20-2012, 08:58 PM
  4. BlazinKO Private Farm Server **OFFICIAL RELEASE**
    By Bl4z3 in forum Private Servers
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-14-2012, 04:37 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •