any good reviews so far?
This is a discussion on ProfessionalKO [Lv. 70 | Medium Farm Server] within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; any good reviews so far?...
I really really really like this server, if u can give me an official release date i can talk to my friends about playin here. btw can u share upgrade rates and droplist? and link to your forums if u have one.
As he's said countless times in this thread already, he hasn't got an ETA.
Last edited by nickos3; 09-02-2013 at 06:23 PM.
- Removed beginner accessories quest.
- Added beginner accessories as starting items.
- Added block account (from logging in the game) feature at KO Panel.
- Added character debug (teleports your characters at moradon town) feature at KO Panel.
- Added Necklace and Belt of Vote at KO Panel's vote system.
- Fixed and corrected the view of item icons and maps at KO Panel.
- Fixed and corrected all the teleport gate zones, coordinates, names, descriptions of both nations.
- Added new war zone (except of the regular-old war zone), which is being used as Dark Lunar War at USKO.
- Changed exp quest items name from 'Stone of ...' to 'Piece of ...' and item's icon replaced with mobs icon. (e.g. Trolls may drop Pieces of Trolls and they will have the icon of a troll).
- Activated the automatic first-job (10 lvl) change of all classes when they're being created.
- Added in-game premium.
- Disabled pet-guard system. (Because it may ruin the PK system)
- Disabled rebirth system (for now/for the beginning). Anvil is the most hated system of KO, i don't want you to hate it even more.
- Added game key event, which key will be received randomly (to the users who're online) once a week and everyone will have a chance to get rewards, like normal items, uniques, pus items etc through KO Panel.
- Updated Panel & Forum links. http://professionalko.com/ & http://forums.professionalko.com/index.php
looks like a promising project, thumbs up
Few basic guides have been created: ProfessionalKO Forums -> Guides
About upgrade rates, i'm thinking of:
+1 -> +2 100%
+2 -> +3 100%
+3 -> +4 80%
+4 -> +5 65%
+5 -> +6 55%
+6 -> +7 25%
+7 -> +8 5%
+1 -> +2 100%
+2 -> +3 100%
+3 -> +4 100%
+4 -> +5 100%
+5 -> +6 75%
+6 -> +7 50%
+7 -> +8 15%
If you think that i've overrated or underrated anything, then let me know.
Further changes, tomorrow.
Good luck with the launch Nikos, server is looking good.
A change about cheaters:
An amount of hackers will be getting dc'd.
Some people may bypass the check though, so, people who will try to use hacks repeatedly, will be first teleported in Jail Zone and if they keep cheating after that, they'll be permanently banned.
Panel will be under maintenance for the next 1-2 hours for a few updates.
you need new topic