Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
Like Tree7Likes

ProfessionalKO [Lv. 70 | Medium Farm Server]

This is a discussion on ProfessionalKO [Lv. 70 | Medium Farm Server] within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Server has been restarted. Low class items bug from Jerede [Handmade Armor] NPC has been fixed - thanks to Angel ...
Page: 6

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

Server has been restarted.

Low class items bug from Jerede [Handmade Armor] NPC has been fixed - thanks to Angel (whoever he's at g4l)
    Exp rate and few drops have been adjusted.

5000 KC has been added at BETA. Whenever you login and relog, you'll have 5000 KC.

Our Turkish Trainee-GM has been kicked from the staff for using commands which were out of the list which has been given to him.

Our current Spanish Trainee-GM is Mitzuix and we're looking for a new Turkish Trainee-GM for official.

Banned Member

Quote Originally Posted by nickos3 View Post
    Our Turkish Trainee-GM has been kicked from the staff for using commands which were out of the list which has been given to him.
    You have to watch out '' ProfessionalKO Community ''... Dunno whats with second slot donator necklaces nowadays,everyone copying KO4U.

Banned Senior Member

Because KO4U was the first server to make use of the shoulder slot right? Get out of town. USKO used it before them and they took it from them, it doesn't matter who made it first lol. Who cares..

Banned Member

Quote Originally Posted by ReesesPieces View Post
    Who cares..
    You are right.. But i don't like the egoizem of nickos.

Quote Originally Posted by Karlskrone View Post
    You have to watch out '' ProfessionalKO Community ''... Dunno whats with second slot donator necklaces nowadays,everyone copying KO4U.
    Because my server wasn't online back then, you cannot say that "oh it was that server who used it first time". Who told you that i wasn't using it on my server before of 'em, locally on my server ? :O and afterall, when i've added that on my server, i hadn't seen any server using that before. i've learned that from twostars.

Everyone's creating private servers, they shouldn't because everyone 's actually copying the first private server that was actually opened ?

Use your brain for once before you post on my topic.

Quote Originally Posted by Karlskrone View Post
    OMG! HE'S USING ANOTHER SLOT TO STORE ITEMS IN!
    Overreaction much? Slots are there for one purpose: for players to put items in.

I'm surprised a lot less servers make use of them than they do, but certainly it's not a unique idea, and KO4U was never the first to want to do it; way before KO4U was ever around people were asking if it was possible to make use of it, and if so, how... it's not like the server doesn't support it either, it's just ensuring items are associated with that slot, which is extremely simple.

I don't really see the problem though: it sounds like you idolise KO4U, right? Then shouldn't this server making use of the same ideas at least stir some semblance of interest, as opposed to the instant disapproval because "HE'S COPYING USING A SLOT TO STORE ITEMS IN!"?

Quote Originally Posted by twostars View Post
    OMG! HE'S USING ANOTHER SLOT TO STORE ITEMS IN!
    Overreaction much? Slots are there for one purpose: for players to put items in.

I'm surprised a lot less servers make use of them than they do, but certainly it's not a unique idea, and KO4U was never the first to want to do it; way before KO4U was ever around people were asking if it was possible to make use of it, and if so, how... it's not like the server doesn't support it either, it's just ensuring items are associated with that slot, which is extremely simple.

I don't really see the problem though: it sounds like you idolise KO4U, right? Then shouldn't this server making use of the same ideas at least stir some semblance of interest, as opposed to the instant disapproval because "HE'S COPYING USING A SLOT TO STORE ITEMS IN!"?
    You fail, two. Your post makes sense, using sense to prove a point in this forums is like trying to teach a donkey how to appreciate a gourmet meal.
    twostars likes this.

Few Changes:

Upgrade Rates completed. Final Official Upgrade Rates: ProfessionalKO Forums -> [12.09.2013] Official Upgrade Rates
    Added TP Scrolls as a Vote Reward aswell.
    Increased Goblins coins up to 30,000+.
    Fixed visual bugged drops.
    Fixed 350 AC scroll.
    Fixed PUS Enchant Scrolls.
    Increased Holy Water of Temple drop rate.
    Added Upgrade with Trina for Red and Black Chitins.
    Fixed Archery skill.
    Fixed Asga Fruit and Cardinal Jewel quests. (100k coins for each item)
    Added master gems (opal, crystal, crude sapphire) at Grells on a high drop rate. (another one way to farm coins).

If not tomorrow, in 2 days, new topic will be created and we may start the advertisement for the Official Release.

Banned

hey is the server online?

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456