Page 66 of 279 FirstFirst ... 165662636465666768697076116166 ... LastLast
Like Tree786Likes

ProfessionalKO | Lv. 72 USKO 1298/1453 Farm-PK | OFFICIAL: 15.12.2023 at 22:00 UTC+3

This is a discussion on ProfessionalKO | Lv. 72 USKO 1298/1453 Farm-PK | OFFICIAL: 15.12.2023 at 22:00 UTC+3 within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; 3 new NPCs are going to be added in the next days. 1 for the BDW & LMS Coupons. The ...
Page: 66

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

3 new NPCs are going to be added in the next days.

1 for the BDW & LMS Coupons. The other 2, we'll keep it as a secret for the time being.

Client will be re-uploaded, patched. One of the patches is 25MB also many people are reporting that they have login(crash) issues lately, so, yeah.

We're going to seek for 1 or 2 new GMs in the near future. There'll be further announcement about it.

Sponsors list has been added in both forums & panel.

SOACS updates are in test mode at the moment, there'll be update list announced if not tonight then possibly tomorrow.
    DM & LMS Events will become scheduled events once the new updates will be applied.

LMS Event will be available again once the party creation will be allowed.

During the server maintenance, there are going to be server side clean-up and software + hardware upgrades for better performance.

Those who've been IP banned or their PC has been blocked from accessing ProfessionalKO between of the dates 26/09/2014 - 31/12/2014, their cases will be rechecked. Only those with a serious ban reason will remain blocked. Rest, will be unblocked on 27/03/2015 and that's the ~95% of our blocked users. Keep in mind that only IP bans and PC blocks are going to be lifted, NOT accounts or characters. In case you get blocked again, that's going to be permanent.

-----------

Lunar War at 16:20 & 21:00 Server Time.
    Deathmatch Event at 20:00 Server Time.
    Last edited by nickos3; 03-15-2015 at 07:10 AM.
    ZiggZaggClickClack likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by SeeYouInHeLL View Post
    Best private old myko server
    If you did this post for the reason that I'm guessing then it's not gonna work.
    If I'm wrong, then thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by nickos3 View Post
    If you did this post for the reason that I'm guessing then it's not gonna work.
    If I'm wrong, then thank you.
    i must +1 his post tho,
    havent played KO for 4-5 years and wouldn't think that I'd seriously get back to KO.. but that server is awesome, met alot of friends from old days here
    nickos3 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Diver View Post
    i must +1 his post tho,
    havent played KO for 4-5 years and wouldn't think that I'd seriously get back to KO.. but that server is awesome, met alot of friends from old days here
    It will get even better soon. At least, I think so, according my todo list.
    Diver likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by nickos3 View Post
    It will get even better soon. At least, I think so, according my todo list.
    nice , cant wait :]
    i like that some items are still very rare and expensive,
    everything seems balanced.. btw just a feedback,
    you shouldn't argue with the few people on ko4life that talk bad about your server,
    98% of the servers population isn't even registered here and they are happy with its current state and rules

Quote Originally Posted by Diver View Post
    nice , cant wait :]
    i like that some items are still very rare and expensive,
    everything seems balanced.. btw just a feedback,
    you shouldn't argue with the few people on ko4life that talk bad about your server,
    98% of the servers population isn't even registered here and they are happy with its current state and rules
    I know. I'm just trolling around :P

up, still the best server

The server maintenance will take place on thursday night or on friday morning. Exact day and time will be announced once we're ready.

The update list is ready and it'll be announced once server will go down for the maintenance.

Senior Member ZiggZaggClickClack's Avatar

R you planing to give out the big scrolls through vote points again? Would be fcking awsome...

I think you need change drop BF FRAGMENTS because now Random party cant farm normally since people pick all drop ( medals ) and queue is broken, one player can have two three (2-3) fragments and other player don't have any fragments because people alway's pick medals , in my opinion you need remove drop medals on BF Fragments and increase % drop to fragments this would allow farming random party and no one would become a victim of cheating(the victim) , opportunity makes the thief.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by SeeYouInHeLL View Post
    I think you need change drop BF FRAGMENTS because now Random party cant farm normally since people pick all drop ( medals ) and queue is broken, one player can have two three (2-3) fragments and other player don't have any fragments because people alway's pick medals , in my opinion you need remove drop medals on BF Fragments and increase % drop to fragments this would allow farming random party and no one would become a victim of cheating(the victim) , opportunity makes the thief.
    Tbh i most agree with this. Though when i was farming solo ( and yes it was hard but i managed to that with low geared archer) it was nice to get some medals if not fragments. So maybe he can increase the drop rate since in my personal opinion the drop rate was a bit too low.

Quote Originally Posted by Dogamon View Post
    Tbh i most agree with this. Though when i was farming solo ( and yes it was hard but i managed to that with low geared archer) it was nice to get some medals if not fragments. So maybe he can increase the drop rate since in my personal opinion the drop rate was a bit too low.

That's sad l change the nation so not going to raid you anymore amuğa goyim.

PS; the guy is 1 hit.

uppppppppppppppppppppp

Not gonna lie, this is the BEST private server around. Moradon is full like old Usko and CZ is active as hell.

Thank you guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Ribb View Post
    Not gonna lie, this is the BEST private server around. Moradon is full like old Usko and CZ is active as hell.
    I believe that it'll get much better (just like during X-mas), soon.

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 7
    06-04-2022, 07:39 AM
  2. Hits: 1
    01-27-2017, 05:04 PM
  3. Hits: 8
    08-23-2016, 07:14 PM
  4. Hits: 3
    12-27-2014, 11:05 AM
  5. Hits: 247
    12-26-2014, 05:13 PM
  6. Hits: 1