Page 82 of 279 FirstFirst ... 327278798081828384858692132182 ... LastLast
Results 1,216 to 1,230 of 4172
Like Tree786Likes

ProfessionalKO | Lv. 72 USKO 1298/1453 Farm-PK | OFFICIAL: 15.12.2023 at 22:00 UTC+3

This is a discussion on ProfessionalKO | Lv. 72 USKO 1298/1453 Farm-PK | OFFICIAL: 15.12.2023 at 22:00 UTC+3 within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by SahinBey A very good plan to fuck up a server but you have failed Ribb First of ...
Page: 82

Banned Member

Quote Originally Posted by SahinBey View Post
    A very good plan to fuck up a server but you have failed Ribb

First of all, yes I played here with some characters such as priest, warrior, assassin and mages. Why is this disturbing you? I have to play with these chars because when someone complain me about skills or sth like that I have to be really sure what is the wrong. Anyways...

Nickos is always checking SahinBey (me) if there is any strange trade/loot/commands/.../zones... If there was a wrong with me, he would ban SahinBey. I know many Turkish GMs another servers or here (before this database), all of them failed because they wanted to help their friends. Thats why im here for 8 months because I'm clear. There is no reason to blame me or our server.

Samet, Arif and some of the players are my friends more than 10 years. But this does not make them luckeir than the others. If they do a mistake, i applicate the server rules. As i did before. I banned M0ndeydLuffy, (Arif), P0seidon (Samet), muted, sent to jail etc. I have never given them any items or coins.
    Its pretty interesting how you had to register today to comment,probably nikos told you to do it huh?You both(nikos,sahin)have made a big difference between english and turkish community,its well known,sahin always cared about turkish community and always gave a fuck about the rest(happened with clan fights for example Vikings and Moses clan,they told you to move isiloon spawn cause Vikings were creating drainers to get the box,SO WHAT?Since when its ilegal to bring drainers to get the box from bosses?).And like that,plenty of examples,nerfing classes,making others overpowered,it all lead to old school players to quit,for example Vikings clan,everyone of them left lol,myself included,not gonna say who i am cause doesnt really matter,but you nikos fucked me pretty much.
    So please,face the consecuences now and enjoy.

Banned Member

Quote Originally Posted by maskedpatel View Post
    Personally I believe Legends is an active clan. Theyve been playing for months and they do spend time in the game, so I don't believe cheating is how they got their gear.
    How can you defend this mate?I remember you got your Iron Necklace scammed by some random turk,and you didnt get any kind of help,we both spoke on forums via PM,you probably remember me if u recheck your privates.I also got scammed an ENTIRE account without any kind of help,all i got was ignored and banned.
    Anyway,you told me you were quitting but i see you still playing?Da hell?

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Daenerys View Post
    Its pretty interesting how you had to register today to comment,probably nikos told you to do it huh?You both(nikos,sahin)have made a big difference between english and turkish community,its well known,sahin always cared about turkish community and always gave a fuck about the rest(happened with clan fights for example Vikings and Moses clan,they told you to move isiloon spawn cause Vikings were creating drainers to get the box,SO WHAT?Since when its ilegal to bring drainers to get the box from bosses?).And like that,plenty of examples,nerfing classes,making others overpowered,it all lead to old school players to quit,for example Vikings clan,everyone of them left lol,myself included,not gonna say who i am cause doesnt really matter,but you nikos fucked me pretty much.
    So please,face the consecuences now and enjoy.
    How can you defend this mate?I remember you got your Iron Necklace scammed by some random turk,and you didnt get any kind of help,we both spoke on forums via PM,you probably remember me if u recheck your privates.I also got scammed an ENTIRE account without any kind of help,all i got was ignored and banned.
    U mad bro

Banned Senior Member

Such professional. Such response.
    Vincents likes this.

Hüseyin, Arzu ya da Ribb mi demeliydim? Yeni açılacak olan MYKO'ya user toplamak için girdiğiniz şekillere bakar mısınız? Ne kadar zavallısınız... Hadi Arzu karı kıvırmasını bilir de, Hüseyin sen erkek adamsın, delikanlısın da, yapma

Huseyin, Arzu or should I say Ribb? You wanted to fuck up our server but you have failed. You made a fake photo but you forgot to erase your number and sentences, stupids. How poor you are... You wanted to pick up our users to your new server. I know that Arzu is the GM of new myko which will be opened soon. However, do not worry because I will show you how a server can be fucked up. Now go and open your server and fuck off from this topic.

Banned Senior Member

What a professional GM you are? You seem upset. Ribb, you have a server coming out too? Bad ass bro.

Yeah I got scammed its true. But server policy is what it is, doesn't matter if I agree with it. I quit for a bit but I wanted to go kill some people so I came back. Also my friends and clan still play so I have no inclination to quit.
    Are you BOOOO btw? Yeah your situation was unfortunate, and I don't have anything against turks. Greed is a human vice and scammers will be scammers. There will be corrupt turks and there will be good ones, and the same can be said about any group of people. I'm not trying to defend Legends, I'm just mentioning they have been playing for a long time. If GM's dont have the power to spawn items, then they can't have been cheating right?

Quote Originally Posted by ReesesPieces View Post
    What a professional GM you are? You seem upset. Ribb, you have a server coming out too? Bad ass bro.
    Not bro, Ribb is a girl. You should say her sister

Banned Member

Quote Originally Posted by maskedpatel View Post
    Yeah I got scammed its true. But server policy is what it is, doesn't matter if I agree with it. I quit for a bit but I wanted to go kill some people so I came back. Also my friends and clan still play so I have no inclination to quit.
    Are you BOOOO btw? Yeah your situation was unfortunate, and I don't have anything against turks. Greed is a human vice and scammers will be scammers. There will be corrupt turks and there will be good ones, and the same can be said about any group of people. I'm not trying to defend Legends, I'm just mentioning they have been playing for a long time. If GM's dont have the power to spawn items, then they can't have been cheating right?
    You know like me and like many others that nikos ignored to help me for some weird reason,he knew the scammer name,he knew the items i lost,he knew who did it and who i was,played from first day of the server,and he still acted like a douche.
    So yeah,i cant understand how you defend him at all.

Why doesnt anyone talk about the gold bars and items that Sahinbey and his clan have sold ???
    So i understand why niko still defends sahin. It is because Niko gives item to sahin and he with his clan sold items for real money. Then they share the money.
    There is no explanation of Nikos still defending this amateur gm. If not he should have kicked him way way before..

And it is so funny that when some random guy has kicked sahin's ass at cz , he is immediately log in to gm account and fukk him. Wooow that is so cool. Sahin u r the best player ever. Now they try
    to get away from this shit by accusing myko. And one more question to you !!! WHEN ARZU JOINED TO YOUR SERVER , WHICH CLAN HAS HER IMMEDIATELY AND GIVE ITEMS TO HER !!! Of course it is ur clan sorry it is gm's clan...
    And another issue Rasinblood didnt assing arzu as gm at myko , She was just moderator.

P.S. : niko dont even answer like that " u r kid bla bla bla " " All fake bla bla bla " . If u r looking for a kid Go check ur gm and his friends.

LOL. A Server? What the hax ure talking about. I dont know how to set up a server lolz. im playin private servers here, everyone know that im a player haha so call me ribb, huseyin is the one i meet on ProKO. Ppl payin and buyin KC to make items and u guys re just fukin up the players so im here to just show WHATS GOING ON BEHIND THE SERVER

You know like me and like many others that nikos ignored to help me for some weird reason,he knew the scammer name,he knew the items i lost,he knew who did it and who i was,played from first day of the server,and he still acted like a douche.
    So yeah,i cant understand how you defend him at all.
    SeveruS
    I think that you should stay away.

Quote Originally Posted by PurieL View Post
    Why doesnt anyone talk about the gold bars and items that Sahinbey and his clan have sold ???
    So i understand why niko still defends sahin. It is because Niko gives item to sahin and he with his clan sold items for real money. Then they share the money.
    There is no explanation of Nikos still defending this amateur gm. If not he should have kicked him way way before..

And it is so funny that when some random guy has kicked sahin's ass at cz , he is immediately log in to gm account and fukk him. Wooow that is so cool. Sahin u r the best player ever. Now they try
    to get away from this shit by accusing myko. And one more question to you !!! WHEN ARZU JOINED TO YOUR SERVER , WHICH CLAN HAS HER IMMEDIATELY AND GIVE ITEMS TO HER !!! Of course it is ur clan sorry it is gm's clan...
    And another issue Rasinblood didnt assing arzu as gm at myko , She was just moderator.

P.S. : niko dont even answer like that " u r kid bla bla bla " " All fake bla bla bla " . If u r looking for a kid Go check ur gm and his friends.
    SahinBey character has never been used for any illegal usage. Otherwise he'd be already banned.
    If anyone was corrupt, that'd be known and there were going to be evidence.

Good luck to your server but I doubt that you'll manage to get anyone from here.
    Nice try though.

Quote Originally Posted by Ribb View Post
    LOL. A Server? What the hax ure talking about. I dont know how to set up a server lolz. im playin private servers here, everyone know that im a player haha so call me ribb, huseyin is the one i meet on ProKO. Ppl payin and buyin KC to make items and u guys re just fukin up the players so im here to just show WHATS GOING ON BEHIND THE SERVER
    Too bad, you showed nothing so far.

It is funny that you both talking the same shiet. I dont launch any server and i dont know how to also. Me and mates are going to play ApexKO, nothing more.

Banned

It's not a secret that nickos is $ corrupt, it's known for long time, as well as other malicious behavior..

So ribb whats your point? tell us something new.

Quote Originally Posted by hashem View Post
    It's not a secret that nickos is $ corrupt, it's known for long time, as well as other malicious behavior..

So ribb whats your point? tell us something new.
    That's why they've got nothing to say now.

U mad bro

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 7
    06-04-2022, 07:39 AM
  2. Hits: 1
    01-27-2017, 05:04 PM
  3. Hits: 8
    08-23-2016, 07:14 PM
  4. Hits: 3
    12-27-2014, 11:05 AM
  5. Hits: 247
    12-26-2014, 05:13 PM