Page 178 of 186 FirstFirst ... 78128168174175176177178179180181182 ... LastLast
Results 2,656 to 2,670 of 2776
Like Tree420Likes

ProfessionalKO [Lv. 70 | MYKO Farm/PK Server] [OFFICIAL: 21/06/2019 -- 21:00 GMT+3]

This is a discussion on ProfessionalKO [Lv. 70 | MYKO Farm/PK Server] [OFFICIAL: 21/06/2019 -- 21:00 GMT+3] within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Profko has a best myko database here. When official?...
Page: 178


  1. #2656
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    29

    Default

    Profko has a best myko database here. When official?

  2. #2657
    Senior Member TheMortaja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    59

    Default

    Im looking forward for this server too, keep it up!

  3. #2658
    www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    2,218

    Default

    The server will be officially launched in a month, in June.
    Exact date will be announced once premium advertisement begins on turkish forums, but it will most likely gonna be on the 14th or 21th of June.
    ra3boob10, d13, MissBiatch and 5 others like this.

  4. #2659
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    86

    Default

    ill be there

  5. #2660
    Member ThomasShelby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    55

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nickos3 View Post
    The server will be officially launched in a month, in June.
    Exact date will be announced once premium advertisement begins on turkish forums, but it will most likely gonna be on the 14th or 21th of June.
    U waited waited waited and planned 14 june or 21 june.Beginning of holiday.I tought u would September is best choice.Sorry time is too wrong for my clan.Maybe u plan ur holiday and u need cash idk anyway, forget it

  6. #2661
    Senior Member TheMortaja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    59

    Default

    cool, I will give it a try

  7. #2662
    www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    2,218

    Default

    My inbox in here gets full quite often and based on automatic email notifications some people tried to contact me, so:
    daddids,Louise,osmanx,kash if you still want to contact me, try it now. Otherwise try contacting me via https://forums.professionalko.com/

  8. #2663
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    38

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nickos3 View Post
    The server will be officially launched in a month, in June.
    Exact date will be announced once premium advertisement begins on turkish forums, but it will most likely gonna be on the 14th or 21th of June.
    can't wait for the launch!

  9. #2664
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    29

    Default

    Good news, PKPK!

  10. #2665
    Senior Member YouGotPwndByMyAss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Holland
    Posts
    476

    Default

    Never played ProfKO. I will give it a try.

    I always hear good news about this server. I also couldn't find anything bad. A clean admin. So i'm ready to play on ur server @nickos3
    Last edited by YouGotPwndByMyAss; 05-24-2019 at 03:50 PM.

  11. #2666
    Senior Member Ragnar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Matrix
    Posts
    87

    Default

    nikos just open the beta already xD,make an announcement or someth,a pk beta

  12. #2667
    www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    2,218

    Default

    Thank you guys!

    @Ragnar, be patient
    Hastan and skel4life like this.

  13. #2668
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    29

    Default

    gogo PKPKPK Server not open yet AHM 16k nps already.. cheat koxp ban all

  14. #2669
    Senior Member Devotion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    113

    Default

    Teleportation skills have been disabled in Forgotten Temple, Bifrost's Lava Bridge, War's Prison and Warders' Barracks
    But can a person get teleported when he leaves prison/warder? Cause this is the problem in most place, that once you die you cant get tped for 5 mins.

    In-game "Select Character" & "Delete Character" options have been disabled
    This is a given evrywhere ^^, would like to see a server where this works. Atleast select character.

    Inn Hostess NPC added in Dungeon/Hell Abyss and in all events
    Potion NPC added in CZ, Lunar War, Eslant and in all events
    Sundries NPC added in Arena and in all events
    Buff NPC added in CZ and in all events

    I hope in safe zones like prison, so you can use it there and they can get killed.


    ..:: Blessed Upgrade Scroll ::..
    +1 -> +2: 100%
    +2 -> +3: 100%
    +3 -> +4: 85%
    +4 -> +5: 65%
    +5 -> +6: 45%
    +6 -> +7: 20%
    +7 -> +8: 0%
    ..:: Blessed Upgrade Scroll + Trina ::..
    +1 -> +2: 100%
    +2 -> +3: 100%
    +3 -> +4: 100%
    +4 -> +5: 80%
    +5 -> +6: 60%
    +6 -> +7: 32%
    +7 -> +8: 0%
    ..:: Accessories Upgrade Rates ::..
    ..:: Compound Scroll (+9 accessories) ::..
    +9 -> +10: 0%
    ..:: Compound Scroll (unique accessories) ::..
    +0 -> +1: 0%


    Any plan on adding +8 weapons/ armor
    and +1 jewels in the future? Cause if you do i think people would rather see it in the server from the start at maybe lower rates than the future.
    People wont stack items and go on a burn spree when +8 comes out and a new server is soon to launch -.-
    MissBiatch and nickos3 like this.

  15. #2670
    www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    2,218

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Devotion View Post
    Teleportation skills have been disabled in Forgotten Temple, Bifrost's Lava Bridge, War's Prison and Warders' Barracks
    But can a person get teleported when he leaves prison/warder? Cause this is the problem in most place, that once you die you cant get tped for 5 mins.
    If you are in prison just because you /towned or TPed in there, you can still be teleported, but if you're there because you died then you cannot be TPed for 5 minutes. If mage is not in warders' barracks but you are, he can still teleport you.

    Quote Originally Posted by Devotion View Post
    In-game "Select Character" & "Delete Character" options have been disabled
    This is a given evrywhere ^^, would like to see a server where this works. Atleast select character.
    Delete Character option was disabled by default and it's safer to use that feature via panel.
    I remember that I had disabled the Select Character option due to an exploit or bug abuse but I don't remember anything specific (it could be one of the authorization exploits), so re-activating it without making sure that this is now fixed and no longer an issue, it is a bad idea. If anyone happen to remember, I'd be glad to hear the reason

    Quote Originally Posted by Devotion View Post
    Inn Hostess NPC added in Dungeon/Hell Abyss and in all events
    Potion NPC added in CZ, Lunar War, Eslant and in all events
    Sundries NPC added in Arena and in all events
    Buff NPC added in CZ and in all events

    I hope in safe zones like prison, so you can use it there and they can get killed.
    If I'm not mistaken such NPCs are having 1 minute respawn time, or at least they used to be like this on ProKO back in 2014. So even if they get killed it won't affect your gameplay experience
    But yes, the lunar war NPCs are inside prison.

    Quote Originally Posted by Devotion View Post
    ..:: Blessed Upgrade Scroll ::..
    +1 -> +2: 100%
    +2 -> +3: 100%
    +3 -> +4: 85%
    +4 -> +5: 65%
    +5 -> +6: 45%
    +6 -> +7: 20%
    +7 -> +8: 0%
    ..:: Blessed Upgrade Scroll + Trina ::..
    +1 -> +2: 100%
    +2 -> +3: 100%
    +3 -> +4: 100%
    +4 -> +5: 80%
    +5 -> +6: 60%
    +6 -> +7: 32%
    +7 -> +8: 0%
    ..:: Accessories Upgrade Rates ::..
    ..:: Compound Scroll (+9 accessories) ::..
    +9 -> +10: 0%
    ..:: Compound Scroll (unique accessories) ::..
    +0 -> +1: 0%


    Any plan on adding +8 weapons/ armor
    and +1 jewels in the future? Cause if you do i think people would rather see it in the server from the start at maybe lower rates than the future.
    People wont stack items and go on a burn spree when +8 comes out and a new server is soon to launch -.-
    Upgrade rates is the only outdated information of the main post. I agree with you about the +8 upgrade but +1 accessories can give a huge stat boost. It will be decided tomorrow before I post the official announcement.
    Devotion likes this.

LinkBacks (?)

  1. Hits: 1
    01-27-2017, 05:04 PM
  2. Hits: 8
    08-23-2016, 07:14 PM
  3. Hits: 3
    12-27-2014, 11:05 AM
  4. Hits: 32
    12-26-2014, 05:13 PM
  5. Hits: 1
    06-04-2014, 07:37 PM

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-26-2014, 10:49 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-26-2014, 05:17 PM
  3. Replies: 359
    Last Post: 05-30-2014, 10:49 AM
  4. Replies: 288
    Last Post: 08-01-2013, 08:43 PM
  5. Replies: 39
    Last Post: 05-17-2013, 05:19 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •