Page 181 of 279 FirstFirst ... 81131171177178179180181182183184185191231 ... LastLast
Results 2,701 to 2,715 of 4182
Like Tree786Likes

ProfessionalKO | Lv. 72 USKO 1298/1453 Farm-PK | OFFICIAL: 15.12.2023 at 22:00 UTC+3

This is a discussion on ProfessionalKO | Lv. 72 USKO 1298/1453 Farm-PK | OFFICIAL: 15.12.2023 at 22:00 UTC+3 within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Decerto bps are barely viable,im trying to prove this on every server but no one gives two ...
Page: 181

Quote Originally Posted by Decerto View Post
    bps are barely viable,im trying to prove this on every server but no one gives two shits. Last server I played,profko,had 0 bps in their top 150 people (except me). Server before that,globalko,same thing,0 bp players. I'm sure this one will be no different,while warriors get howling,and rogues get bloody,mages get 2nd nova,bps get buffed judgement which is a joke to begin with >.< .
    Literally since begin of may u are complaining non stop. 24/7 on this forum. Go get a job. Go get a brain.

let nickos3 just launch his server without all this retarded bullshit of urs.

Quote Originally Posted by YouGotPwndByMyAss View Post
    Literally since begin of may u are complaining non stop. 24/7 on this forum. Go get a job. Go get a brain.

let nickos3 just launch his server without all this retarded bullshit of urs.
    You are totaly right bout letting Nickos3 launch the server without the retarted bullshit, but on the other hand he has a point.
    Decerto likes this.

I blocked that guy months ago,hes leeching onto my every post like a libtard that he is. Ignore him honestly cause he has nothing constructive to say other than starting drama. Cheers

I blocked that guy months ago,hes leeching onto my every post like a libtard that he is. Ignore him honestly cause he has nothing constructive to say other than starting drama. Cheers
    You don't have me blocked. You are reading all of it and you feel bad cuz this is all u have. And btw months ago? I didn't use this forum for years i use it since 3 weeks ago again to flame projectko and retards like you no more lol.

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

bps are barely viable,im trying to prove this on every server but no one gives two shits. Last server I played,profko,had 0 bps in their top 150 people (except me). Server before that,globalko,same thing,0 bp players. I'm sure this one will be no different,while warriors get howling,and rogues get bloody,mages get 2nd nova,bps get buffed judgement which is a joke to begin with >.< .
    Are you referring to ProfessionalKO of 2014 or 2017 ? Because I remember BPs like pSicoPaTa, 7seven7, WhosNext.. especially after 72 lvl cap and black chitins were released Warriors, Rogues and Mages cannot have 70 lvl skill before the release of Mastery Quests ^^
    It was decided based on some players' feedback, but, we could also start a poll about it.

Keep in mind that cavalries will be spawning from the very beginning of official launch.
    Sirouko likes this.

Where as i like to play BP, you got to remember most fights are many vs many players.
    This never works for BP's. But if its fighting like 2 or 3 ppl alone it would do fine.

Quote Originally Posted by nickos3 View Post
    Are you referring to ProfessionalKO of 2014 or 2017 ? Because I remember BPs like pSicoPaTa, 7seven7, WhosNext.. especially after 72 lvl cap and black chitins were released Warriors, Rogues and Mages cannot have 70 lvl skill before the release of Mastery Quests ^^
    It was decided based on some players' feedback, but, we could also start a poll about it.

Keep in mind that cavalries will be spawning from the very beginning of official launch.
    I'd say do a poll since thought and time change, people might have another perspective on this subject right now as they did years back.
    + We want bp's to be a challenge and not an easy 1-2 hit kill ya know.

BPs are never viable unless they can 1v3 people. They can do this only by either:

1. Going full glass cannon and 2-3 shotting people with just torment/parasite.
    2. Being able to tank 2-3 people without wearing a shield, for around 3-5 seconds.

Major reasons why bps aren't viable in 70 cap are:
    1. They cannot survive.
    2. They don't deal enough damage to beat minor healing.
    3. They don't have easy access to subside.
    4. They don't have enough MP.

So if you want bps to be a viable class, you'll have to give them a lot more damage than warriors for example. In a 1v1 scenario, BP is the strongest class, but nobody will ever 1v1 a BP that uses debuffs or heals. Which is why the only way I see BPs being played, is if they are capable of mowing down players by just hitting harder than anybody else.

bps start being viable at lvl 75 when you can have subside and 10k, but apart from that it's hard since new private servers does not incorporate defensive armors (25 dd, spear etc.) hence why bps have such hard time

Quote Originally Posted by Restless View Post
    bps start being viable at lvl 75 when you can have subside and 10k, but apart from that it's hard since new private servers does not incorporate defensive armors (25 dd, spear etc.) hence why bps have such hard time
    Even with 75 cap you still need to reach 1,2k+ damage with torment while also having 5-6k hp at least. It's just not worth playing BP unless it's OP, but I don't think people would even mind if that was the case. As for why BPs don't reach high rankings, well, rankings are just about activity and efficient PK. BP is pretty far from being efficient. You spend way too much time finding people to kill to actually compete. It's much easier to just play warrior/mage and party up to get in the middle of the action and constantly fight other parties. For soloing or small groups, it's easier to just play sin.

As an experienced player in this server,i would let nikos work,then u will see the results.

I'm not trying to takeaway anything from nikos,i know hes well respected. All I'm trying to say (what most other people above me said as well) is that bps damage values are broken,even if you go full glass cannon. Recently I tested this on ProjectKO and GlobalKO,where I went full str,literally full str 255 str,all str armors and all str accessories,had 3000 AP and I hit a rogue for 500 damage with helis (without torrment) . Imagine if warrior had 3000 AP and howling,you think 500 damage would be normal ? And as far as I know,helis is supposed to hit more than howling (looking at pure skill values,300% compared to 250% + 400 pure damage,which would take you upwards of 750+ dmg per hit),yet they told me those values are fine and thats how its supposed to be.

Now tell me,even if you do go full str bp in a full meaning of glass cannon,at best you can hope is to hit ~400-500 damage with judgement,while warriors hit you for 800 damage with howling and rogues spike/bloody you for 1k+ a pop. Thats why bps are broken,and thats why no one plays them.

and ps : dont tell me how bumping bps is going to break the server. Even if they hit for 1000 damage,there is only a small number of people that are willing to play a bp. So no,bumping judgement/helis is not going to break your server,if anything,its going to make it more diverse and make it feel more like real old myko,where you had a lot of people playing bps.
    Sirouko likes this.

Boost of armor would be good idea.

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

@Decerto I already mentioned that warriors and rogues won't have lvl 70 skill because mastery quests will be disabled for 1 week though :|

Global MyKo Senior Member Deadhealer's Avatar

I'm not trying to takeaway anything from nikos,i know hes well respected. All I'm trying to say (what most other people above me said as well) is that bps damage values are broken,even if you go full glass cannon. Recently I tested this on ProjectKO and GlobalKO,where I went full str,literally full str 255 str,all str armors and all str accessories,had 3000 AP and I hit a rogue for 500 damage with helis (without torrment) . Imagine if warrior had 3000 AP and howling,you think 500 damage would be normal ? And as far as I know,helis is supposed to hit more than howling (looking at pure skill values,300% compared to 250% + 400 pure damage,which would take you upwards of 750+ dmg per hit),yet they told me those values are fine and thats how its supposed to be.

Now tell me,even if you do go full str bp in a full meaning of glass cannon,at best you can hope is to hit ~400-500 damage with judgement,while warriors hit you for 800 damage with howling and rogues spike/bloody you for 1k+ a pop. Thats why bps are broken,and thats why no one plays them.

and ps : dont tell me how bumping bps is going to break the server. Even if they hit for 1000 damage,there is only a small number of people that are willing to play a bp. So no,bumping judgement/helis is not going to break your server,if anything,its going to make it more diverse and make it feel more like real old myko,where you had a lot of people playing bps.
    And as far as I know,helis is supposed to hit more than howling
    Decerto you were playing on a PK Beta and thats where your assumptions are coming from on Global Myko. You will be surprised that Howling sword hits less then full str bp with helis. You were fighting against a Fully geared rogue, that means 15% Mastery damage deduction +%14 belt and neck +7% our King medallion. Now add a shell set +8 + extra 25 ac due to corpse buff, to its total, 350 ac scroll and Armor Enchant(+all unique rings earrings). You will not hit more then what you are hitting. That is why there is torment and malice on priests, so you can get rid of that defense and kill rogues. It is funny how you want to hit them for 1k and then by any chance a torment pops up and you suddenly 2 hit everyone. Bp's were never ment to 2 vs 1 or 3 vs 1 with same gear as their opponents. You see those bp videos, all of them either hitting on under geared characters or skilless players, if bp going solo.

Their ac and other damage reduction buffs have not yet reached the no damage zone (which is out-healed by their minor). On any highly populated farm server where there Helis , bp's that know how to play will always find their glory if played correctly. So i dont think you will ever hit on any myko server 1k on a fully geared sin as bp with no debuffs. The red/black Chitins could help you with that and elemental rings with a hb in a vs tho.(coming from 2014 proffko).

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 7
    06-04-2022, 07:39 AM
  2. Hits: 1
    01-27-2017, 05:04 PM
  3. Hits: 8
    08-23-2016, 07:14 PM
  4. Hits: 3
    12-27-2014, 11:05 AM
  5. Hits: 247
    12-26-2014, 05:13 PM
  6. Hits: 1