Page 182 of 279 FirstFirst ... 82132172178179180181182183184185186192232 ... LastLast
Results 2,716 to 2,730 of 4182
Like Tree786Likes

ProfessionalKO | Lv. 72 USKO 1298/1453 Farm-PK | OFFICIAL: 15.12.2023 at 22:00 UTC+3

This is a discussion on ProfessionalKO | Lv. 72 USKO 1298/1453 Farm-PK | OFFICIAL: 15.12.2023 at 22:00 UTC+3 within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; whatever bois,dont get your panties up in a bunch...dont tell me that bps are good,tell your playerbase,where not a single ...
Page: 182

whatever bois,dont get your panties up in a bunch...dont tell me that bps are good,tell your playerbase,where not a single soul wants to play it. I can just reroll as anything,its just that warriors and rogues are too easy and boring for me .

Global MyKo Senior Member Deadhealer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Decerto View Post
    whatever bois,dont get your panties up in a bunch...dont tell me that bps are good,tell your playerbase,where not a single soul wants to play it. I can just reroll as anything,its just that warriors and rogues are too easy and boring for me .
    Do now you want to have bps easy and boring ? What after that your highness ?
    Devotion likes this.

SEXIEST NOSE ON EARTH Senior Member SheldonCooper's Avatar

Would sure like to see you roll a rogue as a professional.

If you want godlike bp to deal hard damage, tank hard, heal, duff. Then just make bp server.

BP is boosted already on every private server. Imagine having default damages for bp from myko times. You would cry so shitty the class. Why? Cause bp is something players invented, not the game.

On more pressing note. If every class is so boring in ko play WoW then and spare us few selected devs on this forum some major brain damage from your useless comments.

Quote Originally Posted by SheldonCooper View Post
    Would sure like to see you roll a rogue as a professional.

If you want godlike bp to deal hard damage, tank hard, heal, duff. Then just make bp server.

BP is boosted already on every private server. Imagine having default damages for bp from myko times. You would cry so shitty the class. Why? Cause bp is something players invented, not the game.

On more pressing note. If every class is so boring in ko play WoW then and spare us few selected devs on this forum some major brain damage from your useless comments.
    Well going 255 str BP on a 70/72 capped server is already massive failure. Some people just choose to go for maximumatakpawer.
    ThomasShelby likes this.

Lmao sheldon dont make me laugh.."rogue as a professional" in 2019 ? Even my toaster has a capability of mashing keystrokes together . Also "BP is invented by the players".just so happens that the game had the 50% AP increase for the priests. Putting 2 and 2 together aint that hard. I played a rogue,I played an archer,even on your brothers server as "niggawiththetrigga",litterally,trigga meant macro. I used to eat cereal with one hand and PK with my mouse. Its ya boi.

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

I would rather make priests useful as buffers than killing-machines like warriors

Anyways, if we start with lvl cap 70 then lvl cap 72 will be released along with mastery quests.

Quote Originally Posted by SPANKME View Post
    go for maximumatakpawer.
    I liked that.

Lmao sheldon dont make me laugh.."rogue as a professional" in 2019 ? Even my toaster has a capability of mashing keystrokes together . Also "BP is invented by the players".just so happens that the game had the 50% AP increase for the priests. Putting 2 and 2 together aint that hard. I played a rogue,I played an archer,even on your brothers server as "niggawiththetrigga",litterally,trigga meant macro. I used to eat cereal with one hand and PK with my mouse. Its ya boi.
    From what i've seen in Global-Myko u can't even play BP. And u also tried warrior wasn't a succes either. Also you had more deaths then kills lol. Forgot descent on skillbar?
    Ur name is a good one for u ye. *gayretard*

Quote Originally Posted by SPANKME View Post
    Well going 255 str BP on a 70/72 capped server is already massive failure. Some people just choose to go for maximumatakpawer.
    As much as I'd like to agree, it actually gets you more kills to just go glass cannon and play safe, rather than make a "smart" build and survive. Unless you play with a group of course, in which case they can make up for the damage loss. But then again, if you play with a group, you could just play a regular support priest instead and have better results anyway.

I think Decerto is making a good point about BPs, but he's not understanding the core problem. The reason why BPs aren't good isn't because they're not strong. In fact, BPs are the strongest class in the game. It just happens to be, that if you play a BP in a group, you might as well be full support and achieve more. Then, due to how strong debuffs are, most people run around with cure. They either have a rogue or priest in the group that can cure them. This makes the whole debuff part kind of irrelevant. Which is why BPs are great for killing people in the middle of chaotic fights, where you can just drop a torment and get a couple kills due to your insanely high damage. But in most servers BP damage isn't actually high enough for this and rogues and warriors have too much HP, so they can run away before you actually manage to kill them.

On top of all this, compared to a warrior with descent, BPs are just too damn easy to catch and kill. 3 sins and a warrior can achieve the same results, or more, as a group of 3 sins and a BP. The warrior can be saved by the sins and he can descent away, making it possible to run from people chasing. But when a BP gets caught, regardless of the amount of minor healing or curing, the only way to survive a group of chasers is to kill them. And again, if you are chased by 8+ people and you have to turn and fight, you'd just much rather be a support priest, rather than a BP.

As much as people want to fulfill their tanking 1v3 dreams as a BP, it's just not possible nowadays with players getting smarter and better. Making a tanky BP is great as long as people keep fighting you, but realistically there's never a situation where people will just submit themselves to you and let you kill them. Instead, the only way to get kills is to have a high risk-high reward kind of playstyle, where you can hit like a truck, but lack all defenses to survive. Hence, I think overtuning the BP damage would be completely acceptable.

tl;dr There isn't a playstyle for BPs that isn't done better by other classes. The only way BPs could achieve somewhat good results as a solo class or a small group class, would be if they dealt more damage than rogues/warriors and lacked the defenses to survive. A true high risk-high reward playstyle, which is different from any other class.
    Decerto and retail like this.

i waiting .... PROFKO best !
    nickos3 likes this.

Good luck nickos

Buuuuuuuuummmmmmmpppppppppppp ))))))

Quote Originally Posted by YouGotPwndByMyAss View Post
    Buuuuuuuuummmmmmmpppppppppppp ))))))

bump ur brain , still a pussy on VS , why u running on global if comes on another characterrrrrrrr omg DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DDDDDDDDDDD
    only back with ur fucking pussys priest XD GL XD

Quote Originally Posted by GhostOfShazzz View Post
    bump ur brain , still a pussy on VS , why u running on global if comes on another characterrrrrrrr omg DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DDDDDDDDDDD
    only back with ur fucking pussys priest XD GL XD
    Still pussy on vs?? I actually killed you with +5s and quest rings while u had +7 daggers and ring of lifes on Project_KO beta.

Back with my fucking pussy priests? Wtf you mean. You mean when u with 2 parties and im with 1 priest or?? I actually killed your party like 2vs6 etc xD
    You know what. Let's do a new 1vs1. I want you and me both to record the vs and on same items. I accept Warrior vs Warrior or Sin vs Sin.
    But only if the winner gets a reward for example 100-200-300$ it's ur choice how much im ok with everything aslong it isn't for free already killed you like that a 100 times.
    Let me know if u want it im down for it.

Few weeks left. Any news on a beta before server start?

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 7
    06-04-2022, 07:39 AM
  2. Hits: 1
    01-27-2017, 05:04 PM
  3. Hits: 8
    08-23-2016, 07:14 PM
  4. Hits: 3
    12-27-2014, 11:05 AM
  5. Hits: 247
    12-26-2014, 05:13 PM
  6. Hits: 1