Page 61 of 279 FirstFirst ... 115157585960616263646571111161 ... LastLast
Like Tree786Likes

ProfessionalKO | Lv. 72 USKO 1298/1453 Farm-PK | OFFICIAL: 15.12.2023 at 22:00 UTC+3

This is a discussion on ProfessionalKO | Lv. 72 USKO 1298/1453 Farm-PK | OFFICIAL: 15.12.2023 at 22:00 UTC+3 within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by SheldonCooper Ye then if it wasn't visual bug (war is pretty buggy visually it's hard to ban ...
Page: 61

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SheldonCooper View Post
    Ye then if it wasn't visual bug (war is pretty buggy visually it's hard to ban anyone there) he probably used wh on koxp. Things like that pissed me off on my server also. Some players didn't use koxp in an obvious way like casting skills fast and shit, some priests did but it's easy to catch them. They did sneaky things like using auto pots options on it. It's allowing the use potions faster then client. But just slightly faster it's to hard to detect them. I saw many people class change after I changed the magic stuff related to potion heals and shit to which koxp is coded xD.

Was actually thinking of leaving the old ids in database but edit the magics on old id to like instantly kill player. that way when someone would have used any skill with koxp or auto pot he'd die in 1 hit that would be hillarious to watch how many people actually try the koxp xD
    The tools these people are using are macro tools and changing skill IDs doesn't fix anything in this case.
    SOACS is using both client and server side -skill cast time checks- and in case they use tools which can 'bypass' the cooldown, the casts will start to fail.
    You're right about the HP/MP potions though.

Quote Originally Posted by stimpy View Post
    Still waiting for an answer.
    What priest did was glitch. The warriors have used Descent skill and there's nothing forbidden about it. Just like when mages teleports a party member. (warning: Using mage TP skill by sticking to the wall is forbidden)

The specific priest will be banned for 24 hours, for glitching in.
    The abusers from now on will be banned for 72 hours though.

All the Lunar Wars will be monitored from now on but we cannot check all 4 warders at the same time so a video capture in case of another glitch will be helpful.

And no, there's no "warning first" about this.

Lunar War at 20:00 & 1:00 Server Time.

Banned Member

Holy shit, normally I wouldn't go out of my way to do something like this but wow. This server sucked more dick than a faggot high on ecstasy with an ounce of cocaine in his asshole on a Friday night.
    I'd rather stick my dick into a toaster than play this sad pathetic excuse for a server.
    If you want to donate and be a lifeless little virgin cunt who never gets pussy in your whole sad, meaningless life. Then play this server.

Quote Originally Posted by Shishio View Post
    Holy shit, normally I wouldn't go out of my way to do something like this but wow. This server sucked more dick than a faggot high on ecstasy with an ounce of cocaine in his asshole on a Friday night.
    I'd rather stick my dick into a toaster than play this sad pathetic excuse for a server.
    If you want to donate and be a lifeless little virgin cunt who never gets pussy in your whole sad, meaningless life. Then play this server.
    I actually think this server is one of the most beginner friendly servers where you don't have to spend money.

Also getting laid ≠ meaningful. I'd say almost all life is meaningless regardless what actions you take.

i tried a few servers and this is actually the best one around,
    well balanced, beginner friendly, lots pk, economy is stable, huge english community..
    brings back old KO feelings

Banned Senior Member

I died reading that comment. Thank you for the night booster.
    Jonko likes this.

Banned Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    I actually think this server is one of the most beginner friendly servers where you don't have to spend money.

Also getting laid ≠ meaningful. I'd say almost all life is meaningless regardless what actions you take.
    Lmao well from what I found, no one wants to farm anymore. I even have friends who play there who are so sick of farming they don't want to do it anymore.
    So there I was, a priest, trying to solo level and farm? Yeah, let me get that priest maul +8, I'll go do Titans kk?

Quote Originally Posted by ReesesPieces View Post
    I died reading that comment. Thank you for the night booster.
    Lmao I gotta say when I saw Reeses was the last person to respond, I was almost certain I was going to read you defending these guys.. Haha
    Glad to be of service.

Lmao well from what I found, no one wants to farm anymore. I even have friends who play there who are so sick of farming they don't want to do it anymore.
    So there I was, a priest, trying to solo level and farm? Yeah, let me get that priest maul +8, I'll go do Titans kk?

Lmao I gotta say when I saw Reeses was the last person to respond, I was almost certain I was going to read you defending these guys.. Haha
    Glad to be of service.
    Well it's a farm server so obviously you're supposed to farm lol. It's not even that hard farm. Also your basic gear is good enough to do deruvish which is the 2nd most efficient farming method in-game.

Glad to be of service.

The best solution would be play or leave, you cannot judge the server by 3 people saying its complicated, some people like and dislike.

Quote Originally Posted by zuka View Post
    The best solution would be play or leave, you cannot judge the server by 3 people saying its complicated, some people like and dislike.
    the concept of server is and may be good for a lot of people, but it still don't change the fact that nickos3 got 0 access nor he can't edit anything by himself because of the packed files.

Quote Originally Posted by mortal View Post
    the concept of server is and may be good for a lot of people, but it still don't change the fact that nickos3 got 0 access nor he can't edit anything by himself because of the packed files.
    [2/22/2015 1:06:24 PM] osmanx: u have unpack exe dude

Sorry nerd, but, I've lost the score.

Kill the GM Event winners:

El Morad winners:
    1. Clegane
    2. TandoriChicken
    3. OhaVeV

Karus winners:
    1. SonOfFelankor
    2. Skurwiel
    3. BODYGUARD

SlickPrick Senior Member jewboy's Avatar

Supernova doesn't work with TS (for me) but the other skills work... I dont have level 70 nova yet so idk if it works for that one or not.

All the things that dont work are related to that shitty anti cheat,and the only way for all of em to work is to disable it,but since they wont do it it will still stay like that.I've been on the server on/off for 2-3 months,and for that amount of time i havent seen one improvement.Dont get me wrong the concept is nice,but theres a lot of stuff still needing to get fixed.

mostly visual bug annoying

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 7
    06-04-2022, 07:39 AM
  2. Hits: 1
    01-27-2017, 05:04 PM
  3. Hits: 8
    08-23-2016, 07:14 PM
  4. Hits: 3
    12-27-2014, 11:05 AM
  5. Hits: 247
    12-26-2014, 05:13 PM