Page 83 of 279 FirstFirst ... 337379808182838485868793133183 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,245 of 4182
Like Tree786Likes

ProfessionalKO | Lv. 72 USKO 1298/1453 Farm-PK | OFFICIAL: 15.12.2023 at 22:00 UTC+3

This is a discussion on ProfessionalKO | Lv. 72 USKO 1298/1453 Farm-PK | OFFICIAL: 15.12.2023 at 22:00 UTC+3 within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I have no point, i just lost like 300usd more on donates so trying to show people its just a ...
Page: 83

I have no point, i just lost like 300usd more on donates so trying to show people its just a waste of money, take care. This is all the reason i write here.

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ribb View Post
    I have no point, i just lost like 300usd more on donates so trying to show people its just a waste of money, take care. This is all the reason i write here.
    So what's your paypal email ?

Well, it is time to post something and talk a bit cause some people wrote my name here. First of all Sahin and Nickos, check my Posts about the server ProfessionalKO here around Ko4life. I did'nt say anything bad and wrote all good to lure new players but its all started to meet with Sahin and others in real life.

On the same day i bought some items from Poseid0n aka Samet, paid really nice money to him and felt nice cause i had no time to farm ( i have family and work ). He sold me nice items that i can build x3 account with full gear. Everything was okey to me since i meet with Sahin and other clannies in real life. We had a meeting on Sultanahmet, sahin knows what i mean and what i say. I heard everything on that evening, bugs, cheats, item selling and more and more from Sahin and clan Legends AND i started to feel like and idiot cause of buying items from those guys. Cause i also donate the server more then 200 USD. What the hell guys, i donate, bought items and those guys are fuking the server also Sahin is playing with them!? What kind of hack is this?

Sahin, you know i was in Watsapp group. It's not a lie, talk like a man here and dont tell me lies, lets get real btw dont call my mobile phone once more okey. Ribb is the guy i meet in game and he also use this forum so i sent him pictures instead of upload and fight with you all here cause its really waste of time for me but he decided to upload and fight. Thats the story here if you all wonder why Ribb is posting.

PS. Please someone check my talks about the server before. You can use search button for it. Its all nice and well comments but like i said. Its all started on the day i meet with Sahin in real life. So sahin, huseyin here.
    nickos3 likes this.

Huso you dont need to post here kanka, everyone can see whats happening. you have to upload here CCard trades instead of text and watsapp screenshots.

Quote Originally Posted by HStealth View Post
    Well, it is time to post something and talk a bit cause some people wrote my name here. First of all Sahin and Nickos, check my Posts about the server ProfessionalKO here around Ko4life. I did'nt say anything bad and wrote all good to lure new players but its all started to meet with Sahin and others in real life.

On the same day i bought some items from Poseid0n aka Samet, paid really nice money to him and felt nice cause i had no time to farm ( i have family and work ). He sold me nice items that i can build x3 account with full gear. Everything was okey to me since i meet with Sahin and other clannies in real life. We had a meeting on Sultanahmet, sahin knows what i mean and what i say. I heard everything on that evening, bugs, cheats, item selling and more and more from Sahin and clan Legends AND i started to feel like and idiot cause of buying items from those guys. Cause i also donate the server more then 200 USD. What the hell guys, i donate, bought items and those guys are fuking the server also Sahin is playing with them!? What kind of hack is this?

Sahin, you know i was in Watsapp group. It's not a lie, talk like a man here and dont tell me lies, lets get real btw dont call my mobile phone once more okey. Ribb is the guy i meet in game and he also use this forum so i sent him pictures instead of upload and fight with you all here cause its really waste of time for me but he decided to upload and fight. Thats the story here if you all wonder why Ribb is posting.

PS. Please someone check my talks about the server before. You can use search button for it. Its all nice and well comments but like i said. Its all started on the day i meet with Sahin in real life. So sahin, huseyin here.
    Read your PM

Banned Member

Quote Originally Posted by nickos3 View Post
    SeveruS
    I think that you should stay away.

SahinBey character has never been used for any illegal usage. Otherwise he'd be already banned.
    If anyone was corrupt, that'd be known and there were going to be evidence.

Good luck to your server but I doubt that you'll manage to get anyone from here.
    Nice try though.

Too bad, you showed nothing so far.
    Got nothing else to say to you useless prick.
    Last edited by Daenerys; 04-24-2015 at 09:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by HStealth View Post

Seriously if this is not taken into account what else do you need?

What a mess.

I did no want to upload whatsapp pics i have from turk friend, but seems like nikos doesnt care and still wants a proof. those are proofs from turkish players on your server Nickos.

kthxbb
    Last edited by NotSoBad; 05-02-2015 at 10:37 AM.

Banned Member

NotSoBad im BOOOOOOOOOOO and you know we had a very good relationship,but you should know that nikos is not that good as you think,i thought it aswell,but when i got fucked he did nothing to help me but banning me for no reason actually,his excuse was that i was replying forum topics that didnt need to be replied,really professional reply.
    He didnt even answer to me when i asked for help or why did he ban,he just kept ignoring like if i did something to him lol.

Now if niko kicks sahin for corruption that would be an admission of corruption and him not be thrill enough, lying from the start by saying i was always checking Sahin beys logs. So drop this he wont admit it. People with brain would see whats going on here and do what is necessary by themselves niko doesnt have to accept anything. If there this many people whining about a server then you should back off . Pick your gm team better next time.
    ImmortalOne likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by NutellaBadger View Post
    Now if niko kicks sahin for corruption that would be an admission of corruption and him not be thrill enough, lying from the start by saying i was always checking Sahin beys logs. So drop this he wont admit it. People with brain would see whats going on here and do what is necessary by themselves niko doesnt have to accept anything. If there this many people whining about a server then you should back off . Pick your gm team better next time.
    what corruption are you talking about ?
    the guy above says that sahinbey was protecting his friends from the account/item sales rule (and from cheating). not that sahinbey did something corrupt with his character.
    And that's something I really didn't like so I'm thinking of what to do.

... dumb (don't take this as an insult..).
    Last edited by nickos3; 04-25-2015 at 05:55 PM.

Banned Member

what corruption are you talking about ?
    the guy above says that sahinbey was protecting his friends from the account/item sales rule (and from cheating). not that sahinbey did something corrupt with his character.
    And that's something I really didn't like so I'm thinking of what to do.

... dumb (don't take this as an insult..).
    You call people "dumb" but you dont mean it as an insult?I hope you get banned for real,you are disrespecting everyone who disagrees with you.
    ImmortalOne likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Daenerys View Post
    You call people "dumb" but you dont mean it as an insult?I hope you get banned for real,you are disrespecting everyone who disagrees with you.
    Spreading lies is worse than insulting.
    Well, you're a dumbass. Stay out of my topic if you don't like. Or stay completely out of this forum 'cause according THIS and my experience with you (till I banned you), you're a scammer.

Banned Member

Spreading lies is worse than insulting.
    Well, you're a dumbass. Stay out of my topic if you don't like. Or stay completely out of this forum 'cause according THIS and my experience with you (till I banned you), you're a scammer.
    Im still waiting for the current people who are implicated(BRAND,Restless)to report me lol,cause they never did,like i said it all was bullshit comming from stupid LambOfGod.
    Your experience with me?DID I EVER SCAM ANYONE IN YOUR SERVER?IF SO,POST PROFS MORON,YOUR THE ONE SPREADING LIES.
    Also dont fucking dare talking about something you dont know at all,you know nothing.
    Last edited by Daenerys; 04-25-2015 at 07:13 PM.

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 7
    06-04-2022, 07:39 AM
  2. Hits: 1
    01-27-2017, 05:04 PM
  3. Hits: 8
    08-23-2016, 07:14 PM
  4. Hits: 3
    12-27-2014, 11:05 AM
  5. Hits: 247
    12-26-2014, 05:13 PM
  6. Hits: 1