Page 114 of 279 FirstFirst ... 1464104110111112113114115116117118124164214 ... LastLast
Results 1,696 to 1,710 of 4182
Like Tree786Likes

ProfessionalKO | Lv. 72 USKO 1298/1453 Farm-PK | OFFICIAL: 15.12.2023 at 22:00 UTC+3

This is a discussion on ProfessionalKO | Lv. 72 USKO 1298/1453 Farm-PK | OFFICIAL: 15.12.2023 at 22:00 UTC+3 within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by ImmortalOne dead server. plsss more screeeeeeeeeeeeens And it's not December month yet... This x-mas will be as ...
Page: 114

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ImmortalOne View Post
    dead server.

plsss more screeeeeeeeeeeeens

And it's not December month yet...

This x-mas will be as good as the last one and probably even better!
    ImmortalOne likes this.

get out with ur negative posts really

Banned Member

Not sure who said anything negative?

I've just pointed out the fact that panel count is bugged and it has 50-70 more players than there is ingame... But nickos is answering with some screens, when you can see that there really is 50-70 missing players.

35 people merchanting in moradon can really look a lot though.. Server can be good, i'm not saying anything but nickos keep acussing and flaming other servers of having bugged count while in fact he does it.

Quote Originally Posted by Grobar View Post

I've just pointed out the fact that panel count is bugged and it has 50-70 more players than there is ingame... But nickos is answering with some screens, when you can see that there really is 50-70 missing players.

35 people merchanting in moradon can really look a lot though.. Server can be good, i'm not saying anything but nickos keep acussing and flaming other servers of having bugged count while in fact he does it.
    Yeah when there are 50-60 users online and 15 of 'em are @CZ, 30-40 @Moradon and rest farming in other zones, it's fake. Why are we even discussing about it ... ? even the moradon merchants are fake. The "users in CZ:" too. It's the NPCs counted as players.

From the SS above, I count at least 50 people in Moradon. You're not good in maths... and I'm not surprised at all... after your fail on guessing (after your scientific calculations) the server's population/earnings and every other thing you're jealous about

Are you taking a break of the UnitedKO with which you're going to fool the players this time and decided to spend your free time in here ? You should take care of your previous server, drevinko, which's forum has been hacked and kofox pops up everywhere, making it to look like a cheap bitch ^^ And regarding your ignorance towards some dedicated players of drevinko who're waiting an answer from you, yet ? no comments at all. =P

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by nickos3 View Post

And it's not December month yet...

This x-mas will be as good as the last one and probably even better!
    Awwwwwwwwwwwww <3

Quote Originally Posted by NaRcoTiZeD View Post
    get out with ur negative posts really
    u mad?

Awwwwwwwwwwwww <3

u mad?
    I've had 'em ready for you

Always at your service

Banned Member

Yeah when there are 50-60 users online and 15 of 'em are @CZ, 30-40 @Moradon and rest farming in other zones, it's fake. Why are we even discussing about it ... ? even the moradon merchants are fake. The "users in CZ:" too. It's the NPCs counted as players.

From the SS above, I count at least 50 people in Moradon. You're not good in maths... and I'm not surprised at all... after your fail on guessing (after your scientific calculations) the server's population/earnings and every other thing you're jealous about

Are you taking a break of the UnitedKO with which you're going to fool the players this time and decided to spend your free time in here ? You should take care of your previous server, drevinko, which's forum has been hacked and kofox pops up everywhere, making it to look like a cheap bitch ^^ And regarding your ignorance towards some dedicated players of drevinko who're waiting an answer from you, yet ? no comments at all. =P
    I'm not saying ProKO is bad, it's actually better than DrevinKO.. However DrevinKO is not my server and never was, it's my brothers and it's kinda not my fault that most of the players quited from there.. That's why i don't trust the MYKO servers anymore. Nobody hacked the forum lol, Drevin made a deal with KO-FOX to have their forum advertisted there, and it's not big deal since the server has low population

But i'm saying that your Panel Count is bugged, it shows more users than there is. Why don't you admit it? Bugging panel count is actually smart, like i always been saying.

Why bugging panel is smart?

• People dont recognize if there is 90 or 150 users, it almost looks the same.
    • A new comer will join the server if he see 150 users, but will think twice if he see 90 users.
    • The current players will stay longer if they see 150 rather than 90.

But, you always were trolling others and attacking that they are bugging panel? So why you do it also, and why dont you admit?

About UnitedKO... It's not just a server, it's a brand that advertises alone.. You know about it, a lot of people from gamers4life know about it, yet it's not even being advertisted here.. It's a pure PK server, that has the most stable and biggest community after MaxKO, and is here to become number 1 pvp server.. Sadly last UnitedKO from a year ago had to shutdown after almost a year being online and active due to ACME stopped to work. Now it's coming back stronger, bigger and more technically improved.

I hope i answered you.

I'm not saying ProKO is bad, it's actually better than DrevinKO.. However DrevinKO is not my server and never was, it's my brothers and it's kinda not my fault that most of the players quited from there.. That's why i don't trust the MYKO servers anymore. Nobody hacked the forum lol, Drevin made a deal with KO-FOX to have their forum advertisted there, and it's not big deal since the server has low population

But i'm saying that your Panel Count is bugged, it shows more users than there is. Why don't you admit it? Bugging panel count is actually smart, like i always been saying.

Why bugging panel is smart?

• People dont recognize if there is 90 or 150 users, it almost looks the same.
    • A new comer will join the server if he see 150 users, but will think twice if he see 90 users.
    • The current players will stay longer if they see 150 rather than 90.

But, you always were trolling others and attacking that they are bugging panel? So why you do it also, and why dont you admit?

About UnitedKO... It's not just a server, it's a brand that advertises alone.. You know about it, a lot of people from gamers4life know about it, yet it's not even being advertisted here.. It's a pure PK server, that has the most stable and biggest community after MaxKO, and is here to become number 1 pvp server.. Sadly last UnitedKO from a year ago had to shutdown after almost a year being online and active due to ACME stopped to work. Now it's coming back stronger, bigger and more technically improved.

I hope i answered you.
    The server which you're currently running, is showing 143 fake users online. Your server's population has dropped down to < 10 within a month since it was launched.
    I told you, here @ G4L, what's needed from your side in order to keep a decent server online and after your responses at that time, I warned you that your server will fail again and the only reason is you. You can now see the results.

You said, there are 75 fake users just 1 hour ago... 30 minutes later you said 50. Something's wrong with your calculations? What about now

FYI, every soacs server has the same server list. Just load ProfessionalKO and check how many bars there are. That's why I'm telling you that your server has fake counts (excluding the mistakes you do on your website ;_ and that I can prove it on every server launch you do... because you can't fake the server list It was some kind of secret but every person with an avg IQ can figure it out... so, now you know why.

Awwwwwwwwwwwww <3

u mad?
    mad about what? about ur stupid replys? never

Banned Member

The server which you're currently running, is showing 143 fake users online. Your server's population has dropped down to < 10 within a month since it was launched.
    I told you, here @ G4L, what's needed from your side in order to keep a decent server online and after your responses at that time, I warned you that your server will fail again and the only reason is you. You can now see the results.

You said, there are 75 fake users just 1 hour ago... 30 minutes later you said 50. Something's wrong with your calculations? What about now

FYI, every soacs server has the same server list. Just load ProfessionalKO and check how many bars there are. That's why I'm telling you that your server has fake counts (excluding the mistakes you do on your website ;_ and that I can prove it on every server launch you do... because you can't fake the server list It was some kind of secret but every person with an avg IQ can figure it out... so, now you know why.
    Ah come on Greek.. You know i'm never wrong.

• 30 minutes ago, you had around 50 players in CZ and 155 total.. Did you make a boss event in cz?
    • Now after 30 minutes, you have 22 users in CZ, and 129 total

So you are saying me that out of 129 Users online, 22 are in Colony zone, 50(less when i counted) are in moradon? That is total of 77 Users
    Let's say there is total of 20 users in all other zones, which can be less since other zones are useless.

It's total of 97 users.
    And since in Moradon there is not 50 users, but only like 35 we will do

97-15 = 82 Users online

So prove now that i'm wrong and make a screenshot of /COUNT. --- You won't do that, because you know i'm right.

why u making useless replys here? stop cry and go get a life
    DrUnKeNmAsTeR likes this.

Ah come on Greek.. You know i'm never wrong.

• 30 minutes ago, you had around 50 players in CZ and 155 total.. Did you make a boss event in cz?
    • Now after 30 minutes, you have 22 users in CZ, and 129 total

So you are saying me that out of 129 Users online, 22 are in Colony zone, 50(less when i counted) are in moradon? That is total of 77 Users
    Let's say there is total of 20 users in all other zones, which can be less since other zones are useless.

It's total of 97 users.
    And since in Moradon there is not 50 users, but only like 35 we will do

97-15 = 82 Users online

So prove now that i'm wrong and make a screenshot of /COUNT. --- You won't do that, because you know i'm right.
    Orcs in Moradon: 22
    Humans in Moradon: 33
    Orcs in CZ: 13
    Humans in CZ: 11

Edit: everyone dced... you dumb, lol. Also, there's event called "Forgotten Temple".
    There were 85 players in Moradon before they DC and not 50 as you're guessing.
    Last edited by nickos3; 11-09-2015 at 06:10 PM.

Banned Member

Orcs in Moradon: 22
    Humans in Moradon: 33
    Orcs in CZ: 13
    Humans in CZ: 11

Edit: everyone dced... you dumb, lol. Also, there's event called "Forgotten Temple".
    There were 85 players in Moradon before they DC and not 50 as you're guessing.
    I love you too Greeko.
    I'm sure server will do just great through the year, no matter how much users there is.

Regards.

Diez Orginal Senior Member DrUnKeNmAsTeR's Avatar

The server is currently running well!
    We have enough people for good PK and all daily Events!
    It is not Important if there are 150 or 250 ppl Online

ProKo is over 1 year old and still active with alot of people ;-)

Bump for Nikos!
    Last edited by DrUnKeNmAsTeR; 11-16-2015 at 02:55 AM.

cz is kinda dead for us time. theres currently 11 orc and 11 hh :C

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 7
    06-04-2022, 07:39 AM
  2. Hits: 1
    01-27-2017, 05:04 PM
  3. Hits: 8
    08-23-2016, 07:14 PM
  4. Hits: 3
    12-27-2014, 11:05 AM
  5. Hits: 247
    12-26-2014, 05:13 PM