Page 119 of 279 FirstFirst ... 1969109115116117118119120121122123129169219 ... LastLast
Results 1,771 to 1,785 of 4182
Like Tree786Likes

ProfessionalKO | Lv. 72 USKO 1298/1453 Farm-PK | OFFICIAL: 15.12.2023 at 22:00 UTC+3

This is a discussion on ProfessionalKO | Lv. 72 USKO 1298/1453 Farm-PK | OFFICIAL: 15.12.2023 at 22:00 UTC+3 within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by nickos3 I should ban whole your clan for supporting a cheater. And you're mistaken but I care ...
Page: 119

Quote Originally Posted by nickos3 View Post
    I should ban whole your clan for supporting a cheater. And you're mistaken but I care less.
    We have explained you that we have no problems with you and your server. Just unban Someone and Cartman and the server will be full again.
    You shouldn't be so ignorant and be ready for a deal! The people you are banning are people who have supported you for months! All others went but they were there!
    All others went and were not supporting you->> FinalLegacy, Lastzero, Dynamic, Sultans!

FL suported,donated,gave suggestions,i gave away a lot of items/gbs to new players,we simple could not pk anymore cuz there was not enough people for us personaly.Also i personaly ss'ed some major bug abuse/wall hack. Btw nikos FL never disliked the server,we aint hating it now its just that the player base is so low for us,and mages are kinda useles + the pk server is coming out,theres nothing we can do about it.

Quote Originally Posted by MrFree View Post
    We have explained you that we have no problems with you and your server. Just unban Someone and Cartman and the server will be full again.
    You shouldn't be so ignorant and be ready for a deal! The people you are banning are people who have supported you for months! All others went but they were there!
    All others went and were not supporting you->> FinalLegacy, Lastzero, Dynamic, Sultans!
    I saw he unbaned alot ppl

just those who tryed sell account for $

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GrimReaper View Post
    just those who tryed sell account for $
    to add: those who were banned about 3-15 months ago, their NPs were higher than 100.000 and their character was geared at that time (shells, red chitins and such) which no longer cost that much as they used to. :P

I have to wonder, why not just wipe NPs from every character instead of making another ranking to record nps? Seems kind of pointless to me to be honest, it's basically the function of the monthly ranking.

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    I have to wonder, why not just wipe NPs from every character instead of making another ranking to record nps? Seems kind of pointless to me to be honest, it's basically the function of the monthly ranking.
    Monthly ranking resets every month. All-time user ranking never resets.

Monthly ranking resets every month. All-time user ranking never resets.
    Well yes.. But you're basically just making a separate ranking that doesn't really have a purpose. People like to race for the monthly symbols anyway, so I don't really see how it would change anything to have another ranking based on.. What is it based on exactly? Is it going to be a ranking for nps gained after 27.11? The whole thing is very confusing.

Well yes.. But you're basically just making a separate ranking that doesn't really have a purpose. People like to race for the monthly symbols anyway, so I don't really see how it would change anything to have another ranking based on.. What is it based on exactly? Is it going to be a ranking for nps gained after 27.11? The whole thing is very confusing.
    That's why we're moving User Ranking to All-time. To keep User ranking for active users who're looking for symbols. Otherwise that's not possible.

You'll understand in 3 days and then I can answer futher questions.

I forgot to mention in the updates list that there'll be some item drop changes per mob.

to add: those who were banned about 3-15 months ago, their NPs were higher than 100.000 and their character was geared at that time (shells, red chitins and such) which no longer cost that much as they used to. :P
    some christmas gyft's

Fap fap fap Senior Member ISpitOnYourGrave's Avatar

they had a clan np system in flameko or any of those servers that workt for the clan ranking that also reseted each month

to the top

- All the clans have been disbanded.
    - All the character NPs have been transfered to All-time User Ranking and User Ranking NPs have been resetted.
    - Starting weapons AP has been updated to match High Class Weapons +8 AP.
    - Chitin Armor +8 has been added to the Starting Gears.
    - Drop changes:
    1) Harpy family now drops Shard.
    2) Apostle family now drops Elixir Staff & Mirage Sword.
    3) Troll family now drops Raptor.
    4) Golem family now drops Shells & Iron Bow.
    5) Dark Mare family now drops Valkyrie Armor & Exceptional Weapons.
    6) Isiloon family now drops Valkyrie Armor & Exceptional Weapons.
    7) Titan family now drops Darkness Weapons & Shells. (low drop rate because they die fast)
    8) Valkyrie Armor has been removed from the "BF Fragments" mobs.

Quote Originally Posted by NaRcoTiZeD View Post
    Well if u go die 10 times naked i dont think so its aint NPT. And Cartman pm me with alot shits everytime he come online talking bullshits flame us and that he got now
    And it doesn't count when you PM to trash talk right? Remember that ED? You guys didn't need me to win? You guys are so funny cause you guys can't even make a kill without me and all the deaths weren't mine. Gogo kill the parties who are undergeared and/or have less people than you. It's all you can do.

@nickos3 I was able to get over it and regeared a character within 2 weeks to kill Venum again until they quit. While they cry and quit because a character with a million NPs and Felankor Rings got banned. They could've easily given him a character, but they didn't. It wasn't until Jonkius/MrBadGun/MrProvokkerrr pm me to "talk more trash" about how better his items and how more NPs he has that I realize...they really, really, care about a game. It's sad you decide to cater to these type of players and give them as much advantage as possible. Now I also know why, you won't disable ctrl minor.

You can keep trying to NT people to balance, but you can't stop people from quitting.

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 7
    06-04-2022, 07:39 AM
  2. Hits: 1
    01-27-2017, 05:04 PM
  3. Hits: 8
    08-23-2016, 07:14 PM
  4. Hits: 3
    12-27-2014, 11:05 AM
  5. Hits: 247
    12-26-2014, 05:13 PM
  6. Hits: 1