Page 133 of 279 FirstFirst ... 3383123129130131132133134135136137143183233 ... LastLast
Results 1,981 to 1,995 of 4182
Like Tree786Likes

ProfessionalKO | Lv. 72 USKO 1298/1453 Farm-PK | OFFICIAL: 15.12.2023 at 22:00 UTC+3

This is a discussion on ProfessionalKO | Lv. 72 USKO 1298/1453 Farm-PK | OFFICIAL: 15.12.2023 at 22:00 UTC+3 within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by R0gue1gNite What the point reading the topic while i asked if hes got a panel ? otherwise ...
Page: 133

Quote Originally Posted by R0gue1gNite View Post
    What the point reading the topic while i asked if hes got a panel ? otherwise where am i downloading the client ?
    I have no words for your stupidity.

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

Hey nickos do u have panel ? or where do i download the launcher ?
    They're telling you this 'cause I already posted that website will be accessible (and client to be downloaded) 24-48 hours before BETA goes live.

Anyways, take it easy everyone.

-------------------

Some final tweaks before I start uploading the client
    swoozie, jokern and MissBiatch like this.

Validating

Quote Originally Posted by grulim View Post
    I have no words for your stupidity.
    U really thought ill go first page nor read your fucking comments to find a shitty link ?
    ive got lifeless people like u , that gives me the link when i ask it for , no worries fag.

Btw this is what i see in the topic " ProfessionalKO [Lv. 70 | MYKO Farm/PK Server] [BETA: 07/07/2017 - 19:00 GMT+3] "

also there is nothing on first page ( first comment created on this topic ) that saying anything about links .

Banned

U really thought ill go first page nor read your fucking comments to find a shitty link ?
    ive got lifeless people like u , that gives me the link when i ask it for , no worries fag.

Btw this is what i see in the topic " ProfessionalKO [Lv. 70 | MYKO Farm/PK Server] [BETA: 07/07/2017 - 19:00 GMT+3] "

also there is nothing on first page ( first comment created on this topic ) that saying anything about links .
    Well then.... the rest of us used logic and read the last few post that said it (panel/website/download) would be up in a few days....meaning that we would all have to wait.

Polak Extraordinaire Senior Member

you could've saved yourself all that time of making posts and just reading the last page of the thread where he put there is no panel yet

but i guess that's too hard for someone who rejects the use of logic like you right

Banned

@nickos3 : So archers don't get the ice shot and the light shot? Do people play archer at all then? I mean how do you even kill someone as an archer if you can't slow/stun him to combo him

Quote Originally Posted by morf_is_a_looser View Post
    @nickos3 : So archers don't get the ice shot and the light shot? Do people play archer at all then? I mean how do you even kill someone as an archer if you can't slow/stun him to combo him
    Dark Pursuer and archer combo are the most broken things in 70-72 cap servers. Archers are pretty much unkillable if played correctly.

Banned

I just played a server with that kind of level cap and as an archer you won't kill anyone who's not slowed/stunned or debuffed and without a priest with your dark pursuer, and i probably had the highest AP on the server since i had the only IB+9.
    I agree on the fact they can hardly get caught if they don't want to melee but i'd like to see how you kill a warrior, a priest, a rogue or a support mage with an archer if you can't slow/stun him....

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

Archers never had any PK issues on ProfessionalKO.

Sirouko likes this.

Banned Senior Member

I just played a server with that kind of level cap and as an archer you won't kill anyone who's not slowed/stunned or debuffed and without a priest with your dark pursuer, and i probably had the highest AP on the server since i had the only IB+9.
    I agree on the fact they can hardly get caught if they don't want to melee but i'd like to see how you kill a warrior, a priest, a rogue or a support mage with an archer if you can't slow/stun him....
    You didnt play archer o proko
    Cb+ dual fr here we goooo

Banned

Well all we can see here is people actually fighting, i'm talking about someone who's running away or just want to slide you...if you can't slow him you just can't take the fight, no way you beat a sin which is sliding you xD

Well all we can see here is people actually fighting, i'm talking about someone who's running away or just want to slide you...if you can't slow him you just can't take the fight, no way you beat a sin which is sliding you xD
    U have choice to ignore them and find ur own happiness on PK. Except u was playing Dead Server. Btw i cant wait to join the most playable Private server so far.

Quote Originally Posted by ImmortalOne View Post
    Cb+ dual fr here we goooo
    hope there wont be that mistake again only mages should use shio/flame/imir rings.

Quote Originally Posted by NaRcoTiZeD View Post
    hope there wont be that mistake again only mages should use shio/flame/imir rings.
    what about foverins with their poison damage?

Quote Originally Posted by GrimReaper View Post
    what about foverins with their poison damage?
    Pretty sure it was already addressed. Elemental damage on melee characters is idiotic. It allows for HP builds, which break the game. Then again, tank archer is actually broken anyway and should be viable with the right gear.
    NaRcoTiZeD likes this.

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 7
    06-04-2022, 07:39 AM
  2. Hits: 1
    01-27-2017, 05:04 PM
  3. Hits: 8
    08-23-2016, 07:14 PM
  4. Hits: 3
    12-27-2014, 11:05 AM
  5. Hits: 247
    12-26-2014, 05:13 PM